Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I remember someone speculating that the Broncos might try to get both Fangio and Munchak and that was shouted down as impossible by a couple of people. Hmmm, who could have speculated that?...Who could it have been?...

Now with Kubiak gone, perhaps the prediction of Dave Ragone as OC (has links to both Munchak and Fangio) might actually come true as well?
    No way....impossible.....will never happen!!!.....LOL, I couldn't help it

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I remember someone speculating that the Broncos might try to get both Fangio and Munchak and that was shouted down as impossible by a couple of people. Hmmm, who could have speculated that?...Who could it have been?...

Now with Kubiak gone, perhaps the prediction of Dave Ragone as OC (has links to both Munchak and Fangio) might actually come true as well?
    I remember saying to the guys saying stuff like

HC: Jon Harbaugh
    OC: Mike Shanahan
    DC: Rex Ryan

Or

HC: Bill Cower
    OC: Peyton Manning
    DC: Tony Dungy

Was a joke because it would be to many Chiefs and not enough soldiers (plus some really stupid scenarios) however I donít believe I said that about Fangio and Munchak LOL I would love that combination!

Troy Renck reports Broncos will interview 49ers QB coach Rich Scangarello. Is he the hotshot offensive coach many have been clamoring for?

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Troy Renck reports Broncos will interview 49ers QB coach Rich Scangarello. Is he the hotshot offensive coach many have been clamoring for?
    49ers denied permission, so the Broncos are back to looking.

Someone also said the Rams would take a big step back despite there being no evidence supporting your reasoning. You win some. You lose some.

All damn day long!
    Make it happen and throw in a real threat at OC and Iím the happiest Iíve felt about the team since Von played with Cam like an Orca with a seal.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Someone also said the Rams would take a big step back despite there being no evidence supporting your reasoning. You win some. You lose some.
    That's true, he Jags did, so I knew someone would. And to be fair (to me) the Rams defense did take a big step backwards. I expect them to lose this weekend.

I hope the Munchak situation happens. It would be a major boost to the organization without a doubt.
    Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1988

Please let this happen!

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    I would kinda lose a little respect for Munchak if he decided to work for the guy that beat him out for the job.

If this is an Elway move, I would be a bit angry if I were Vic Fangio.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I would kinda lose a little respect for Munchak if he decided to work for the guy that beat him out for the job.

I wouldnít lose respect for a guy who wanted to be closer to his daughter and granddaughter. Maybe Fangio requested Elway pursue this... Maybe Elway explained to him this straight up during the interview... that he was interested in him as either HC or to fix our OL.

Perhaps he wants to leave PIT before ship completely sinks... unless, of course, he wants to be their next HC for PIt.

You would lose respect for someone who is making an egoless decision that is somewhat based on wanting to be closer to family?

As far as Fangio, if he didn't want one of the best OL coaches in the business I would question his judgement.
    Last edited by gerontion; 01-11-2019 at 08:18 PM.

Whoís to say that the interview with him wasnít really an interview for the O-line coach?

Seems like the Broncos were killing two birds with one stone. Setting up the staff as they interviewed head coaching candidates. It has been speculated that they wanted Zac Taylor to be the OC but McVay blocked that.

Seems like this is a legit possibility. Kinda juiced, myself!
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

With the Circus that the prior coach's ran, Elway did say he wanted the best of the best. He is putting together a formidable Staff from the head coach all the way down the line. With the young talent we have Coaching players up is key.

Vic as HC, Munchak for the OL, Get a top notch OC, DC, etc, and I must say things are looking up
    Now if they all get in sync.