chargette neutler Never Won A Super Bowl Monkey On The Back Annual Name Winner Here!

Welcome sports fans, the tradition lives on. We have a winner for that nasty drooling hip gyrating moon walking never won a super bowl ring monkey on the back of the chargettes! The chargettes were officially eliminated, thus they have never won a super bowl ring, thus they are jeweless, thus we call them the chargette neutlers!

Ok here is this years winner. Sam_Z contributed the winning name this year! Congrats!

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs

take a good look neuts, you let the qb go that could have won it all for you lol! Now gaze at the Bronco jewelry that you pathetic neuts will never have!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Gaze neuts!

roflmao
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

Thank you thank you

BREeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haha, I see Tellway is still at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The neutlers just can't shake that nasty drooling hip gyrating moon walking pelvic thrusting never won a sb monkey off of their backs! lol

Gaze neuty neuts!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Am i still at it. or is it that the chargette neutlers are still neutlering? Cuz thats how i see a neut, and I know a neut when I see one! lol

Gaze neuts!

BLAM BLAM BLAM lol roflmao

Congrats Tellway! I'm surprised there's not any typical boring response from baphamet. The greatest "chargette neutler" ever.
    NOTE: The next crash & burn chapter in the sparkler's ho-hum history is about to start.
    chargette's to your mark; ready; SPLAT!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Congrats Tellway! I'm surprised there's not any typical boring response from baphamet. The greatest "chargette neutler" ever.
    NOTE: The next crash & burn chapter in the sparkler's ho-hum history is about to start.
    chargette's to your mark; ready; SPLAT!
    neuts gotta neut! and neuts gotta gaze! gaze neuts!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

lol roflmao