Flacco

You roll with Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    It you have 2 choices

Keenum
    Or
    Flacco

You roll with Flacco
    Depends on the price in a trade and Flaccoís desired pay.

Iíve always liked Flacco as QB up until two seasons ago. His stats were pretty close to keenum so considering everything, Iíd rather save the draft picks, save the money and draft a QB.

In all honesty Iíd try to move keenum and roll with whichever QB is drafted. If we waste another year while our rookie QB struggles it wouldnít be so hard to swallow as it would with keenum.

keenum is a okay Bridge QB. we need something better, but what we really need is a talent infusion to the QB room. personally over the next two drafts i would like to see 1 QB taking in the top 3 rounds by broncos. hopefully one can develop into a good starter. and the other can be a great back up that will leave after his rookie contrct to start some where else.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Hopefully the new OL guru from PIT will salvage something better from what's left.
    That plus OT Greg Little should help tremendously. He's projecting to be selected late 1st round.

Draft speed with skill over position.

"keenum is a okay Bridge QB. we need something better, but what we really need is a talent infusion to the QB room. personally over the next two drafts i would like to see 1 QB taking in the top 3 rounds by broncos. hopefully one can develop into a good starter. and the other can be a great back up that will leave after his rookie contrct to start some where else."

The long term solution is Elway's child prodigy at QB.

New OC system with new game plan plus emphasis on OL in the draft
    should help Keenum, right? Build Keenum a wall because he needs one.

There will be several viable options at 10. Haskins, Lock, Murray, Grier, Jones. At least 1-2 of these guys will be there at 10. If John feels the need to jump up a few spots to get a guy he covets then fine but I really think he can stay put and land someone who, is an immediate upgrade over Keenum, and has a shot at being a long term franchise type guy!

I prefer Grier, but thatís just me.

Iím still upset Kelly did what he did. He WAS the answer at QB and we could be looking at BPA instead of reaching for a QB. What a doof!

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    It you have 2 choices

Keenum
    Or
    Flacco

You roll with Flacco
    I disagree. You have to give up draft capital for Flacco and the dude is not good. He never really has been more than mediocre. Yeah heís got a ring but Anquan Boldin made that dude look better than he was. So you deal a couple picks for a guy you will have to give 20-25 million a year for, to see more mediocre play? I would rather stick with Keenum while we develop a youngster. Actually, if Iím making the decisions Iím signing Fitzpatrick or McCown and drafting one at 10. Flacco is a turd, and should be treated as such!

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    I disagree. You have to give up draft capital for Flacco and the dude is not good. He never really has been more than mediocre. Yeah heís got a ring but Anquan Boldin made that dude look better than he was. So you deal a couple picks for a guy you will have to give 20-25 million a year for, to see more mediocre play? I would rather stick with Keenum while we develop a youngster. Actually, if Iím making the decisions Iím signing Fitzpatrick or McCown and drafting one at 10. Flacco is a turd, and should be treated as such!
    Thatís why you wait until Flacco is released.

They arenít keeping him.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Fitzpatrick if available would be a good pick up, McCown is complete trash.

Guy is worse than keenum, heís so bad heíd make keenum look like such an upgrade lol. Iím sure youíve seen his most recent play but if not, watch his play with the Jets last year, the guy flat out stinks!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-16-2019 at 05:51 AM.

Keenum was a short-term solution for what?

I'm confused....Did we win a bunch of games?

His contract states heís a short term quarterback. I donít think this is a big surprise to Keenum or his agent.

I’m still upset Kelly did what he did. He WAS the answer at QB and we could be looking at BPA instead of reaching for a QB. What a doof!
    No way Kelly was the answer. I'm not saying he couldn't develop into a backup role, but no way he was going to be a starting level NFL QB

Keenum is a short term problem not a solution

Quote Originally Posted by Chop_Block View Post
    No way Kelly was the answer. I'm not saying he couldn't develop into a backup role, but no way he was going to be a starting level NFL QB
    We'll never know.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus