Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Gary's Offense was not that good so it will be ok to get another Fresh Faced OC !

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/sta...431712257?s=21

49ers QB Coach Rich Scangarello is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Lol. Well I can't help it if my opinion may ruin your optimism. 😅😅
    Now, if Keenum is gone, that's the best damn news I have heard 2 years about this team!!!! Happy dance!!!!!
    Agreed

Another thing to consider is knowing that if it came down to Rick Dennison and Mike Munchak, there is no contest there.

I applaud Elway for realizing that and not putting friendships before the team.

Kubiak is a good man but he was about to put his friends before the team again!

I realize gary doesn’t see it that way but everyone else around the league most like does!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Agreed

Another thing to consider is knowing that if it came down to Rick Dennison and Mike Munchak, there is no contest there.

I applaud Elway for realizing that and not putting friendships before the team.

Kubiak is a good man but he was about to put his friends before the team again!

I realize gary doesn’t see it that way but everyone else around the league most like does!
    And I MIGHT agree with that.... But, I am, again, holding any judgements until at least the 4th game of the season.

I like Gary but imo this if for the best. It's time to move in a different direction offensively.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    https://twitter.com/tompelissero/sta...431712257?s=21

49ers QB Coach Rich Scangarello is interesting.
    Yeah, especially since we'll still have a variant of the kubiak offense, but more innovative.

Anyone but Kub. That old offense won't work and it's super boring.

Gary's Offense was really good in 2014 with the Ravens...on that staff were Rick Dennison and Brian Pariani

https://youtu.be/6awrp3TPd8M

Rich Scangarello talking about his offense.

Seems that’s what Elway wants he’d be a great hire and has OC experience even if it’s at smaller colleges and also NFL experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Oh c'mon now, this is the most optimistic I've been in months! Looking to go in a more progressive offensive direction and trying to add Munchak to coach OL is the best news we've had in a while
    Yep, i'm pumped, this all but confirms we're going QB round 1 now.

I'm jacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yeah, especially since we'll still have a variant of the kubiak offense, but more innovative.
    That’s why I’m hoping Kubiak stays in the front offense and have a little voice in the offense to help Rich or at least have someone get advice from. With his passing game having “west coast roots”.

https://youtu.be/6awrp3TPd8M

Rich Scangarello talking about his offense.

Seems that’s what Elway wants he’d be a great hire and has OC experience even if it’s at smaller colleges and also NFL experience.
    I dont think anyone would be upset about that!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Bronkko View Post
    Gary's Offense was really good in 2014 with the Ravens...on that staff were Rick Dennison and Brian Pariani
    True but they weren’t so good In 2016.

Now we all know that was most likely due to bad personnel on the O-line however If we were to get Mike Munchak, he’s known to have taken bad players and make them into decent players. Plus he coached three offensive linemen in Pitts last season to a pro bowl.

So as I said earlier if it comes down to Rick Dennison and Mike Munchak, you better believe that we got to go with Mike Manchak if we truly want to fix this offense and offensive line.

That’s why I’m hoping Kubiak stays in the front offense and have a little voice in the offense to help Rich or at least have someone get advice from. With his passing game having “west coast roots”.
    I'm delighted Kubiak is not going to be coaching and I hope you are wrong about him being in personnel. We need to get as far away from the Paxton Lynch and Case Keenum stench as we can. Kubiak needs to fully retire or go somewhere else.