Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavi View Post
    Simple question but am I less of a Broncos fan rooting for one of our rivals to beat the Pats?
    Not even hardly! They are public enemy #1 for sure. And Tammy is up there right along with them! The only other team and player I might hate more, Is the Ravens and Ray "convicted murderer" Lewis!!!
    oh YEAH?

Oh well, Same old San Diego...

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    Oh well, Same old San Diego...
    Yeah. I didn't think the chargers would win but I expected a much closer game.

A warm weather team going in to Foxboro in January? The more things change in the NFL, sometimes the song remains the same.

I'm opposite. I hate both teams but the chefs make my blood boil and I hate them more than the Patriots. I will never root for a division rival team to win

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    I'm opposite. I hate both teams but the chefs make my blood boil and I hate them more than the Patriots. I will never root for a division rival team to win
    I’m with you on this. Chiefs are always PE #1 on my list. I could watch Brady win the SB every year for another decade and it wouldn’t bother me as much as the thought of rooting for the Chiefs. Heck, I think they’ve gone too far as it is. The natural balance of things is just way off.

Soooooo Hard to cheer for that smug faced kid but I really hope the Chefs beat the Pats.

Pats looked really tough last night, Reid better have something to stop Edelman or it will be over quick.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    No. I despise the Patriots more than any other team. I would even root for the Chargers, Raiders, or Chiefs over them.
    Ugh, only the Raiders if it is to knock the Pats out of the playoffs, but not just any game. The Chiefs or Chargers, depends if Denver is competitive to those three teams. Since we aren't this year, I was rooting for an all AFC West conference championship.

Hoping Andy Reid gets a championship. Hoping CJ Anderson gets another ring. Hoping Brees cements his legacy as one of the GOATs by winning another. I'm literally rooting for every team but the Pats. Ha.

Just seeing the what just happened look on every patriots player after a loss has to be one of the greatest moments after watching a sporting event (other than a Broncos win). So yes, I will be rooting for the Chiefs to win. I have family in KC and have been to many Royals and Chiefs games. While I am claiming to be a fan, I would much rather see them win than the dang pats