Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Sucks if Kubes is going out on a sour note. He means too much to the Broncos history

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Sucks if Kubes is going out on a sour note. He means too much to the Broncos history
    He's not out yet.

I understand that Kubiak won't be OC, but it's not clear whether he's severing ties completely with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertR View Post
    I understand that Kubiak won't be OC, but it's not clear whether he's severing ties completely with the team.
    Hopefully Elway & Kubiak go out for drinks & laughs and Gary stays happily in-house.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by RobertR View Post
    Kubiak has established a legacy as a Super Bowl winning head coach but if he truly wants to get back into coaching and wants to establish a true legacy of his own then he needs to get away from Elway!

I’d like Kubiak to stay but in the FO/scouting department But I can’t help but feel that if he and Elway want to salvage whatever friendship they have, they probably need to get away from each other.

As Vic did not say Kubs would be the OC made me wonder what he , Elway, and Elis discussed prior to him being hired.? Looks as If he has control of the team as it should be/ Do not need another yes man and just maybe Kubs still has a function in the front office.

Interesting on who the new OC will be ?

Report: Broncos will interview 49ers quarterback’s coach Rich Scangarello for their Offensive Coordinator position

Quote Originally Posted by giv View Post
    Report: Broncos will interview 49ers quarterback’s coach Rich Scangarello for their Offensive Coordinator position
    https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...ve-coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Great news, I didn't want Gary involved offensively here, and I didn't want him bringing back some of the coaches he often works with, great news. I also like that Fangio is having a say on his staff, Elway didn't just hire a yes man and I like that a lot, especially after the Vance situation. I would of loved Gary around in the front office if he was in fact the reason we finally had a decent draft last year, but who knows how much input he actually had.
    I thought I was the only one not excited to have Kubiak running the offense. Kubiak and Peyton didn't mesh well because Kubiak wanted his offense and insisted on Peyton Freakin Manning to run bootlegs. I remember one game Peyton ran the bootleg and missed an open receiver, and I thought then he did it on purpose just to subvert Kubiaks offensive game plan because Peyton could have easily made that pass. Who knows if Peyton did it on purpose or not, but that was telling of Kubiak that he insisted on Manning running his scheme as opposed to what Peyton was more comfortable with. I'm glad Kubiak isn't the offensive coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Hopefully Elway & Kubiak go out for drinks & laughs and Gary stays happily in-house.
    Absolutely. We need as many sets of eyes on these rookie QBs as possible if history is any indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    +1

I really hate what Elway has done today

Quote Originally Posted by Bronkko View Post
    +1

Maybe you'll be happier if Munchak becomes the O-line coach instead of Rick Dennison.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronkko View Post
    +1

Best move Elway's made in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Socnorb11 View Post
    He's not out yet.
    I would like to see Gary move up to the offices and work with John during this years draft.
    D.E

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Best move Elway's made in years.
    Could it be we get everything we want? Top defensive mind (Fangio) + top OL coach (Munchak) + young hotshot OC (Rich Scangarello)?