View Poll Results: Who are you cheering for?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

10 33.33%
  • Chiefs

20 66.67%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Temperature supposed to be 10 degrees for this game. Hopefully this will take the arrowhead crowd out of it. Tough to shout when you are wearing a ski mask...

I want the Patriots to win. My hatred for the Chiefs forced the hand on this one.

Now let me go throw up.
    Last edited by BroncosDivision; 01-15-2019 at 05:03 AM.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    I voted P*tstricks because 1. Mahomes looks like an arrogant little ..... insert bad word. Is it possible a 2nd year guy can be more arrogant than Tom Brady which is why I hate him so much too? 2 because I HATE the chefs. Even more that Oakland... 3. Because I think the Rams and the Saints have a better chance against NE than KC just slightly but KC is more explosive, where the P*ts are more steady and reliable, but Explosive can win games in one half like last week.
    Exactly. I dislike the Patriots but I don't hate (which is a strong word) them like I do the Chiefs and Raiders and surprisingly, the Patriots fans I've come across haven't been all too bad. The fans are kinda vanilla and not as hardcore as Chiefs' fans, which also shows at their home games and online forums. It completely pales in comparison to a place like Chiefs Planet. That forum gets my blood boiling!

Gillette Stadium is rarely loud and fired up like other stadiums like Arrowhead and Mile High. Have you ever seen cameras shake during a broadcast from Foxborough? I haven't. The only thing that scares me about playing there is Tom Brady. If not for him, you could tell me we're in Buffalo and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. So for me personally, it really comes down to not liking the organization behind the brand (Patriots) more than its fans.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

All this talk about Mahomes being arrogant is very amusing. I as a Chiefs fan have been paying close attention and I don't see this arrogance you guys seem to think he has. Maybe you are running into arrogant fans....but Mahomes? Please. This is great. The future is bright! Chiefs D steps up again. Pats don't figure out Mahomes. Game is not as close a shootout as everyone predicts. Chiefs win by two scores. That is how I imagine it. Since things rarely go exactly like I imagine it.....

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    All this talk about Mahomes being arrogant is very amusing. I as a Chiefs fan have been paying close attention and I don't see this arrogance you guys seem to think he has. Maybe you are running into arrogant fans....but Mahomes? Please. This is great. The future is bright! Chiefs D steps up again. Pats don't figure out Mahomes. Game is not as close a shootout as everyone predicts. Chiefs win by two scores. That is how I imagine it. Since things rarely go exactly like I imagine it.....
    I haven't seen anything unlikable about Mahomes. Seems Ok - although we'll see how he handles all the pressure being heaped on him from all directions.

On a related note - I just did a drive by chiefsplanet forum. Those are some salty fans. They can't decide who they hate the most: Pats, Broncos, Raiders, Phillip Rivers or Ben Rothliesbuger. It was immensely entertaining.

The future is bright! Chiefs D steps up again. Pats don't figure out Mahomes. Game is not as close a shootout as everyone predicts. Chiefs win by two scores. That is how I imagine it. Since things rarely go exactly like I imagine it.....
    The Chiefs D has not been great since Thanksgiving, home and away....they’ve given up a lot of points to everyone except Oakland and Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    Who are the Bronco fans cheering for this coming Sunday with Patriots at the Chiefs? And who do you think wins?
    im hoping for a tie 0-0 with no winner and the league gives the Lombardy to the winner in the nfc

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The Chiefs D has not been great since Thanksgiving, home and away....they’ve given up a lot of points to everyone except Oakland and Indy.
    You say the Chiefs D has not been great since Thanksgiving and then turn around and list the last two games where they have played great.

Temperature supposed to be 10 degrees for this game. Hopefully this will take the arrowhead crowd out of it. Tough to shout when you are wearing a ski mask...
    The game is scheduled for 4:40pm, that crowd is going to be all liquored up by then so they won’t even feel it.

However being liquored up may take them out of the game anyway.

You say the Chiefs D has not been great since Thanksgiving and then turn around and list the last two games where they have played great.
    Sorry, Oakland is a joke of a team. And Indy does not have a great offense.

I see a lot of jealous Donco fans. Mahomes will always be better than any QB the Doncos get.
    KC is the new king of the west. Get used to it Doncos.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    I see a lot of jealous Donco fans. Mahomes will always be better than any QB the Doncos get.

you keep talking like that and manning will get furious at your disloyalty

in your dreams, but hey it could happen

Seek therapy.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Sorry, Oakland is a joke of a team. And Indy does not have a great offense.

Sorry but all I heard all week was how the Chiefs defense would not be able to stop the Colts.....until they did. The Chiefs defense faced these same Raiders just a few weeks earlier and were lousy....allowing 33 points. There is something that has changed with the Chiefs defense. You can stick your head in the sand and pretend its not so.....but it's so.

They didn't just improve a little bit against these "lousy" teams....one of which is only lousy now that the Chiefs have clobbered them......they improved a lot. If they play half as good against the Pats then it's over.

The thing is.....they were already king of the west....before they got Mahomes. This is their 3rd straight AFC West title. They just cemented it with Mahomes.