View Poll Results: Who are you cheering for?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

10 33.33%
  • Chiefs

20 66.67%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    you keep talking like that and manning will get furious at your disloyalty

in your dreams, but hey it could happen
    Itís become his sole purpose to hate Denver fans, thatís all it is.

I think we can all agree that this character by far takes butthurt to a whole new level! I mean really who comes here just to do what he does.

The butthurt is stronger in him than anyone else ever before and all because Frey and 58miller called him out on ONE particular occasion that stemmed all of this!

They said PFM is no longer a bronco and heís never been able to get over those 6 words!

Oh the cold sweats at night that he must feel!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-15-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Sorry but all I heard all week was how the Chiefs defense would not be able to stop the Colts.....until they did. The Chiefs defense faced these same Raiders just a few weeks earlier and were lousy....allowing 33 points. There is something that has changed with the Chiefs defense. You can stick your head in the sand and pretend its not so.....but it's so.

They didn't just improve a little bit against these "lousy" teams....one of which is only lousy now that the Chiefs have clobbered them......they improved a lot. If they play half as good against the Pats then it's over.
    I donít think a run defense that gave up 8.6 YPC against Indy is one that can be claimed to have ďshown improvement.Ē The so-called improvement came after playing lousy offenses in your building - and the Raiders already mailed it in in week 17.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-15-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Sorry but all I heard all week was how the Chiefs defense would not be able to stop the Colts.....until they did. The Chiefs defense faced these same Raiders just a few weeks earlier and were lousy....allowing 33 points. There is something that has changed with the Chiefs defense. You can stick your head in the sand and pretend its not so.....but it's so.

They didn't just improve a little bit against these "lousy" teams....one of which is only lousy now that the Chiefs have clobbered them......they improved a lot. If they play half as good against the Pats then it's over.
    Sonny Michel is where the pats will have success. Reid better put some serious focus there because BB Is going to aim to keep Mahomes off the field!

Right now as we speak, Josh McDaniels is not focused on how to beat you guys, he is focused on moving the ball against your defense. Sustained drives picking up the yard he needs to pick up to control the clock.

Winning by inches.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-15-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    The broncos are far better than the record indicates and Iím sure everyone here would agree.

However I know you would not but then again you arenít here to discuss the logics of football but thatís ok because I feel like your days are numbered anyway.

Troll on

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I don’t think a run defense that gave up 8.6 YPC against Indy is one that can be claimed to have shown improvement. The so-called improvement came after playing lousy offenses in your building.
    As I said....the Colts offense was great....until they couldn't score against the Chiefs.....then they were lousy. Just took one game. Makes tons of sense too....just ask yourself.

As I said....the Colts offense was great....until they couldn't score against the Chiefs.....then they were lousy. Just took one game. Makes tons of sense too....just ask yourself.
    You canít base anything off 2 games, one of which was against an Oakland team that already mailed it in.

You canít base anything off 2 games, one of which was against an Oakland team that already mailed it in.
    Why do you assume the Raiders were mailing it in? Because they were out of it? No....stop right there.....they played them just four games prior and they were out of it then too. Raiders scored 33 on this D. They were hoping to beat the Chiefs and ruin our home field advantage in the last game. Sorry.....they didn't mail it in. The Colts certainly were not mailing it in. The Defense is night and day different all of a sudden for two games in a row. Lets just see if they can keep it up and hold down your Pats in the ultra cold without the cheating going on that is so much easier to pull off at the Pats home field. I hear opinions that the cold is going to benefit Brady and the Pats. Heard the same thing about the cold and snow for the Colts game. Can't wait.

Why do you assume the Raiders were mailing it in? Because they were out of it? No....stop right there.....they played them just four games prior and they were out of it then too. Raiders scored 33 on this D. They were hoping to beat the Chiefs and ruin our home field advantage in the last game. Sorry.....they didn't mail it in. The Colts certainly were not mailing it in. The Defense is night and day different all of a sudden for two games in a row. Lets just see if they can keep it up and hold down your Pats in the ultra cold without the cheating going on that is so much easier to pull off at the Pats home field. I hear opinions that the cold is going to benefit Brady and the Pats. Heard the same thing about the cold and snow for the Colts game. Can't wait.
    Ok, maybe they didn't mail it in, but you can't still argue with a straight face that a team that gave up 8.6 YPC against the Colts is all a sudden better on D. As far as the cold, it should benefit the team that doesn't rely on big plays down field.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-15-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Sonny Michel is where the pats will have success. Reid better put some serious focus there because BB Is going to aim to keep Mahomes off the field!

Right now as we speak, Josh McDaniels is not focused on how to beat you guys, he is focused on moving the ball against your defense. Sustained drives picking up the yard he needs to pick up to control the clock.

Winning by inches.
    Agreed, I think the Patriots will have a lot of success running the ball with Sony Michel. Key of the game is to get the running game going and working off play action for chunk plays. Our tackles should be able neutralize Houston/Ford like we did with Ingram/Bosa. Some of my takeaways from the Colts games are that Ford can be undisciplined with rushing up field and trying to use his speed to get around the edge, look for patriots to attack that with draws and screens.

The Colts had a lot of success in the second half when they started blitzing Mahomes - look for Hightower and Kyle Van Noy to come on delayed blitzs up the middle to force Mahomes to get rid of the ball before Hill can get open down field. I think our best chance is with Gilmore lining up against Watkins, JC Jackson and Chung on Kelce, and then Jonathan Jones on Hill with McCourty over the top. Make them run the ball and hit their 4th option to beat you. Mahomes will force 1-3 throws per game that should be picked.

Who in their right mind would say that the cold would favor a team that plays inside a dome for at least 8 games per season? And you believed them? Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by KissTheRings View Post
    Who in their right mind would say that the cold would favor a team that plays inside a dome for at least 8 games per season? And you believed them? Wow...
    Did I say I believed them? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    I see a lot of jealous Donco fans. Mahomes will always be better than any QB the Doncos get.
    KC is the new king of the west. Get used to it Doncos.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdh...ute-fort-logan

Go check this one out ManningStalker!!!!

Ok, maybe they didn't mail it in, but you can't still argue with a straight face that a team that gave up 8.6 YPC against the Colts is all a sudden better on D. As far as the cold, it should benefit the team that doesn't rely on big plays down field.
    I can't believe I'm going to bat for the Chiefs here, but.....

Using the 8.6 YPC is false. It was 6.2 avg. Still high, right? Well lets look at it a little deeper.....

Mack only ran the ball 9 times for 46 yards.... Sounds good.... that's 5.1 YPC.... Only problem is one carry was 20 yards. I know it doesn't change that 5.1 YPC, but.....

Hines ran the ball 3 times for 24 yards.... Sounds good.... That's 8.0 YPC.... Only problem is one carry was 14 yards. I know it doesn't change that 8.0 YPC, but....

Luck ran the ball 2 times for 17 yards.... Sounds good.... That's 8.5 YPC.... One carry was 9 yards and another was 8. broken QB scrambles tend to have high YPC so.......

Lets take out Mack's 1 carry and Hines 1 carry...... The avg is 4.4 YPC.... Still not bad but for the sake of argument, I'll now remove Lucks broken play runs..... The avg. is 3.6 YPC..... not looking as good.

I know the bottom line shows 6.2 YPC but it wasn't like they ran all over them for 30 carries and 200 yds..... It was only 14 carries..... 9 by the starting RB..... I don't think you even watched the same game or watched it at all......

First of all....it was 6.2 YPC....look for yourself....am I wrong?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/matchup?gameId=401038957

Second.....they carried it only 14 times. They spent most of the time passing. The Chiefs were playing with a lead all game.....most of the time by more than one score. Here is my straight face....right here......and it is telling you this.....the Chiefs are improved on D.