Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    ^^^^Might have something to do with his family being there....sounded like a lot of young children. Not saying it's a good excuse, but Gruden and Mayock were praising him, and enjoying having his family on location.

brown is a clown & is all about that $$$$$$

production will go into the toilet & he could care less...but who cares, it's only the raiders

I stuck up a bit for AB recently, but this childish jibber jabber with JuJu is ridiculous. Cmon dude, get off that pot!

As a sports analyst pointed out today, makes you wonder what Derek Carr and others must be thinking, as in, "am I next???"

I'm trying to keep this post nice and smack free, but A.B. is a headcase. Latest news article....
    https://sports.yahoo.com/report-anto...203718839.html Sorry d.s., but I'm not sorry he's not our problem.

Maybe he's getting cold feet
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

We're defeeted before the season starts.

He was the sole reason why I had hope this year.

What a head case.

This (frost)bites!

From head to toe, we suck.

Aaaaand that's all I got.

Mods, may I suggest moving this to smack since Antonio Brown has become smack material. Plus I don't think I can contain my rage much longer.

Thanks.

Well, if there's anything learned from behavioral sciences, is that a "me first" diva is gonna "me first" diva.

As requested.... blast away at this diva nut ...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

This type of expected behavior is why I never expected anyone to give up anything for this jerk.

I know he is AB but by the same token the Steelers were trading him. Guess Im just a little peeved because he I actually wanted to see how Gruden would utilize him, however I do appreciate the disfunctional mess hes going to cause in that Raiders locker room if he wins his ridiculous arbitration.

When Antonio Brown enters the raiders locker room
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-10-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Tune in to Hard Knocks, 10 PM Eastern Time.

7 PM Pacific.

I think he decided he didn't want to play for the Raiders (or possibly football at all) but he doesn't have the guts to just own up to it. The foot thing is weird enough, but to file a grievance over a helmet, and then threaten to quit football if you aren't allowed to wear that exact helmet is beyond ridiculous.

I would think at some point either the Raiders or Schutt offered him a version of his helmet manufactured in 2011 (the last year they made them) but he's raging over his exact helmet. That helmet is now over 10 years old and can no longer be re-certified, and has to be retired. If that's the hill he's willing to die on, he's either crazy, or he just wants out.

And for the union to back up a grievance that goes against player safety is worse than him filing the grievance to begin with.

What a wacko.

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

He's not the only player complaining about the helmet, but he's the only one being this vocal about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    He's not the only player complaining about the helmet, but he's the only one being this vocal about it.
    From what I've read though the issue with him isn't a helmet that the league has said no longer meets it's requirements, but rather a type of helmet that is approved (although Schutt quit making it in 2011) and him wanting to use the exact helmet that he's played his entire career with and has now passed it's 10 year lifetime window.

After 5 years you have to get helmets re-certified every year by the maker, at 10 years the helmet can no longer be re-certified and must be retired.

Brown could go to Schutt and get them to make him a new model of his particular helmet (that would be very expensive if Schutt would agree to produce an old helmet for 1 person) and it would then be allowed to be used for 10 years. Or they could find a version of his helmet that was built in 2011 and get 2 seasons from it, but that hasn't worked either. Brown only wants his old helmet.

The more weird aspect of it is that helmet makers (Riddell especially) now make custom helmets where they will come make a mould of your head and build the inside of the helmet to contour perfectly to you, but for some reason Brown won't go that way.