Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Other GMs might have the same mindset and it could turn into a bidding war. Not sure if I'm ok with that.
    I agree that it could start a bidding war but there didnít seem to be too much of a bidding war last year which a lot of people think was a better class.

None of the trades were really blockbusters like Goff and Wentz trades IMO. The closest was jets giving up 3 second round picks.

But I do agree that a bidding war would be something Iíd prefer Denver not get caught up in
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    I agree that it could start a bidding war but there didnít seem to be too much of a bidding war last year which a lot of people think was a better class.

None of the trades were really blockbusters like Goff and Wentz trades IMO. The closest was jets giving up 3 second round picks.

But I do agree that a bidding war would be something Iíd prefer Denver not get caught up in
    That's why there wasn't one. This year, the options are very limited and the first 3-5 picks are not in the market for a QB so high how will they have to go to get their guy? 4th with Oakland? 5th with Bucs? 1st with Cards?
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 01-29-2019 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Miller is not a quarterback. Heís not netting two firsts.

Teams had their chance to give up two firsts when he got tagged. There were zero reports of him negotiating an offer sheet with any other teams.

Now heís older.

Any deal involving Miller to move up will involve giving up more than just Miller and maybe the Broncos also get a late round pick in return.
    If Mack can get two firsts with the team getting him already knowing they will have to make him the highest played defensive player in the league, Von can get two firsts as well

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    If Mack can get two firsts with the team getting him already knowing they will have to make him the highest played defensive player in the league, Von can get two firsts as well
    Maybe he can get two firsts. I donít think itís likely though.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Maybe he can get two firsts. I donít think itís likely though.
    I dont think he will get traded in the first place

I dont think he will get traded in the first place

I hope not because he is the Face of the Franchise the Best LB Ever to Play For The Denver Broncos ! Von Miller Rules !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    That makes no sense.

Itís one thing to draft a guy at 10 and he becomes a bust. Itís quite another to surrender 2 first round picks and 2 second rounders and a 4th for a guy and he goes busts.

And, on top of that, sometimes a guy is worth the 10th pick and other times the same
    Prospect isnít worth the 10th pick. Like if a top 5 talent ďfallsĒ to 10... then you can not justify drafting the other guy at 10, but would take him at 10 if they other guy didnít fall.

Itís all about value and cost. Itís really basic economics.
    I couldn't agree more. People are talking about moving up to #2 to get Lock who many experts believe to be a 2nd Round "Blaine Gabbert" QB talent. And once again I ask, why would anyone move up to #2 and NOT go after the Top-Rated QB in Haskins? And I've yet to see a legitimate answer.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. People are talking about moving up to #2 to get Lock who many experts believe to be a 2nd Round "Blaine Gabbert" QB talent. And once again I ask, why would anyone move up to #2 and NOT go after the Top-Rated QB in Haskins? And I've yet to see a legitimate answer.

Because what you believe to be a Top Rated QB just might not be a Top Rated QB...I like Lock over Haskins however truth be told unlike last year's draft class the QB position is lacking in this upcoming Draft I am not Intrigued with Bo Levi Mitchell.

many people don't have him as the top QB....

CBS sports has Lock as #1 QB and have ranked #21 overall.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 01-30-2019 at 11:21 AM.

I don't really understand the hype of Haskins in the first place. Lock has more arm talent and has shown the ability to not only improve every year but also learn a new system. Haskins hasn't done that. Lock is the clear no. 1 IMO and if we want him we need to get ahead of the Giants at the very least

I don't really understand the hype of Haskins in the first place. Lock has more arm talent and has shown the ability to not only improve every year but also learn a new system. Haskins hasn't done that. Lock is the clear no. 1 IMO and if we want him we need to get ahead of the Giants at the very least
    Lock is more mobile, but Haskins has a cannon for an arm as well; he has a lot of arm talent.

All the Senior Bowl did for me, was make me want Kyler Murray more!

Von Miller to SF for 2nd overall?

Broncos pick Drew Lock with pick?

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    All the Senior Bowl did for me, was make me want Kyler Murray more!
    Exactly. People acting like lock lit it up at the Senior bowl. Sorry I didn't just didn't see any special. I could be wrong. Only reason he his high is bc Haskins and Murray has not thrown yet.

Maybe a team will move up for Haskins. Weíll have to see how things shake out. The only reason I can think of would be Haskins only starting one full season.