Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Being considered makes him a considerable option. Whether not Elway considers him viable is another story.
    Rosen's tape against us was not outstanding, though he did have some guys drop very catchable balls, one that led to an interception if I remember right. If Elway is interested we should know soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I think it would be career suicide to give up on a top 10 QB after 1 season. And can't fathom that ownership would be on board with that.

Ok....I was just trying to make the point that if Adam S posts it, it is not a joke. It may never happen, and in fact, Kingsbury may have moved on along the way, but I believe that good reporters should be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Ok....I was just trying to make the point that if Adam S posts it, it is not a joke. It may never happen, and in fact, Kingsbury may have moved on along the way, but I believe that good reporters should be taken seriously.
    I can't argue with you there. Schefter is very in the loop and rarely misinformed. It might be interesting to see if Jacksonville or the Giants give the Cardinals a call.

I think we're going to roll with Case Keenum for one more year. I believe the front office thinks that Gary Kubiak can make Case Keenum more productive? I'm not so sure, I will hope for the best. Hopefully, we can draft a decent quarterback this year, and maybe he'll be able to start the following year?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I can't argue with you there. Schefter is very in the loop and rarely misinformed. It might be interesting to see if Jacksonville or the Giants give the Cardinals a call.
    Iíll remind you it was Adam Schefter first in Jan 18 who reported VJ would be fired. And then he wasnít.

Schefter is generally a good reporter. But I do find more often these days that he reports more to be the first to break the news than to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I’ll remind you it was Adam Schefter first in Jan 18 who reported VJ would be fired. And then he wasn’t.

Schefter is generally a good reporter. But I do find more often these days that he reports more to be the first to break the news than to be accurate.
    Fair enough, though I do wish he had been right on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Fair enough, though I do wish he had been right on that one.
    As do I. I used to always follow him on Twitter. But he was starting to post the most ridiculous stuff on there. And when he falsely reported that news I was done with him. I haven't followed him since.

I only see his news if Vic Lombardi or someone else retweets his.

Great opportunity for the Cardinals. They can now have a decent shot of trading the number one overall pick and help their team. Josh Rosen is a fine QB with a ton of upside. He has the arm and the athleticism to be a great one. It seems logical someone will give up a bunch to get at Murray at #1. This is the Cardinals best scenario

I can see it now. OK Broncos you give me Von and Bradley Chubb and your 1st for my first and then you can get your franchise QB.
    As goofy as that sounds to us now, that is a real possibility in terms of the value in drafting a franchise guy

I would love it myself

Quote Originally Posted by Chop_Block View Post
    Great opportunity for the Cardinals. They can now have a decent shot of trading the number one overall pick and help their team. Josh Rosen is a fine QB with a ton of upside. He has the arm and the athleticism to be a great one. It seems logical someone will give up a bunch to get at Murray at #1. This is the Cardinals best scenario
    Lol what? No one is giving up anything to draft Murray at #1. Murray even declaring will not be projected as the first QB off the board let alone #1 overall.

Even ESPN who is supporting this notion that Arizona could want Murray said it wouldn't be at #1 overall. It said they would likely take him if he drops to round 2. Which he would then turn down for baseball.

This potential option is the only thing that would really excite me this off-season when it comes to the quarterback position. I loved Rosen a year ago, and his tape in college is superior to every quarterback available this year. People quickly forget that Rosen was considered an elite prospect, and focus on the one rough game they seen him have against Denver. Rosen was bad in his rookie year, but he showed flashes, and is still the extremely skilled quarterback prospect so many of us loved a year ago.

If the option was there to take Rosen from the Cardinals, I would be all for it. In the situation they decided to move on from Rosen, I would expect them to be asking for a high second and maybe a mid-late round pick accompanying it, and I would do it. I think with our second round pick being a higher one, you could throw in a fifth rounder and potentially make that deal. I doubt this happens, but I would love to see Rosen in Kubiaks offense, and I would love to see Rosen in a Broncos uniform.

Josh Rosen

Rumors are the cardinals may take QB in this draft and give the coach the QB he wants. Iíll admit I didnít watch one cardinals game last year. Would him being available intrigue anyone?

Rosen has the potential to be great, he would be on a cheap contract with a 5th year option and instantly upgrades the postion with a chance to be a franchise qb. If you told me before this past season we could end up with Chubb and Rosen, I would be out of my mind with excitement. The onrly reason we may stick with Keenum is cause he is the only viable option, and it will cost us 11 million with a possible nother season lost. Rosen could give us great competiton with huge upside for the cheap. Case Keenum is already overpriced. I don't see the downside at all. This would be a great move. Rosen has the talent. Keenum never will. Great guy, great and successful college qb, but not enough for the pros.

Edit: Let me also say that I think this is a pipe dream and I don't see any of this actually happening, I would just love for it to.

What if discussion, but in reality not happening. If anything we draft a candidate.