Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    This would be the sort of move I would fire Elway for if I was Ellis.

You just invested picks in Sutton and Hamilton who both showed flashes. You have Sanders coming back and Patrick on deck. Why? Its not a position of need, its huge money and that guy is a huge Diva. We may not even have the QB that can "feed him" enough.

This would be a colossal blunder.
    You would fire Elway for bringing in a potential hall of Famer still in his prime? Maybe not his peak prime but there arent many WRs better....and you would fire him for it??? WOW!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by OurHouse View Post
    According to Ian Rapoport, Denver will be one of the teams in play for Antonio Brown. Apparently price is a 2nd and possibly a 3rd round pick.
    There's no point in having receivers like AB in an offense as bad as ours is. Hoping it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Hph5 View Post
    There's no point in having receivers like AB in an offense as bad as ours is. Hoping it's not true.
    Right, why would we want to bring in playmakers and make the offense better....makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by Hph5 View Post
    We don't have a QB that can play on his level.

Well lets see... Brown, Sanders, and Sutton w/our running game, could make a top 10 QB pick this year, look above avg. You would think. But, the value has to go to Hamilton w/all things considered. I think he can be that quick WR like AB and ES given some experience and an above avg. QB.

pass. we need to spend the money else where. spending on WR gets you not as much. sanders or sutton can be both number 1. Suttons only scratching the surface WR is one of the hardest position to transistion from the college levels to the pro. there are more routes. normally and you need to be alot more precise with your routes. i really expect Sutton Sanders and Hamiliton Develop into one of the better WR cores. the real question with it is how long can Sanders keep going?

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    We don't have a QB that can play on his level.
    A great WR can make an avg QB good...ALA Daunte culpepper

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    And while that's very true, I seriously doubt AB could make Keenum look good. The guy is a bust and needs to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I don't buy it. Reciever is way down our list of needs and giving up the pics and money is not helping us address our needs in fact it is the opposite. To boot there is a lot of talk about him being me first over the team which is the exact opposite of what Ewlay looks for. Don't buy it at all. I think its "click bait".
    Totally agree.

Even if Brown wasn't such a cancer, regardless of talent, WR is not such a priority. If a high dollar player was being targeted then the obvious position is QB but I'd rather see a O-Line upgrade, LBs, or CBs.

A guy like Brown makes the offense better just by being on the field!! Sutton will see 1 on 1 every game and our RBs will never see 8 or 9 in the box because of the fear he brings to a secondary. Why anyone would be against that is mind blowing to me. Denver will have more than enough money to spend

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Totally agree.

Even if Brown wasn't such a cancer, regardless of talent, WR is not such a priority. If a high dollar player was being targeted then the obvious position is QB but I'd rather see a O-Line upgrade, LBs, or CBs.
    QB first, then oline, corners and a middle linebacker.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    i wouldn't have a WR on randy moss level in the league outside of jones and maybe green. i don't think any one else is on that level in the league. i would take moss in his prime and at his best over AB any day.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Watson vs Keenum, no contest! Any WR would do better there. Lol
    But that goes with what I'm saying. Paying for a top WR when hes going from Big Ben to Keenum makes no sense especially when we already have our Wr #1 for the future

We can't ever be that desperate.

AB has a screw loose somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by False Start View Post
    We can't ever be that desperate.

AB has a screw loose somewhere.
    Probably a few...