Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 100

Thread: embarrassment.

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that dude actually thinks it's rivers fault they lost. maybe if that were the chiefs they would have had a chance but the way the chargers defense got exposed and destroyed, no QB would have won that game.
    So you saying the Pats played so good that no game plan or QB or combination thereof would have had a chance....except Mahomes and crew? The Chargers were doomed before they set foot on the field?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,019
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    So you saying the Pats played so good that no game plan or QB or combination thereof would have had a chance....except Mahomes and crew? The Chargers were doomed before they set foot on the field?
    i only said the chiefs because at times their offense looks unstoppable. my point was rivers would have had to score a TD on every possession to keep up. did you all see the chargers defense get lit up with ease by the pats? or was i watching a different game?

    i'm way more pissed and disappointing with the defense and gus bradley's gameplan than i am rivers, who i admit didn't play his best but certainly didn't play bad either.


    Welcome Back! #85

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    hahaha! you go right ahead and show me a QB that would have won that game the way brady destroyed the chargers defense. rivers would have had to score a TD on every drive. the fact that you blame just rivers really shows your ignorance.

    enjoy that crap you have in Denver, you only wish you had a QB half as good as rivers right now
    Rivers is now something like 1-18 against Brady, Brees, Rodgers, and Roethlesberger. I most certainly am not wishing for someone half as good as him.

    The "road warriors" looked like road kill.......nothing more than a speed bump. It wasn't all Rivers fault, but he certainly fell apart- and it showed.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i only said the chiefs because at times their offense looks unstoppable. my point was rivers would have had to score a TD on every possession to keep up. did you all see the chargers defense get lit up with ease by the pats? or was i watching a different game?

    i'm way more pissed and disappointing with the defense and gus bradley's gameplan than i am rivers, who i admit didn't play his best but certainly didn't play bad either.
    Yeah....well....I'm hoping the Pats got it out of their system and play like they typically have been playing on the road this week. I don't want to see them repeat that at Arrowhead.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,028
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i only said the chiefs because at times their offense looks unstoppable. my point was rivers would have had to score a TD on every possession to keep up. did you all see the chargers defense get lit up with ease by the pats? or was i watching a different game?

    i'm way more pissed and disappointing with the defense and gus bradley's gameplan than i am rivers, who i admit didn't play his best but certainly didn't play bad either.
    well if rivers was a HOF qb like you insist why didn't he

    the pats on the season only scored 00.4 more ppg than the chargers
    while the chargers defense only allowed 0.3 ppg more then the pats

    rivers didn't play bad...the dude looked like he switched places with case keenum in the first half...the only time he looked good was when the pats relaxed giving rivers his customary garbage time stats

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    why do you come here after the fact running your mouth like you're not a fairwether? where were you when your team was stinking up the joint every week? your team is trash, go sit int the corner with the raiders fans.
    I am a fair weather (strong spelling, btw) fan of 45 years. I'm not running my mouth, just wondering how satisfying it could be to be "chosen" as national champion instead of earning it by playing for it. My guess, not as cool as an NFL championship, regardless of your weak arguments. Where was I? I was on the Denver Broncos message board. I just rarely come into the kids area where you live. After reading some of your comments, I decided to step into the pettiness gutter for few minutes. My "trash team" beat your team once this season - what does that say about your team...below trash?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you're a fairweather, what do in care what you think? you're beneath me.
    You sounds like a teenager. Just because you say something, doesn't make it true. I've probably been a Denver fan as long as you've been whining your way around this dirt clod.

    No one is beneath a bitter fan who spends all of their waking moments on an opposing team's website. Don't believe me? Go back and read your posts from 5 years ago. They weren't nearly so petty and butt-hurt. Now you're just a bitter little man who lacks any semblance of a life so you spend all your time worshipping football and making snarky comments that you think are witty. They are not.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos1963 View Post
    I am a fair weather (strong spelling, btw) fan of 45 years. I'm not running my mouth, just wondering how satisfying it could be to be "chosen" as national champion instead of earning it by playing for it. My guess, not as cool as an NFL championship, regardless of your weak arguments. Where was I? I was on the Denver Broncos message board. I just rarely come into the kids area where you live. After reading some of your comments, I decided to step into the pettiness gutter for few minutes. My "trash team" beat your team once this season - what does that say about your team...below trash?
    then why do you come in here running your mouth when the broncos are good or after the bolts lose? where were you when the broncos were stinking up the joint? hiding under a cozy rock i presume? smells pretty fairweather to me. and since you have supposedly been a fan for so long, how come the 1997 nfl champs lost to the 4-12 raiders? does that mean they were worse than the raiders that year?

    bottom line, either talk smack or don't. if you're only going to come here running your mouth when the broncos are good or the bolts lose i'm going to call you out every time.


    Welcome Back! #85

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,019
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    well if rivers was a HOF qb like you insist why didn't he
    yes because the expectation for a HOF QB is to score a TD on every drive?

    the pats on the season only scored 00.4 more ppg than the chargers
    while the chargers defense only allowed 0.3 ppg more then the pats
    that is not relevant to that game. the pats literally could do anything they wanted on offense, a far cry from how the the chargers defense was playing all season and it was a coaching and game plan issue.

    rivers didn't play bad...the dude looked like he switched places with case keenum in the first half...the only time he looked good was when the pats relaxed giving rivers his customary garbage time stats
    rivers and the offense marched down the field and responded to the pats first TD but then the pats defense started pressurizing rivers like the ravens did. you can pretend it was just rivers playing like crap all you want but ive seen rivers play bad and have called him out on it, that wasn't the case this time.


    Welcome Back! #85

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,028
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yes because the expectation for a HOF QB is to score a TD on every drive?



    that is not relevant to that game. the pats literally could do anything they wanted on offense, a far cry from how the the chargers defense was playing all season and it was a coaching and game plan issue.



    rivers and the offense marched down the field and responded to the pats first TD but then the pats defense started pressurizing rivers like the ravens did. you can pretend it was just rivers playing like crap all you want but ive seen rivers play bad and have called him out on it, that wasn't the case this time.


    did that butt hurt salve heal the pain bro...or did time heal all wounds

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,875
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yes because the expectation for a HOF QB is to score a TD on every drive?



    that is not relevant to that game. the pats literally could do anything they wanted on offense, a far cry from how the the chargers defense was playing all season and it was a coaching and game plan issue.



    rivers and the offense marched down the field and responded to the pats first TD but then the pats defense started pressurizing rivers like the ravens did. you can pretend it was just rivers playing like crap all you want but ive seen rivers play bad and have called him out on it, that wasn't the case this time.
    New England came out and moved the ball with ease against both teams, that tells me that New England came to play and took it.
    However there was some very bad coaching schemes in both games and both LA & KCís defensive coaching staffís should had known better so itís kind of hard to know how much credit to give New England especially against KC because it was so close.

    Kc only put Brady on ass only once during that game, while Bosa and Ingram were complete non factors. NEís O-line is very good but the opposition just didnít come to play with the right game plan. They played scared.

    We wonít see that from the Rams, Wade Philips understands that the pansies are going to score either way so heís going to bring the house and attack Brady so if the Rams offense can pull their heads out and get back in sync they just may be able to outscore New England. Especially if the rumors of Mike Shanahan weighing in on a few for areas with McVay are true but I wonít go into that because whiner is gonna cry for a link because you know it ainít true unless itís posted on the internet.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,019
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    did that butt hurt salve heal the pain bro...or did time heal all wounds
    idk you tell me, you have been pretty much a no show during the season up until the point he bolts finally lost in the playoffs.....did that heal all wounds for you?


    Welcome Back! #85

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    New England came out and moved the ball with ease against both teams, that tells me that New England came to play and took it.
    However there was some very bad coaching schemes in both games and both LA & KC’s defensive coaching staff’s should had known better so it’s kind of hard to know how much credit to give New England especially against KC because it was so close.

    Kc only put Brady on ass only once during that game, while Bosa and Ingram were complete non factors. NE’s O-line is very good but the opposition just didn’t come to play with the right game plan. They played scared.

    We won’t see that from the Rams, Wade Philips understands that the pansies are going to score either way so he’s going to bring the house and attack Brady so if the Rams offense can pull their heads out and get back in sync they just may be able to outscore New England. Especially if the rumors of Mike Shanahan weighing in on a few for areas with McVay are true but I won’t go into that because whiner is gonna cry for a link because you know it ain’t true unless it’s posted on the internet.
    I honestly think the broncos defense under wade in the 2015 playoffs was playing at a much much higher level than the rams have been playing the last month at least. Donald has come back to earth over that span and if it wasn't for suh picking up the slack they wouldn't have had any sort of pass rush in the playoffs.

    do you know why bosa and ingram were complete non factors? it was because they played zone most of the game leaving guys wide open for brady to get rid of the ball quickly and with ease. the rams can't let that happen, they must play man (or at least keep brady guessing) so he can't always get rid of it quickly, giving the pass rush a chance to get to brady and disrupt him.

    of course that all starts with containing the pats running game a well.

    to beat brady one of two things need to happen.

    1. you need to have an offensive explosion and out score them (like the eagles did last season for example)

    or

    2. have a defense that attacks brady and kicks the crap out of him (like the broncos and giants have done)

    the way the rams have looked for a while now, i don't think they are capable of either but any given Sunday i suppose.

    the pats will be ready and they wont beat themselves like so many other teams do (*cough*chargers)

    either way i couldn't care less who wins, only match up worse than this for me would have been another giants vs pats SB.


    Welcome Back! #85

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,875
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I honestly think the broncos defense under wade in the 2015 playoffs was playing at a much much higher level than the rams have been playing the last month at least. Donald has come back to earth over that span and if it wasn't for suh picking up the slack they wouldn't have had any sort of pass rush in the playoffs.

    do you know why bosa and ingram were complete non factors? it was because they played zone most of the game leaving guys wide open for brady to get rid of the ball quickly and with ease. the rams can't let that happen, they must play man (or at least keep brady guessing) so he can't always get rid of it quickly, giving the pass rush a chance to get to brady and disrupt him.

    of course that all starts with containing the pats running game a well.

    to beat brady one of two things need to happen.

    1. you need to have an offensive explosion and out score them (like the eagles did last season for example)

    or

    2. have a defense that attacks brady and kicks the crap out of him (like the broncos and giants have done)

    the way the rams have looked for a while now, i don't think they are capable of either but any given Sunday i suppose.

    the pats will be ready and they wont beat themselves like so many other teams do (*cough*chargers)

    either way i couldn't care less who wins, only match up worse than this for me would have been another giants vs pats SB.
    I for one cannot stand zone coverage when playing a high powered offense. However Brady throws very short yard passes so that maybe the area to attack. While putting Talib on Edelman and Peters on Gronk!

    I understand that the Rams are not the 2015 Broncos because Wade doesnít have the 4 edge rushers or Danny Trevathan.

    However penetration up the middle may force Brady outside if he cannot get rid of the ball quickly. Remember Everyone always says that Brady has no wide receivers therefore I would put peters and Talib On Gronk and Edelman all game no questions asked.
    Force hogan to be the main target while blasting him into the turf but more than the defense, McVay better have this offense ready!

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I for one cannot stand zone coverage when playing a high powered offense. However Brady throws very short yard passes so that maybe the area to attack. While putting Talib on Edelman and Peters on Gronk!

    I understand that the Rams are not the 2015 Broncos because Wade doesn’t have the 4 edge rushers or Danny Trevathan.

    However penetration up the middle may force Brady outside if he cannot get rid of the ball quickly. Remember Everyone always says that Brady has no wide receivers therefore I would put peters and Talib On Gronk and Edelman all game no questions asked.
    Force hogan to be the main target while blasting him into the turf but more than the defense, McVay better have this offense ready!
    that's a good point about pressure up the middle, even though i'm sure bellychick will have something up his sleeve to counter that.


    Welcome Back! #85

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •