Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    My condolences Baphamet, I was pulling for the Chargers today. Now it's time to root for the Chiefs. Arrowhead is going to be rocking!
    not for me - I don't want to see KC win this championshp

I'd like to see New England make it at this point ...................... then lose the big one - again
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

I'd like to see New England make it at this point ...................... then lose the big one - again

Kinda my hope now, I was hoping the colts would win it

But best case is pats beating the chiefs

And the nfc team dismantling the pats forcing Brady into retirement

Feel you pain Baph.., I can say I legitimately thought it was the Chargers year to go to the Super Bowl.,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

Evil...and niceeeeee
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Evil...and niceeeeee
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Full credit for showing up after the loss and taking your lumps. That was an ugly way to end a fairly positive season. I'm curious what you think the Chargers need to push themselves over the hump? Not talking smack with this, I'm truly curious what fans of the Chargers think is the missing piece or pieces from the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Your chargers were getting their assed handed to them throughout the entire game yet your no where to be found.

I don’t care if you show up after the game.
    Ppl were calling your ass out throughout the game however you showed everyone what your made of by not showing up.

Atleast when denver is getting beat, we are here throughout the process, we’re not cowardly hiding thinking up excuses!

Keep telling yourself I’m giving you amo if it helps you cope but the rest of us know it’s a reach!
    are you kidding me right now? i'm never on the forums during any chargers game...... like ever.

why the hell would i be here wasting my time with you fools when the game is on? i'm not even home watching the games, which is why i don't get back on right away.

this is getting beyond stupid.
    Last edited by baphamet; 01-13-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Full credit for showing up after the loss and taking your lumps. That was an ugly way to end a fairly positive season. I'm curious what you think the Chargers need to push themselves over the hump? Not talking smack with this, I'm truly curious what fans of the Chargers think is the missing piece or pieces from the team?
    fix the offensive line for starters. defensively, they need more than one addition at LB'er but the main problem today in that regard was scheme and coaching. i have given lynn and DC gus bradley lots of credit this year but today they got completely out coached.

they also need to seriously think about rivers' replacement or at least a serviceable back up because right now that guy does not exist on the team.

Welcome Back! #85

while some may be consoling poor bap (not sure why)

i must admit i thoroughly enjoyed that curb stomping, wood shed beating, kick in the teeth whoopin they had handed to them.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Feel you pain Baph.., I can say I legitimately thought it was the Chargers year to go to the Super Bowl.,
    thanks EM but chargers always gonna charger at some point i guess.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    while some may be consoling poor bap (not sure why)

i must admit i thoroughly enjoyed that curb stomping, wood shed beating, kick in the teeth whoopin they had handed to them.
    i encourage the smack, bring it on dude, i'm more relentless that way.

by the way, i know how you feel, it's gonna be fun seeing your team crap the bed for the next 5 years plus!

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    fix the offensive line for starters. defensively, they need more than one addition at LB'er but the main problem today in that regard was scheme and coaching. i have given lynn and DC gus bradley lots of credit this year but today they got completely out coached.

they also need to seriously think about rivers' replacement or at least a serviceable back up because right now that guy does not exist on the team.
    Good points, all reasonable. Do you see one big hole in the o-line? Or do you think it's a multiple players needed scenario.

I'm a big Gus Bradley fan, but I hated his game plan today. You've got roll coverages to try and get Brady confused or at least thinking, playing all zone early was bad.

I think you guys have a very good coaching staff, and good players, so the future still looks positive, probably not easy to believe right after a game like today.

Again full credit for showing up and taking your lumps in defeat.

are you kidding me right now? i'm never on the forums during any chargers game...... like ever.

why the hell would i be here wasting my time with you fools when the game is on? i'm not even home watching the games, which is why i don't get back on right away.

this is getting beyond stupid.
    Hey I didnít make it personal but yes with everyone of your excuses it is!

i encourage the smack, bring it on dude, i'm more relentless that way.

by the way, i know how you feel, it's gonna be fun seeing your team crap the bed for the next 5 years plus!
    No bap you will never know how i feel or any broncos fan for that matter because you will never get the chance to celebrate one of these

we have 3 times...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hey I didn’t make it personal but yes with everyone of your excuses it is!
    why do you keep saying it's personal? i don't take anything personal, i'm just calling that smack for what it is.....idiotic. i'm not attacking you as a person sam, i'm attacking the post and smack you're trying to run, it's just dumb.

Welcome Back! #85