Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    He acted like a petulant child with Ben Roethlisberger throwing to him. How do you think he's going to act with Keenum dumping it off 5 yards on 3rd & 10? 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Looks like Elway's on a mission again

Maybe by bringing in a receiver like that- you can create desire by a QB ....... or other free agents. Get that ball rolling again
    this exactly. Hes the best in the game right now between the lines.

Do it John

Quote Originally Posted by OurHouse View Post
    If we go after him and let’s say grab Flacco, get some interior defense help with the first round pick, could we be a Super Bowl caliber team?
    I think that if we had a decent QB, although I am not for Flacco, and as you say, add some interior D and another Oliner, I am pretty sure we'd make the playoffs. And from there.....good things can happen. Imagine Brown and those young WRs, who will improve next year, and the young studs at RB. Just need an arm of some sort to distribute the ball, on target. Heck, sign Fitz for a year, and draft a QB.

Something like this...trade for Brown, sign Mosley and Fitz. Draft a QB. Sign or draft an Oliner. Pending the deal, maybe we keep our 2nd (this year) for the Oliner. Short and long term success.
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-12-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Brandon Marshall left here for similar reasons. Does the talent outweigh the headcase???

I'd rather sell the ranch for O-line or QB (after we fix the line) Can you imagine AB screaming at CK when he doesn't get every throw? It's basically what happened when Schuster started taking over games.

Fangio will but heads with him immediately, not worth it and just a rumor anyway.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I think that if we had a decent QB, although I am not for Flacco, and as you say, add some interior D and another Oliner, I am pretty sure we'd make the playoffs. And from there.....good things can happen. Imagine Brown and those young WRs, who will improve next year, and the your studs at RB. Just need an arm of some sort to distribute the ball, on target. Heck, sign Fitz for a year, and draft a QB.
    Dez Bryant will be on the market for peanuts. Kick his tires at camp...

Brown
    Bryant
    Sutton
    Sanders

Munchak and AB reunion in Denver.

Denver would need a true passer to avoid conflict with Antonio Brown!

I donít have a link but I heard word that if this trade for AB goes down with Denver, Denver would then persue a trade for Matthew Stafford and the trade would likely include Von Miller!

Ok Iím not liking this at all, why destroy the defense now when we could easily draft Haskins, Jones or Lock. I donít care about Elways job being jeopardy if he canít find a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

I don’t have a link but I heard word that if this trade for AB goes down with Denver, Denver would then persue a trade for Matthew Stafford and the trade would likely include Von Miller!

Ok I’m not liking this at all, why destroy the defense now when we could easily draft Haskins, Jones or Lock. I don’t care about Elways job being jeopardy if he can’t find a QB.
    There is less than zero chance that the Broncos trade Von Miller for Matthew Stafford.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    this exactly. Hes the best in the game right now between the lines.

Do it John
    Couldn't agree more. Bring AB in, now. Unfortunately, just as with Munchak, it's a "pipe dream" until I see the guy signing a Contract.

And afterwards? Bring in either Flacco or Foles.

Quote Originally Posted by Socnorb11 View Post
    There is less than zero chance that the Broncos trade Von Miller for Matthew Stafford.
    Dude believe me Iíd Like to believe that but unless the Broncos have told you directly themselves then there is every chance in the world that they can do it.

I wonder if this was leaked by Denver to get back at Lynch for denying us from the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Dez Bryant will be on the market for peanuts. Kick his tires at camp...

Brown
    Bryant
    Sutton
    Sanders
    Let's do it. Most disgruntled WR corps evaRRR

Dude believe me I’d Like to believe that but unless the Broncos have told you directly themselves then there is every chance in the world that they can do it.
    They haven't told me directly.

It's not happening though. There's no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So far the responses are mostly negative. But one thing that I can not deny, he is a special player, and can break open games. The dude seems to make big plays whenever I watch him. Sure, there is a downside. But if we had a decent QB, and with our run and D game, this type of acquisition would likely be a plus in the short term.

Heck the dude had his most TDs ever (15) this year, 104 receptions and nearly 1,300 yards in 15 games.

Another thing....are The Steelers innocent bystanders in all the controversy this year??
    Well no when you consider the controversy surrounding them with Bell.

Iím calling it now if this trade does happen, Denver is trading Von Miller for Matt Stafford.

I donít have a link but I heard word that if this trade for AB goes down with Denver, Denver would then persue a trade for Matthew Stafford and the trade would likely include Von Miller!

Ok Iím not liking this at all, why destroy the defense now when we could easily draft Haskins, Jones or Lock. I donít care about Elways job being jeopardy if he canít find a QB.
    The Steelers have Ben Roethlisberger and they could not avoid conflict with Antonio Brown. AB puts himself ahead of the team which is the opposite of the type of player Fangio wants.