Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    I like it, it keeps in line with what Elway was saying about bringing in people who are experts in their area.

Another Great Hire I am Super Stoked !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Hey Klis, is Mick Munchak Mikeís younger brother?
    Mick is a normal nickname for Michael; especially in the British Commonwealth nations i.e. Australia.

While I don't agree with every Elway decision, if you cant get behind Munchak for OL coach I cant fathom the expectation. This is an impressive hire, two in a row!
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Honestly, this is getting my enthusiasm going again, VJ was slowly killing it

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    He's considered one of the best OL coaches in the game. The Steelers were 4th best in sacks allowed this year. Both he and Fangio have way more experience than VJ.
    Thatís pretty good considering how long Ben holds the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbenns View Post
    The Steelers OLine wasn't exactly good. We have less talent than they do and we expect him to do better?

I am the biggest Bronco fan there is and I pray these things all work out, but have zero faith in what we are doing. I have the same feelings as when we hired VJ.
    What games where you watching? The Steelers O-Line has been among the best in the leauge...

The Steelers OLine wasn't exactly good. We have less talent than they do and we expect him to do better?

I am the biggest Bronco fan there is and I pray these things all work out, but have zero faith in what we are doing. I have the same feelings as when we hired VJ.
    Big Ben's sack totals in five years with Munchak: 33, 20, 17, 21, 24
    Sack totals in five years prior: 42, 30 (13GP), 40, 32 (12GP), 50(!)

I like this. Addressing issues directly. Hopefully it all works out for us!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    That’s pretty good considering how long Ben holds the ball.
    He does hold the ball

Quote Originally Posted by 16TheSnake View Post
    Mick is a normal nickname for Michael; especially in the British Commonwealth nations i.e. Australia.
    Wait...wait.....wait
    So his name is actually micheal dundee and not mick? The could possibly change my perception of mr croc

Thanks for that tidbit 16!
    Glen Haven Fire

.......They have looked pretty good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    Team is heading in the right direction with all the new coach signings.
    I agree, this is a turning point in Denver's identity. We went from going to something that we've seen before and a place we've been before ( Kubiak and the band )to completely uncharted territories. I am very excited to see what we will look like on offense next season.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

How can you not be excited about Fangio, Munchak and a more than likely Scangarello coaching staff? That's an all star lineup and changes things dramatically in Denver. People around here wanted change and they got it with these signings

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    How can you not be excited about Fangio, Munchak and a more than likely Scangarello coaching staff? That's an all star lineup and changes things dramatically in Denver. People around here wanted change and they got it with these signings
    I wouldn't call it an "all-star" lineup. I think Munchak had interest from 2 teams as a head coach this off-season ? Denver and Miami ? Fangio also had interest from those same 2 teams this off-season I believe ? And Scangarello, has he ever called an offensive game of football in the NFL before ? Who else requested to interview him besides us ? I like the line-up don't get me wrong, but it is a lot of unknown right now, and calling it an "all-star" lineup is a little premature at this point.