Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Am I Less of a Broncos Fan

Simple question but am I less of a Broncos fan rooting for one of our rivals to beat the Pats?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavi View Post
    Simple question but am I less of a Broncos fan rooting for one of our rivals to beat the Pats?
    No. I despise the Patriots more than any other team. I would even root for the Chargers, Raiders, or Chiefs over them.

If the pats aren't a rival I don't know who else can qualify

Well I will always root against the Faiders but yes as a Broncos fan I still hope the Chargers destroy the Pats this weekend.

Nothing makes me smile more than seeing Bill and the WannaBeGOAT walk off the field crying.

The emery of our enemy is our friend...

With so many enemies in the playoffs right now. I say cheering for anyone on any day is ok.... for now
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

I would like it if the Chargers beat up the Pats. Maybe Rivers is due since he is 0-7 against Brady and the Pats?

I saw this thread on Reddit, and of the 60+ replies when I last checked, 100% of them preferred the Chargers win. Same with this thread so far.

So if anything, TC, you perfectly represent the unanimous opinion of Broncos Country.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Broncos Fan Card Revoked!!!!!!!!!!
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

It is a double edged sword!

Lets say the AFCC game should end up being between the Chiefs and the Chargers, then being #3 in the division does not stink as much.

Objectively AFCW was the best division in football, but then the hill to climb next year is also greater.

I think it is hard to actually hate our division rivals at the moment - Chiefs and Chargers have been up and down playing mostly good football and not achieving anything, and the hated Raiders have been such a sorry collection for 1Ĺ decades that it is like rooting for the big kid on the playground to beat up on the little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    It is a double edged sword!

Lets say the AFCC game should end up being between the Chiefs and the Chargers, then being #3 in the division does not stink as much.

Objectively AFCW was the best division in football, but then the hill to climb next year is also greater.

I think it is hard to actually hate our division rivals at the moment - Chiefs and Chargers have been up and down playing mostly good football and not achieving anything, and the hated Raiders have been such a sorry collection for 1Ĺ decades that it is like rooting for the big kid on the playground to beat up on the little kid.
    The hill is what the hill is, where they finish this year is irrelevant.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

My love of my Broncos is equally matched by my hatred of the Patriots.

If weíre not in the playoffs, my ONLY concern becomes who can take NE down.

That becomes my singular focus. So much more than my rooting against any team in our division. Donít care about our division, donít care about past rivals or matchups. All I care about is who can beat the crap out of Brady and make him whine or sulk in the dirt.

And I do worry about myself sometimes, because my loathing of NE is so visceral and so strong that I wonder if itís irrational.

But nah. Itís right to hate that team.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-10-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Not at all.
    I understand itís probably because Iím from the U.K. and havenít really experienced the meat and bones of the rivalry but iíd have no problem with Rivers getting a ring this year over the Chiefs and that other horrible franchise you want to see beat.
    I remember an article a few years ago that was from something like MHR and it said the reason we hate Rivers so much is because the fact is he could be so damn good against us and deep down,there are a lot of Broncos fans who would love us to have a guy like that.
    Iíll probably catch a heavy load for this but I have no problem with them going all the way and I would absolutely love to see Rivers as our QB.
    Heís not hated by a lot of Broncos fans because heís a bad player.

Anyone beside the pats is my choice i hate the cheatriots...ps good to be back on after years on hiatus

Lol. No. Who doesn't want the Pats to get beat?

No I think there is plenty of reason for fans to want the Pats out period. Both as a neutral fan and some of our own playoff rivalry with them.

That said i personally want rivers out at all cost. So I will actually be rooting for the pats for the first time since their super bowl over the rams.

But I completely understand why people would root for the chargers.