Red face LOL, what's up with Mick Klis?

Mike's been the unofficial official voice of the Broncos for some time but seems to be off his game lately. Got scooped by Woody Paige, into a spat with another reporter about crediting him with getting to Twitter first with a story, and now publicly trolling and embarrassing a new member of the Broncos' coaching staff (upset he didn't get the inside scoop again?).

Guessing he and Kubiak had the relationship? Maybe him leaking info by jumping the gun via their conversations left him on the outside?

Iím a little confused. Azzanni was here this season. He isnít a new hire. He was retained from Josephís staff

Quote Originally Posted by sgriffeth78 View Post
    I’m a little confused. Azzanni was here this season. He isn’t a new hire. He was retained from Joseph’s staff
    Yeah, that is a little confusing. I took it as he and Fangio agreed to terms and they chose to retain him. I'm not really surprised, though he coached here this past season he was with the Bears in 2017 and would have worked along with Fangio, though on different sides of the ball.

Woddy vs Klis. The epic hair plug saga continues.....

Strange, but will be an interesting to monitor as we move forward and how he reacts toward the new regime.

Lately? Klis has been high and desperate for years. Leaving for 9NEWS only made things exponentially worse and obvious.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I root for Woody. At least he's entertaining.

Mike also got into a public spat with Nicki Jhabvala after he accidentally tweeted out a DM to someone telling them not to give her any info before him. He's a strange guy who seems to take himself far too seriously.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Mike also got into a public spat with Nicki Jhabvala after he accidentally tweeted out a DM to someone telling them not to give her any info before him. He's a strange guy who seems to take himself far too seriously.
    He has gone over the edge.....

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Yup... that's the reason why I have to have a burner twitter account to see stuff he says... I went a bit overboard trolling him on that one apparently
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson