Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    Very difficult to stay healthy when you're being hit by pressure in the backfield. CJ shortly thereafter lost some weight, altered his workout and stayed healthy for the most part until he left.
    I wasn't criticizing CJ. Just saying all the blame falls on the QBs (yes they were bad) but everybody forgets Hillman was the leading rusher in 2015 and Booker in 2016. Regardless of the situation with CJ, Kubiak's offense needs a RB, and neither guy were good enough.

I'm saying the offense is likely better in '15 and '16 with either a healthy CJ or a capable backup
    Last edited by Broncos-R-Great; 01-10-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Might be in the minority but if Stink wants to be an OL coach I say give him shot. Dennison was ok as an OL coach too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Dennison may not be a good play caller, but he is a solid OL coach.
    He didn't look amazing with the Jets outside of them rushing for 300 yds against us. They finished 29th in their rushing attack and I think Darnold was running for his life a lot. Loved him as a LB playing for us but I wouldn't be upset if we don't hire him

Of all the coaches to depart, Kugler is a big loss. He was essentially the Bill Kollar of the offense. Dennison may be the best replacement for him as the OL coach.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by AZBobalu View Post
    He didn't look amazing with the Jets outside of them rushing for 300 yds against us. They finished 29th in their rushing attack and I think Darnold was running for his life a lot. Loved him as a LB playing for us but I wouldn't be upset if we don't hire him
    What about Clint Kubiak as OL Coach.
    D.E

Quote Originally Posted by DanEllis View Post
    What about Clint Kubiak as OL Coach.
    That's outside the box thinking, but who knows. I wonder how he would do?

I got a real good feel from Fangio interview today. He will be looking for coaches who are great teachers, work on fundamentals and prevent death by inches.

It will be very interesting to see who he sees as people who fit that mold.
    Vic Fangio "Von Miller can play better than he has ever played in his career"
    Preventing Death by Inches