• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • armedequation
    cafe official sidekick
    • Aug 2005

Anonymous vets writes scathing letter to ND player

So these awesome vets write a letter to a ND player that transferred from navy after 1 year berating him and calling him a coward....wait for it... Anonymously.

They dont have something to do like better themselves to better help protect our country? If you have some ill gotten notion that serving gives you the right to diss others and tell them what to do with their lives then your serving for the wrong reasons and have no business being there.

Regardless i can already tell they are morons as they call this kid a coward and then sign it anonymously....

Just wanted to post this and wish the kid all success he can handle. Positivity and good will goes a lot further than piousness and arrogance
    Glen Haven Fire
  • Spice 1
    Football Immortal
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...0nyKHduHcCN6ER

So these awesome vets write a letter to a ND player that transferred from navy after 1 year berating him and calling him a coward....wait for it... Anonymously.

They dont have something to do like better themselves to better help protect our country? If you have some ill gotten notion that serving gives you the right to diss others and tell them what to do with their lives then your serving for the wrong reasons and have no business being there.

Regardless i can already tell they are morons as they call this kid a coward and then sign it anonymously....

Just wanted to post this and wish the kid all success he can handle. Positivity and good will goes a lot further than piousness and arrogance
    They should've just grandfathered the kid in under the 2016 rule change. I get why they changed the rule again in '17, but they opened a can of worms making the players who signed on under the old rule serve two years of active duty.

Comment

Working...
    X