Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    I'll PM you a video, since it's too vulgar to be posted on a thread.
    Yep.

And I know why he said take it back to 1998, his first year as a head coach, but darnit Gruden, look within your division lol.

Get some more popcorn...AB just lost his second hearing about his precious helmet......
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Antonio Brown Will Wear New Custom Helmet After Getting Lucrative Endorsement Deal Offers From Helmet Companies
    Brown has reportedly accepted the arbitrator’s decision and will choose a new helmet to wear next season. Apparently, Brown has helmet companies bidding for the opportunity to have him wear their helmet.
    Full story in the above link. While his divaticulitis is day to day, his feet seemed to be healed and the helmet saga is over.

See y'all week 1. Oh sidebar, we just signed DT Corey Liuget who the Dolts released this year. Not a major upgrade but it is one nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Antonio Brown Will Wear New Custom Helmet After Getting Lucrative Endorsement Deal Offers From Helmet Companies

Full story in the above link. While his divaticulitis is day to day, his feet seemed to be healed and the helmet saga is over.

See y'all week 1. Oh sidebar, we just signed DT Corey Liuget who the Dolts released this year. Not a major upgrade but it is one nonetheless.
    Signing guys nobody else wants!!!!!! The new Raider Way!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Signing guys nobody else wants!!!!!! The new Raider Way!!!!!
    Well you guys did sign Joe Flacco.

Edit: Trade for. Still.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 08-25-2019 at 04:42 PM.

Well you guys did sign Joe Flacco.

Edit: Trade for. Still.
    We traded for Joe Flacco. A Superbowl mvp
    You got any of those on your roster?
    We got two😉

We got two��
    And a 3rd in the building!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

We got two😉

Well if Flacco still played like one, he'd be a Raven now wouldn't he.

You know who else has 2 Super Bowl MVPs on their team? The Patriots. I'm going to take an OJ and say you're not the Patriots.

Having 2 Super Bowl MVPs on your 53 man roster of is like having 4 Super Bowl MVPs on your 53 man roster: The others need to step up.

It's like me saying we have a Super Bowl winning head coach on the sidelines.

Well if Flacco still played like one, he'd be a Raven now wouldn't he.

You know who else has 2 Super Bowl MVPs on their team? The Patriots. I'm going to take an OJ and say you're not the Patriots.

Having 2 Super Bowl MVPs on your 53 man roster of is like having 4 Super Bowl MVPs on your 53 man roster: The others need to step up.

It's like me saying we have a Super Bowl winning head coach on the sidelines.
    Good for you bud!!!! Iím remember when Tony Dungy's defense got that Super Bowl for Chucky!!!
    Flacco beat Peyton and Brady to win a SB. Carr still hasnít played in a postseason game.

Good for you bud!!!! I’m remember when Tony Dungy's defense got that Super Bowl for Chucky!!!
    Everyone says this but Tony Dungy's defense didn't get Tony Dungy a Super Bowl. It's amazing how nearly everyone ignores that his offense got him 31 offensive points in 4 playoff games.

Flacco beat Peyton and Brady to win a SB. Carr still hasn’t played in a postseason game.
    Heey! Good for him.

Quick question. How did this help him the last 4 years? I'm asking because Eli Manning is a two time Super Bowl MVP and is currently on a Joe Flacco-esque path out of New York, Just wondering.

Bonus question. What does Carr not playing in a postseason game (due to injury) have to do with anything about Flacco and the above bonus question?

Everyone says this but Tony Dungy's defense didn't get Tony Dungy a Super Bowl. It's amazing how nearly everyone ignores that his offense got him 31 offensive points in 4 playoff games.

Heey! Good for him.

Quick question. How did this help him the last 4 years? I'm asking because Eli Manning is a two time Super Bowl MVP and is currently on a Joe Flacco-esque path out of New York, Just wondering.

Bonus question. What does Carr not playing in a postseason game (due to injury) have to do with anything about Flacco and the above bonus question?
    Flacco has won the same amount of postseason games as Carr last 4 years.

Flacco has won the same amount of postseason games as Carr last 4 years.
    How does this argument help Flacco?? Remember, this is YOUR argument for YOUR quarterback.

This is what I'm seeing from you now.

Take a breath and note the positives of Flacco being on the Broncos. Remember. He's the answer. That's what you're trying to convince us. You adding the Carr comparison took you 2 steps back.

And since I'm in the "what if Carr didn't get hurt" mode, that little smack filler swung and missed.

But back on topic of this thread. Antonio Brown lost a helmet but gained some $$$. He'll be ready week 1.

How does this argument help Flacco?? Remember, this is YOUR argument for YOUR quarterback.

This is what I'm seeing from you now.

Take a breath and note the positives of Flacco being on the Broncos. Remember. He's the answer. That's what you're trying to convince us. You adding the Carr comparison took you 2 steps back.

And since I'm in the "what if Carr didn't get hurt" mode, that little smack filler swung and missed.

But back on topic of this thread. Antonio Brown lost a helmet but gained some $$$. He'll be ready week 1.
    Your QB and team hasnít done anything since 2002, my qb won it in 2012 and my team 2015, we.can win again, meanwhile your QBs has never won.
    People still see Aaron Rodgers, and Big Ben as threats, Flacco is the last AFC QB to win not named Peyton or Brady

Your QB and team hasn’t done anything since 2002, my qb won it in 2012 and my team 2015, we.can win again, meanwhile your QBs has never won.
    People still see Aaron Rodgers, and Big Ben as threats,
    Yet they're still on their respective teams and walking Hall of Famers. That was a funny one.

Flacco is the last AFC QB to win not named Peyton or Brady
    Now we're eliminating half the league... even though you named an NFC quarterback who won one in that time frame.

At this point, you're just blindly posting stats.

Your comparisons to Carr and the Raiders isn't making your point and it isn't even insulting my fandom for my team because it comes off as info yelled from a high chair. You keep saying your blank blank is better than my blank blank, but it's so empty that it defeats your purpose. You're not saying why Flacco will lead the Broncos to the Super Bowl or why the Ravens made a mistake trading him, aka not wanting him anymore (remember Corey Liuget). You're just saying he's a Super Bowl MVP that's more accomplished than Carr, better than half the league or maybe Aaron Rodgers or Big Ben... oh wait you guys beat Big Ben in Denver but wait it wasn't with Flacco but he still won a Super Bowl in 2012 so that makes him better in 2018 because Derek Carr hasn't won a playoff game.

That's you.

But here's another thing. You diss Tom Brady all the live long day because he lost twice in the AFC Championship in Denver... but you used his name to hype up Flacco.

Now he's where your argument will get comical. Since you mentioned Tom Brady, are you talking about all 4 of his MVPs which includes the 2 he won before Manning won his, or just his last two? Be careful, the Pats fans will see this and can use it against you. I know I would if I was given the luxury (oh wait Carr hasn't done a thing I almost forgot!). It's a chess move and I'm already on my next two.

Step away from the checkers board and join me in a game of chess. Your next move is why Flacco will lead Denver to the Super Bowl this year.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 08-25-2019 at 09:45 PM.

Heey! Good for him.

Brad Johnson was a much better quarterback than Trent Dilfer.