Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    If AB ends up pulling a Le'Veon and do a type of holdout, the Raiders will be tanking again. It'll be fun to laugh at them some more.
    Oh forgive me and donít get me wrong, itís going to be fun laughing at the Raiders if that does in fact happen but I was looking at it more as from a football fan aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    True, this could Be quite entertaining. Especially if he doesnít play week 1
    Indeed

Ten c

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The raiders have pretty much exhausted all avenues of relief according to Mike Mayock, so at this point, he wonít be in there opening night.

AB is nothing more than a petulant child acting out and itís a shame because we expect this type of thing from him.

Putting himself ahead of the team over a helmet is such a lousy crap thing to do from such a big talent.

Brees doesnít like the new helmet, Brady, doesnít like it, Aaron Rodgers doesnít like it but theyíre all in camp adjusting to it, AB is an idiot.
    Heís legit nuts and he obviously isn't a fan of the situation in joke town.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    True, this could Be quite entertaining. Especially if he doesn’t play week 1
    It would be funny if he didn't show up week 1... but we still beat you, as I think we will regardless.

Then what will the excuses be?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Thatís a relief, hopefully the raiders are able to keep him happy up until the opener. This guy is a ticking time bomb, imagine if the Raiders lose a game and he gets blamed 😳
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Heís always worn this one subconsciously

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Thatís a relief, hopefully the raiders are able to keep him happy up until the opener. This guy is a ticking time bomb, imagine if the Raiders lose a game and he gets blamed 😳
    Oh heíll definitely blame Carr, just wait and see. Thereíll soon be an implosion there because of AB.

Itíll be reminiscent of TO and Jeff Garcia.

That’s a relief, hopefully the raiders are able to keep him happy up until the opener. This guy is a ticking time bomb, imagine if the Raiders lose a game and he gets blamed ��
    naaaaah you're going to have to fantasize another scenario. Can't see Carr or Gruden doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh he’ll definitely blame Carr, just wait and see. There’ll soon be an implosion there because of AB.

It’ll be reminiscent of TO and Jeff Garcia.
    naaaaah you're going to have to fantasize another scenario. Can't see Antonio doing that.

It would be funny if he didn't show up week 1... but we still beat you, as I think we will regardless.

That would be funny.
    Excuses ? Need more detail. Was it a nail biter and the raiders won by a fg? .....a blow out?
    If the raiders are the better team Iíll admit it and tip my cap.
    I think Denver defense and your offense will cancel each other out, you guys will score between 13 & 20 pts.
    The Broncos offense vs the raiders defense will decide this game.
    -Can the Raiders stop our run game?
    -Can the Raiders get to Flacco?

None from me. But you still have Spider 2Y Banana guy who wants to keep the Raiders at Mediocrity for the entire time he's there.

That would be funny.
    Excuses ? Need more detail. Was it a nail biter and the raiders won by a fg? .....a blow out?
    If the raiders are the better team Iíll admit it and tip my cap.
    I think Denver defense and your offense will cancel each other out, you guys will score between 13 & 20 pts.
    The Broncos offense vs the raiders defense will decide this game.
    -Can the Raiders stop our run game?
    -Can the Raiders get to Flacco?
    My answers to these questions are here.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    None from me. But you still have Spider 2Y Banana guy who wants to keep the Raiders at Mediocrity for the entire time he's there.
    Explain this one. I'm assuming you mean want as in it's his desire to keep the Raiders mediocre.

Explain this one. I'm assuming you mean want as in it's his desire to keep the Raiders mediocre.
    I'll PM you a video, since it's too vulgar to be posted on a thread.