Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is it rigged?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well it’s distasteful but since you brought up katrina one could say the same about the Patriots sudden rising after 9/11.

They may not be in New York but it was the word patriotism that was used a lot following.
    a bit of a stretch there...

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Umm the blackout supposedly helped the Niners not the ravens. It was a blowout before the blackout. Niners got back in it after.
    That's right I had it backwards, but it's been cited often for the other conspiracy theory --that the league may interfere to make games closer because that's best for ratings.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Manning and Ray Lewis winning the SB their final years, NO winning the SB a few years after Katrina...
    Elway wins two then retires when he clearly could have played longer
    Patriots the year of 9/11
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    Elway wins two then retires when he clearly could have played longer
    Patriots the year of 9/11
    At the time Elway wanted to keep playing but Shanahan gave him an ultimatum. He wanted Elway back but as his price since he could only run half the playbook.

Days after the Columbine shootings Elway announced his retirement. I remember Bubby Brister stating in an interview in response that there were more important things in life than pro football!

i cant believe that its rigged, if i start believing that i stop watching, period.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i cant believe that its rigged, if i start believing that i stop watching, period.
    Oh it wont break your heart like the WWE did!

Dont you know what doesnt kill you makes you stronger...

Well hopefully the theory can die a quick death and both LA teams will lose. I know you secretly are with me on this. Shhhhh….we won't tell anyone...…..else.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Well hopefully the theory can die a quick death and both LA teams will lose. I know you secretly are with me on this. Shhhhh….we won't tell anyone...…..else.
    i like how fans think that if the teams they want to lose wins, then that means it's rigged. i think anyone that has been here for a couple years can attest that i definitely don't agree with you.

Welcome Back! #85

i like how fans think that if the teams they want to lose wins, then that means it's rigged. i think anyone that has been here for a couple years can attest that i definitely don't agree with you.
    Oh I'm not theorizing that it could be rigged because I don't like the Chargers.....I am saying that if both LA teams end up in the Super Bowl right now it looks suspicious. In fact....since it would look so suspicious....they probably should rig it so the Chargers and Rams lose this week.....to avoid the conspiracy theory....right? Yeah.....that's the ticket.

If I thought it was rigged I wouldn't watch at all.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Oh I'm not theorizing that it could be rigged because I don't like the Chargers.....I am saying that if both LA teams end up in the Super Bowl right now it looks suspicious. In fact....since it would look so suspicious....they probably should rig it so the Chargers and Rams lose this week.....to avoid the conspiracy theory....right? Yeah.....that's the ticket.
    Perhaps Brady gets his sixth ring with a run down over the hill offense, would that seem anymore suspicious?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-11-2019 at 01:12 PM.

I'm with you......

Perhaps Brady gets his sixth ring with a run down over the hill offense, would that seem anymore suspicious?
    It would definitely be suspicious if a combo of the greatest of all time coach and QB won a Super Bowl in the twilight of the QB's career. You're onto something Sam!

How is that different than Manning in SB 50?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    How is that different than Manning in SB 50?
    Everything the Pats do is suspicious that's the difference.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US