Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    🤮 puke !!!

I canít stand NE Patriots!

You and me.

2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Since we know who the two are, you can contemplate who you are going to take. In the meantime, I'm heading to VA for my Navy stuff tomorrow, so I'll have the Super Bowl thread up next Monday. The question I have for Canmore and Diesel. Would you prefer to just pick the winner and the score, and make the tiebreaker be the difference on the score, OR have 10 questions like I have done in the past(Will Tom Brady have more then 285 yards passing?) like that? I'll leave it up to you guys.

Congrats again to the winners.

So disappointed I went out with neither home team winning.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    Since we know who the two are, you can contemplate who you are going to take. In the meantime, I'm heading to VA for my Navy stuff tomorrow, so I'll have the Super Bowl thread up next Monday. The question I have for Canmore and Diesel. Would you prefer to just pick the winner and the score, and make the tiebreaker be the difference on the score, OR have 10 questions like I have done in the past(Will Tom Brady have more then 285 yards passing?) like that? I'll leave it up to you guys.
    I'd prefer Pick the winner and the single points tie-breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Congrats again to the winners.

So disappointed I went out with neither home team winning.
    I felt like that the two previous years. It's a drag. I feel your pain. I got smoked two years in a row. Both these games went to overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    I'd prefer Pick the winner and the single points tie-breaker.
    On the other hand, the other way is more interesting. I've changed my mind (is there something wrong with the one I have). My vote, for the last time is 10 questions.

Diesel???
    Last edited by Canmore; 01-22-2019 at 07:35 PM.

On the other hand, the other way is more interesting. I've changed my mind (is there something wrong with the one I have). My vote, for the last time is 10 questions.

Diesel???
    I too originally thought the pick and the points at first. But, like you, I think the 10 questions format seems more entertaining for everyone still following, at the same time being more challenging. Just make one of the questions the total points scored or final score.

Iím cool with 10 questions

Quote Originally Posted by diesel51 View Post
    I too originally thought the pick and the points at first. But, like you, I think the 10 questions format seems more entertaining for everyone still following, at the same time being more challenging. Just make one of the questions the total points scored or final score.

I’m cool with 10 questions
    It has to be final score.

Yes....cool!

This will be a lot of fun.

First Congrats to both of you, you both deserve it and have fun!!!!To a Job well doneAnd can't say it enoughcps

A question for Taz?

If they both pick different teams, do the questions even matter if one picks the losing team?
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 01-22-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    A question for Taz?

If they both pick different teams, do the questions even matter if one picks the losing team?
    My wife asked the same question. I assume it is total points and the correct team is worth more than the other questions. So you could get the team wrong and still win (hard to do if your opponent gets it right). I think that is how Taz did it before.

Iím fairly certain both times Iíve been in the final the questions were only intended for tie breaker purposes.

Both years Iíve been in the final we both picked the same team.

Seems to me like a pick em should be decided by the actual picks not overall random questions. If the two should pick a different team.

But since you have to inbox taz your picks in private you wonít know if you pick the same team or not.

Not that my vote matters in this but if I picked the super bowl champ and the other person didnít and I wasnít the winner I wouldnít be too happy about it.

That is what you get for speculating and playing Guess the Stats. You've got to be right. If there is an outright winner it's over. Maybe I should trade in the one I have... The last two rounds have been really nice. No tie-breakers. It would be awesome to have an outright winner in this round also.

That is what you get for speculating and playing Guess the Stats. You've got to be right. If there is an outright winner it's over. Maybe I should trade in the one I have... The last two rounds have been really nice. No tie-breakers. It would be awesome to have an outright winner in this round also.
    Yeah, I think the 10 questions should only be for tie breaker purposes too, and Iím assuming that is what Taz meant as well.