Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Probably unlikely because Kingsbury said this back in October before any NFL career aspirations were confirmed, this is before the Cardinals hired him, more likely to develop Rosen than to draft another QB prospect. Even if the Cardinals do end up taking Murray, would the Broncos want Rosen? Last year we were ready to trade back with the Bills to pick 12 until the Browns picked Ward instead of Chubb, all while Rosen was on the board. If we didn't want him then, I don't think we want him now, even though there's some evidence to show that he would fit in this organization fairly well. Who I think will fit Kubiak's scheme the most is Daniel Jones or possibly Grier, but not Lock who comes off as the next Lynch.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I wouldn't be opposed to giving them a second for him, them we can go CB or LB at 10. We can see what Rosen can do in camp and hell, if he beats out Keenum then so be it. Worst case, we have a shot a Tua or as a pipe dream, Lawrence in 2021,

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Probably unlikely because Kingsbury said this back in October before any NFL career aspirations were confirmed, this is before the Cardinals hired him, more likely to develop Rosen than to draft another QB prospect. Even if the Cardinals do end up taking Murray, would the Broncos want Rosen? Last year we were ready to trade back with the Bills to pick 12 until the Browns picked Ward instead of Chubb, all while Rosen was on the board. If we didn't want him then, I don't think we want him now, even though there's some evidence to show that he would fit in this organization fairly well. Who I think will fit Kubiak's scheme the most is Daniel Jones or possibly Grier, but not Lock who comes off as the next Lynch.

Last year we had VJ as head coach and put our faith in him and Keenum who we aquired to be starting qb..............

I would certainly hope we changed our lookout on both HC and QB cause they have both been HUGE FAILURES.

Now we have a new HC and will be getting new coaches all around and we will see what happens at qb. I would hope they explore all options, I personally see a huge upside potential with little risk all things considered, especially with our anemic record of choosing qbs.
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 01-10-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Arizona used 1st, 3rd and 5th round picks to acquire Rosen. Only way Denver comes close to giving that up is if they TRULY believe he's the guy, and they didn't even feel that way last year. Nothing he put on tape this year will change their minds, in my opinion.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

I liked Rosen a lot last year, but I'm not sure he fits what Kubiak wants. He's seems strictly a pocket passer. Can he do all those roll outs and bootlegs? Also, our line, as is, can't protect him. Whatever else you want to say about Keenum, he was pretty good at escaping the constant rush he faced during the season. Even if Keenum is replaced, I would hope our next QB has some athleticism to his game.