Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pats Fan Actually Believes Denver Broncos are Underrated

I'm glad not all people think we're a pushover.

Aside from saying the Broncos arenít a team that most teams circle on their calendar, I agree with almost everything he just said and Iíd be lying if I said I didnít like him.

This guy definitely understands what he is looking at and he isnít taking anything with a grain of salt and also isnít making asinine degrading comments out of fear like most pansy fans or one particular chargers fan. lol

This guy also seems to have more faith and enthusiasm in Joe Flacco than a lot of bronco fans here on the forum.

He also realizes that Fangio has even more toys on defense than most people realize when you factor in Malik Reed, and Josey Jewell but it gets better when you look at guys like Justin Hollins, Mike Purcell or the fact that Adam Gotsis will more than likely take a huge step forward with Dreímont Jones and DeMarcus Walker pushing him this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Aside from saying the Broncos arenít a team that most teams circle on their calendar, I agree with almost everything he just said and Iíd be lying if I said I didnít like him.

This guy definitely understands what he is looking at and he isnít taking anything with a grain of salt and also isnít making asinine degrading comments out of fear like most pansy fans or one particular chargers fan. lol

This guy also seems to have more faith and enthusiasm in Joe Flacco than a lot of bronco fans here on the forum.

He also realizes that Fangio has even more toys on defense than most people realize when you factor in Malik Reed, and Josey Jewell but it gets better when you look at guys like Justin Hollins, Mike Purcell or the fact that Adam Gotsis will more than likely take a huge step forward with Dreímont Jones and DeMarcus Walker pushing him this season.
    Itís almost like heís copying me lol

Yep...because a Pats fan thinks you are underrated....your season is saved! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Yep...because a Pats fan thinks you are underrated....your season is saved! Congratulations!
    It's much better than the being scared of us talk you and the other forum-going Pats fans do.

The fact that he is a pansy fan makes no difference when you consider that the guy knows what heís talking about. As Iíve already stated heís not posting an asinine opinion out of fear or jealousy.

So yes in this situation the guys opinion does count and it doesnít matter that he saying something good about the Broncos, itís the fact that he understands what heís looking at unlike most pansy fans.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-06-2019 at 10:58 AM.

Denver might be a better team in 2019 but their tough schedule will keep them out of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Denver might be a better team in 2019 but their tough schedule will keep them out of the playoffs.
    They will be a better last place or maybe 3rd place in the division team....unless I'm wrong which of course...I'm not. Go ahead and have hope though Broncos fans. It's better to have hope and fail than to have no hope and fail. As a Chiefs fan I know.

They will be a better last place or maybe 3rd place in the division team....unless I'm wrong which of course...I'm not. Go ahead and have hope though Broncos fans. It's better to have hope and fail than to have no hope and fail. As a Chiefs fan I know.
    As I keep saying, it'll be much better for us when we see you eat your crow.

Vic Fangio is not Vance Joseph, remember that.

Well look whoís attempting to sound like a sensible pansies fan now after watching that video.
    That kid in the video inspire you much!

I understand youíre trying to sound somewhat sensible and thatís a good thing.

At least your realizing that the Broncos normally do play a pretty tough schedule unlike the pansies in that cream puff division but That is OK because weíre used to it in Denver...

Well look who’s attempting to sound like a sensible pansies fan now after watching that video.
    That kid in the video inspire you much!

I understand you’re trying to sound somewhat sensible and that’s a good thing.

At least your realizing that the Broncos normally do play a pretty tough schedule unlike the pansies in that cream puff division but That is OK because we’re used to it in Denver...
    It's a tough schedule for Denver. However, if it were NE, it would be fairly straight forward one. We played many of the same teams last year that Denver is playing this year and won the SB.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

It's a tough schedule for Denver. However, if it were NE, it would be fairly straight forward one. We played many of the same teams last year that Denver is playing this year and won the SB.
    Oh excuse me I forget how Emmanual Sander is so inferior to Philip Dorset or Ron Leary to Shaquille Mason or Dalton Risner to Joe Tuney or Noah Fant to Matt Lacosse.

Or how our guys on defense, canít even fathom over coming a tough schedule like planet ass can.

I mean just look at Derek Wolfe, he is sooo inferior to Guy Lawrence or Jr Wise.

How about Von Miller being so inferior to Donte Hightower, or Chris Harris to Stephon Gilmore or Bradley Chubb to Kyle Van Noy...

Yeah keep putting your foot in your mouth tommy, youíre on a serious roll today...!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-06-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Oh excuse me I forget how Emmanual Sander is so inferior to Philip Dorset or Ron Leary to Shaquille Mason or Dalton Risner to Joe Tuney or Noah Fant to Matt Lacosse.

Or how our guys on defense, can’t even fathom over coming a tough schedule like planet ass can.

I mean just look at Derek Wolfe, he is sooo inferior to Guy Lawrence or Jr Wise.

How about Von Miller being so inferior to Donte Hightower, or Chris Harris to Stephon Gilmore or Bradley Chubb to Kyle Van Noy...

Yeah keep putting your foot in your mouth tommy, you’re on a serious roll today...!
    First of all,. your best receiver, Sanders, is not as good as our best receiver Edelman. And your offensive line is no match for ours. Second, Hightower may not be as good as Miller but Miller is old and Hightower has 3 rings. And Gilmore is widely rated as one of the best CBs in the business. Chris Harris cannot measure up to him. And if you want to compare pass rushers, you compare Chubb to Michael Bennett.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

First of all,. your best receiver, Sanders, is not as good as our best receiver Edelman. And your offensive line is no match for ours. Second, Hightower may not be as good as Miller but Miller is old and Hightower has 3 rings. And Gilmore is widely rated as one of the best CBs in the business. Chris Harris cannot measure up to him. And if you want to compare pass rushers, you compare Chubb to Michael Bennett.
    See itís because of posts like this why I will not give you a CP.

Dude, Donte Hightower is 29 years old, Von Miller is 30 years old, not much age difference there...

Normally I would tell you to try again but youíve been making such an ass out of yourself today with all these posts even Iím in awe over where you are coming from with all of this garbage.

Now donít go and get all butt hurt again trying to call me out again, just understand that I have been spending the better half of the day trying to help you out.

However you are just not getting it so how about you go home early from work because we know you ainít getting much work done anyway. Take a nice warm bath, roll yourself up in a blanket and try again tomorrow.

See itís because of posts like this why I will not give you a CP.

Dude, Donte Hightower is 29 years old, Von Miller is 30 years old, not much age difference there...

Normally I would tell you to try again but youíve been making such an ass out of yourself today with all these posts even Iím in awe over where you are coming from with all of this garbage.

Now donít go and get all butt hurt again trying to call me out again, just understand that I have been spending the better half of the day trying to help you out.

However you are just not getting it so how about you go home early from work because we know you ainít getting much work done anyway. Take a nice warm bath, roll yourself up in a blanket and try again tomorrow.
    I like how you picked one small detail of my post and ignored the rest. Ok, so there isn't much of an age difference between Miller and Hightower, but Hightower is still younger AND he has more rings. And you completely ignored my comments about Edelman, Gilmore, etc.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-06-2019 at 03:27 PM.