Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    I am pretty sure Mike Munchak would be the guy I would hope Elway would ok this kind of move with first. IF Munchak believe AB is worth the headache then I see how much it would cost and the feasibility of it actually working.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I am pretty sure Mike Munchak would be the guy I would hope Elway would ok this kind of move with first. IF Munchak believe AB is worth the headache then I see how much it would cost and the feasibility of it actually working.
    If I were Elway, I might fire Munchak if he recommends trading for Antonio Brown.

Brown is a bad teammate on a good team.

How much more of a bad teammate will he be for what could still be a bad team?
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    If I were Elway, I might fire Munchak if he recommends trading for Antonio Brown.

I guess I see a very small chance that Munchak believes Antonio Brown would be a good idea. I would rather have a slot receiver that isn't a me first character any day.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post

AB has been allowed to behave like this in Pit simply because Ben has been allowed to behave the same way. AB has all but said it out loud. At least a dozen players have come forward and mentioned that in Pit Tomlin's saying is basically "I will tolerate your behavior so long as your production is high enough and/or I can find your replacement". I believe Shannon Sharpe made a great comment - OK so what if you let your QB act like a diva yet he is performing at a HOF level but it is preventing your team from truly meeting your potential? - Then what....

IMO - I bet if AB was on a team with structure and good coaching he'd surprise a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I guess I see a very small chance that Munchak believes Antonio Brown would be a good idea. I would rather have a slot receiver that isn't a me first character any day.
    Yes, draft Hunter Renfrow!

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Yes, draft Hunter Renfrow!
    I actually like that idea a lot!!!! We just don't have that slot reciever pain in the backside to the opposing defense type of a player right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    AB has been allowed to behave like this in Pit simply because Ben has been allowed to behave the same way. AB has all but said it out loud. At least a dozen players have come forward and mentioned that in Pit Tomlin's saying is basically "I will tolerate your behavior so long as your production is high enough and/or I can find your replacement". I believe Shannon Sharpe made a great comment - OK so what if you let your QB act like a diva yet he is performing at a HOF level but it is preventing your team from truly meeting your potential? - Then what....

IMO - I bet if AB was on a team with structure and good coaching he'd surprise a lot of people.
    Receivers are easier to replace than quarterbacks.

Ben wasnít the one skipping practice.

The Steelers recently drafted a quarterback that had Ben chirping about how he didnít like the pick. Itís not like they havenít contemplated replacing him for one reason or another.

It seems that Art Rooney might be a bit of an enabler when it comes to Ben. Whatís Mike Tomlin supposed to do about that?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...e-not-arrested

Heís a bad guy off the field as well.

Good gravy! Cant these guys stay out of trouble . Some people just like drama I guess.

We're still talking about this? How can anyone even think having that jackwagon on a team could be a good thing????
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post

I'd like to agree with that comment but....I don't see it happening. Brown is just a bad apple all around....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".
    Adopted player Lindsey

Antonio Brown & Art Rooney

Per reports today, the two sides have officially agreed to move on. I understand there was an AB thread before, but this is now official.

Putting emotional opinions aside, I hope Elway makes a strong run for AB.

Not only would his production be huge for an offense that needs help, but his impact on teams having to game plan around him would greatly benefit guys like Lindsey, Sutton and Hamilton.

Give him a fresh start, let Flacco air mail him some deep balls, and we are instantly back in serious contention for the AFC West

Is there any other 1 guy that could get you back in contention quicker?

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post
    Per reports today, the two sides have officially agreed to move on. I understand there was an AB thread before, but this is now official.

Putting emotional opinions aside, I hope Elway makes a strong run for AB.

Not only would his production be huge for an offense that needs help, but his impact on teams having to game plan around him would greatly benefit guys like Lindsey, Sutton and Hamilton.

Give him a fresh start, let Flacco air mail him some deep balls, and we are instantly back in serious contention for the AFC West

Is there any other 1 guy that could get you back in contention quicker?
    With emotions in it: no
    Without emotion involved: no

We need to spend money on a RT and G.
    We need to spend money on a corners, safety, and a LB.

We do not have enough money to fill half those holes if we sign a WR. We are paying big money on QB now and big money on Von. We can spend almost $20mill on a WR. Plus whatever draft capital.

Plus, elite WRs do not help your team win the SB. WR is not even a huge need for us. So it makes zero sense to go after him.

I would like to see him in Denver I just do not think they are going to go after AB.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    I would like to see him in Denver I just do not think they are going to go after AB.
    I would give up a 3rd round pick for him, as long as he is reasonable about contract desires. Fangio isn't going to put up with his diva behavior.