Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    I usually am not a fan of the head coach calling plays, but I liked what he said about being hired for his ability to call a defense, so he feels it's "important" to continue doing it. Fangio seems like a likeable guy though, he has that awkward Dad type vibe, and has a bit of a personality about him. I enjoyed listening to what this guy had to say, found him quite funny, and man, how good is it not having Vance Joseph mumbling his way through a press conference up on that podium.

I also liked how he answered the ďdreamĒ job question. In that he had wanted to be a HC but didnít have to be unless it was a good fit.

Great answer. Iím so excited that heís our coach. Also loved his answer about balance being more than just run/pass.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-10-2019 at 02:30 PM.

I am so Thrilled to See Vic as The Head Coach for the Denver Broncos !!

Will people stop using the "young and innovative" narrative to criticize Kubiak?

The Steelers OC is 55. Their offense very good. The Chiefs' OC played in the 90's. The Falcons and Buccaneers both had really good offenses under Koetter, and he's damn near 60. The Saints' OC is in his late 40's.

You need good players, and an excellent quarterback. Nothing that any of these guys are doing is rocket science. You're being duped. "Young and innovative" is just this year's buzz word. It's pointless.
    Last edited by Socnorb11; 01-10-2019 at 02:43 PM.

I thought Vic was very impressive. He has that understated confident manner that comes with being experienced and successful, but also highly disciplined.

He's also quite eloquent. I was led to believe he wasn't a great talker but he answers questions fully, directly and sincerely; and is able to express clearly and succinctly what is on his mind.

See how he does. See if the fans beat so critical on him. I would have preferred an offensive minded coaching

Love his Death by Inches remark!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Socnorb11 View Post
    Will people stop using the "young and innovative" narrative to criticize Kubiak?

The Steelers OC is 55. Their offense very good. The Chiefs' OC played in the 90's. The Falcons and Buccaneers both had really good offenses under Koetter, and he's damn near 60. The Saints' OC is in his late 40's.

You need good players, and an excellent quarterback. Nothing that any of these guys are doing is rocket science. You're being duped. "Young and innovative" is just this year's buzz word. It's pointless.
    Wasnít Gase young and innovative when MIA hires him? Itís all good if you have a top 15 QB.... no amount of Xs and Os atone for mediocre QB play.

The players seem happy so far.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Wasn’t Gase young and innovative when MIA hires him? It’s all good if you have a top 15 QB.... no amount of Xs and Os atone for mediocre QB play.
    And now he's "young and innovative" with the Jets. Of course being young and innovative doesn't teach him how to relate to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    And now he's "young and innovative" with the Jets. Of course being young and innovative doesn't teach him how to relate to people.
    Yes. Ala Josh McDaniels.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The difference between coaching and management.

I am impressed with the New coaches interview. He said the right things and seems confident.

I like that he is taking control of the D,
    I like that he said re Kubiac that no positions on his staff are set yet.
    He agreed Von can play better, in a positive way

And I even like that he said Keenum was their QB (for now)
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I am impressed with the New coaches interview. He said the right things and seems confident.

I like that he is taking control of the D,
    I like that he said re Kubiac that no positions on his staff are set yet.
    He agreed Von can play better, in a positive way

And I even like that he said Keenum was their QB (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    This is a pretty deep DL class.

And Devin White isnt a better prospect than Roquan, we do need some better ILB's if they wanna run the type of defense Vic likes. Denver could very well go QB at 10, thats where i'd go given how bad the QB situation is, i like this QB class.
    I still say draft Devin White and sign KJ Wright when he becomes available. Miller, White, Wright and Chub would be the best linebacker core in the NFL!