Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: embarrassment.

embarrassment.

thread title says it all. got our butts whipped yet again at the hands of the patriots in the playoffs. it's nothing new of course, but i didn't think the Anthony Lynn coached chargers would get exposed, dominated, and out coached the way they did today.

go ahead and let me have it!

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    thread title says it all. got our butts whipped yet again at the hands of the patriots in the playoffs. it's nothing new of course, but i didn't think the Anthony Lynn coached chargers would get exposed, dominated, and out coached the way they did today.

I feel angry with you because I hate the Pat's! You are the only Chargers fan I know so

Damnit Baph!!!
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

So Disappointed, i thought the Chargers would win, and at the very least put up a fight....that was horrible....uggggg go Chiefs......

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

I'll grieve with you - I wanted you guys to stick it to em
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    are you trying to make yourself look dumb?

Welcome Back! #85

are you trying to make yourself look dumb?
    Oh don’t get butt hurt because everything you said about this game was wrong!

Thanks Baph

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    So Disappointed, i thought the Chargers would win, and at the very least put up a fight....that was horrible....uggggg go Chiefs......
    it was, defense absolutely exposed and didn't even try to make adjustments until is was far too late. offense, there were not many surprises, couldn't protect rivers and there was no way they were going to keep up with the pats anyways the way their offense was steam rolling.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh don’t get butt hurt because everything you said about this game was wrong!
    i'm not butt hurt about that at all, i'll admit that actually, i did not see it coming and i was wrong. i just think its incredibly lame to say i'm not showing up directly after the game gets over, especially considering when your team looses this place might have 2-3 broncos fans here saying anything at all.

it's lame dude and it gives me smack ammo to fire back at you with, so thanks for that!

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Thanks Baph
    congrats to you and the other pats fans, good luck the rest of the way.

Welcome Back! #85

Not sure why you expected anything different...

we are talking about Phil cry me a rivers i can't win the biggest of playoff games.

too bad so sad! ha ha ha!

i'm not butt hurt about that at all, i'll admit that actually, i did not see it coming and i was wrong. i just think its incredibly lame to say i'm not showing up directly after the game gets over, especially considering when your team looses this place might have 2-3 broncos fans here saying anything at all.

it's lame dude and it gives me smack ammo to fire back at you with, so thanks for that!
    Your chargers were getting their assed handed to them throughout the entire game yet your no where to be found.

I don’t care if you show up after the game.
    Ppl were calling your ass out throughout the game however you showed everyone what your made of by not showing up.

Atleast when denver is getting beat, we are here throughout the process, we’re not cowardly hiding thinking up excuses!

Keep telling yourself I’m giving you amo if it helps you cope but the rest of us know it’s a reach!

My condolences Baphamet, I was pulling for the Chargers today. Now it's time to root for the Chiefs. Arrowhead is going to be rocking!

Some of us seen it coming and tried to get it tru your skull

You wasn’t playing a rAw, clueless rookie who couldn’t diagnose a defense, couldn’t change protection or audible
    You weren’t playing a qb who couldn’t see right where to go at the snap

All you wanted to do was brag about the pass rush, Gordon and rivers

All three were ineffective when it counted

And ps

Bronco fans might be in gd after a loss criticizing the coach, qb, oline or any other culprit you know