X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Endaround
    Practice Squad
    • May 2017

Antonio would like a helmet that grows with his ego please.
    :lombardi:

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
      team preacher
      • Mar 2008

It must be nice to know a wide receiver on the downside of his career expects to be treated like Tom Brady and Aaron Rogers.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• CanDB
        Football Immortal
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        We're defeeted before the season starts.

He was the sole reason why I had hope this year.

What a head case.

This (frost)bites!

From head to toe, we suck.

Aaaaand that's all I got.

Mods, may I suggest moving this to smack since Antonio Brown has become smack material. Plus I don't think I can contain my rage much longer.

Thanks. :thumb:
        Head case says it all....especially in this case!!

Comment

• 58Miller
          Football Immortal
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
          Smart move by the Raiders, on multiple fronts. They add a legit talent to make up for the culling of other legit talent on the team, all while keeping the top compensation they received for doing so. I wouldn't call Brown a top 2 receiver personally, maybe borderline top 5, but none the less he is an elite talent. I wonder if Derek Carr will be more willing to open things up and take some shots down the field now ? No doubt a great football move, and if the Raiders feed him the ball, I am sure he will be happy regardless of the results in the win/loss column, the Raiders are a ways away, but I see this situation having a good chance of working out.
          Still think bringing a cancer into the locker room is smart? Or did you mean smart wink wink ruin the Raiders lol!
          sigpic

Comment

• johnlimburg
            Ring of Famer
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Still think bringing a cancer into the locker room is smart? Or did you mean smart wink wink ruin the Raiders lol!
            I will hold out judgement until the season begins. I have expressed I don't like Brown, I think he is a diva, and a really unlikable guy. But I still think football wise it could be a great addition, and although this pettiness about the helmet is pathetic on Browns part, I don't see him dividing the locker room or being a cancer ? Seems more like a personal issue he is taking up with the league, and the coach said he "supports" him. I stand by exactly what I said above.

PS: Sorry for calling you out for being wrong on many things in recent times in that other pathetic thread you started, I guess that is why you have went back and quoted my post attempting to some how say I was wrong here ? Another pathetic attempt on your behalf I might add.

Comment

• 58Miller
              Football Immortal
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
              I will hold out judgement until the season begins. I have expressed I don't like Brown, I think he is a diva, and a really unlikable guy. But I still think football wise it could be a great addition, and although this pettiness about the helmet is pathetic on Browns part, I don't see him dividing the locker room or being a cancer ? Seems more like a personal issue he is taking up with the league, and the coach said he "supports" him. I stand by exactly what I said above.

PS: Sorry for calling you out for being wrong on many things in recent times in that other pathetic thread you started, I guess that is why you have went back and quoted my post attempting to some how say I was wrong here ? Another pathetic attempt on your behalf I might add.
              No need to apologize I'm just a football fan, not a football expert. And I will be the first to admit I've been wrong more than right. I think will be better with Flacco and Fangio will get our defense back to dominating

Last edited by 58Miller; 08-11-2019, 05:45 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                Banned User
                • Dec 2004

I did not hear the quote but I read on Twitter that Antonio Brown said “he did not understand how he got caught with his painted Steelers helmet”.
                Anyone know if he really said this? Lol

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                  versus you
                  • Mar 2006

Have to give it to you Sam, that got a chuckle out of me.

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                    versus you
                    • Mar 2006

Hard Knocks is getting a little more than they bargained for. Great stance by Mayock.

Comment

• EddieMac
                      Canuck Mod, eh!
                      • Feb 2004

Boy this is a get your popcorn off-season for the raiders,,,

Do they ultimately cut ties with him?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
                        team preacher
                        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

Let’s hope that doesn’t happen immediately. I’d like this to play out for a while
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• EddieMac
                          Canuck Mod, eh!
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                          Let’s hope that doesn’t happen immediately. I’d like this to play out for a while

True, this could Be quite entertaining. Especially if he doesn’t play week 1
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                            Banned User
                            • Dec 2004

The raiders have pretty much exhausted all avenues of relief according to Mike Mayock, so at this point, he won’t be in there opening night.

AB is nothing more than a petulant child acting out and it’s a shame because we expect this type of thing from him.

Putting himself ahead of the team over a helmet is such a lousy crap thing to do from such a big talent.

Brees doesn’t like the new helmet, Brady, doesn’t like it, Aaron Rodgers doesn’t like it but they’re all in camp adjusting to it, AB is an idiot.

Comment

• DwhitetheGamer
                              Starter
                              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              The raiders have pretty much exhausted all avenues of relief according to Mike Mayock, so at this point, he won’t be in there opening night.

AB is nothing more than a petulant child acting out and it’s a shame because we expect this type of thing from him.

Putting himself ahead of the team over a helmet is such a lousy crap thing to do from such a big talent.

Brees doesn’t like the new helmet, Brady, doesn’t like it, Aaron Rodgers doesn’t like it but they’re all in camp adjusting to it, AB is an idiot.
                              If AB ends up pulling a Le'Veon and do a type of holdout, the Raiders will be tanking again. It'll be fun to laugh at them some more.

Comment

• Rastic
                                Modulated
                                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                                I'm with you Al, this is too good to wish for a quick ending.

Maybe Hard Knocks could follow AB around for helmet fittings - play it up like some bride and her wedding dress.

Comment

Working...
                                X