Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    No bap you will never know how i feel or any broncos fan for that matter because you will never get the chance to celebrate one of these

we have 3 times...
    i'm sure it feels about the same as watching a college football team win 3 national titles but i don't need to polish those in order to talk smack. but hey, keep polishing them if it helps you cope with your suck ass team.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i'm sure it feels about the same as watching a college football team win 3 national titles but i don't need to polish those in order to talk smack. but hey, keep polishing them if it helps you cope with your suck ass team.
    cope? ha ha! at least when the broncos get to the playoffs they doing something, like get to the super bowl...something your boy phyllis will never experience.

i bet you "cope" with things just like him...by crying & throwing temper tantrums like a 3 year old

fix the offensive line for starters. defensively, they need more than one addition at LB'er but the main problem today in that regard was scheme and coaching. i have given lynn and DC gus bradley lots of credit this year but today they got completely out coached.

they also need to seriously think about rivers' replacement or at least a serviceable back up because right now that guy does not exist on the team.
    But you used to say rivers was one of the best qbs facing pressure in the game
    He isnít

Seriously I really donít think your team is that far away, I donít think your oline was as bad as it looked

And they did get out coached severely, something the broncos dealt with for two years

Rivers couldnít deal with the pressure

Gordon wasnít good again

Of course somebody whoís team entire pathetic existence has been fruitless would think that

But itís not close at all

You see the nfl is Comprised of the best players college can send andvthe worst nfl team would destroy the best college team

So no, it does not feel the same

are you trying to make yourself look dumb?
    He does that daily....

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    cope? ha ha! at least when the broncos get to the playoffs they doing something, like get to the super bowl...something your boy phyllis will never experience.

i bet you "cope" with things just like him...by crying & throwing temper tantrums like a 3 year old
    you do when you have an all time great QB at the helm, wake me up when you get one of those again! i don't think manning is coming out of retirement and brees ist coming there, nor is tom brady. i think you're screwed for a long, long time.

i cope by coming here and smacking you fools, it always makes me feel better.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Of course somebody who’s team entire pathetic existence has been fruitless would think that

But it’s not close at all

You see the nfl is Comprised of the best players college can send andvthe worst nfl team would destroy the best college team

So no, it does not feel the same
    spoken from someone that obviously has no experience in the college game. the college fan bases are far beyond greater (as a whole) than NFL fan bases, so is the "atmosphere" at the games and it's not even close.

i partied in the middle of the street with thousands of fans celebrating the national championship 3 different times. you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

it has nothing to do with the quality of players, knowing what it feels like to watch your team win a championship and celebrating it with thousands of fans is what its all about and it might be better on the college level than in the pros but i can't say for sure because i have never witnessed it in the pros.

but you can pretend you know all you want to and that's all it is, pretend.

Welcome Back! #85

you do when you have an all time great QB at the helm, wake me up when you get one of those again! i don't think manning is coming out of retirement and brees ist coming there, nor is tom brady. i think you're screwed for a long, long time.

i cope by coming here and smacking you fools, it always makes me feel better.

Well then you must let us know when the bolts get one too k

That way we can watch you do something in the post other then get destroyed

Well then you must let us know when the bolts get one too k

That way we can watch you do something in the post other then get destroyed
    it's really nice to finally see you back here talking smack consistently for once. too bad you only do this after a bolts loss, though.

Welcome Back! #85

spoken from someone that obviously has no experience in the college game. the college fan bases are far beyond greater (as a whole) than NFL fan bases, so is the "atmosphere" at the games and it's not even close.

i partied in the middle of the street with thousands of fans celebrating the national championship 3 different times. you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

it has nothing to do with the quality of players, knowing what it feels like to watch your team win a championship and celebrating it with thousands of fans is what its all about and it might be better on the college level than in the pros but i can't say for sure because i have never witnessed it in the pros.

but you can pretend you know all you want to and that's all it is, pretend.

And no

Again
    It isnít the same

Unless your saying a high school winning state is the same as college winning the title

Which is the same as a Lombardy
    But that is retarded

So no there is no comparison

it's really nice to finally see you back here talking smack consistently for once. too bad you only do this after a bolts loss, though.
    Seeing the bolts get abused is this weeks highlight

Seeing you go thru all this butthurt is a bonus

And no

Again
    It isn’t the same

Unless your saying a high school winning state is the same as college winning the title

Which is the same as a Lombardy
    But that is retarded

So no there is no comparison
    it could be if that HS team had more fans than the broncos do. like most national power college programs do. if you're invested into a HS team and loved them like i love my football teams, i would argue its exactly the same, yes.

it's not like every college football fan say to themselves,....well, this is great and all but it's not the same as an NFL title.

literally nobody has ever said that and most that are hardcore college fans don't even watch NFL or are casual fans.

i dare you to go to any college football forum and make this argument......that would be a roasting for the ages!

you are clueless and are pretending to know, you simply don't.

by the way, why are you all of a sudden posting so much?

this is the most yo have posted all season long.

Welcome Back! #85

Seeing the bolts get abused is this weeks highlight

Seeing you go thru all this butthurt is a bonus
    translation: i only yalk smack when the bolts lose or the broncos win because i'm a fairweather smack talker.

yet you try to talk smack about me supposed not showing up?? ARAPAHO: KING OF ALL HYPOCRITE'S.

Welcome Back! #85

it could be if that HS team had more fans than the broncos do. like most national power college programs do. if you're invested into a HS team and loved them like i love my football teams, i would argue its exactly the same, yes.

it's not like every college football fan say to themselves,....well, this is great and all but it's not the same as an NFL title.

literally nobody has ever said that and most that are hardcore college fans don't even watch NFL or are casual fans.

i dare you to go to any college football forum and make this argument......that would be a roasting for the ages!

you are clueless and are pretending to know, you simply don't.

by the way, why are you all of a sudden posting so much?

this is the most yo have posted all season long.

Just stop it man

It is not the same period

Switch teams so you can have a chance at experiencing one then revisit this

translation: i only yalk smack when the bolts lose or the broncos win because i'm a fairweather smack talker.

yet you try to talk smack about me supposed not showing up?? ARAPAHO: KING OF ALL HYPOCRITE'S.

In other words your butt hurt

Hey thatís too bad, just too damm bad

I mean talking crap and running your mouth all week then watching your team get utterly destroyed is painful so I get it