View Poll Results: Who Are you Rooting for in SB 53?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pats

3 15.79%
  • Rams

13 68.42%
  • Don't Care/Will not Watch

3 15.79%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Super Bowl Discussion: Pats vs Rams

I know 99% of you are rooting for the Rams, but I figured we can still talk about the Super Bowl.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

I don’t know if the Rams have a chance. It depends on which Rams defense shows up. Sometimes they play like they don’t want to tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don’t know if the Rams have a chance. It depends on which Rams defense shows up. Sometimes they play like they don’t want to tackle.
    if the rams interior dline plays all out and crushes the pocket they can win it no doubt, if theres one thing going for them is wade knows how to beat brady

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I know 99% of you are rooting for the Rams, but I figured we can still talk about the Super Bowl.
    I honestly just want a really good game. As much as we can get worked up about rivalries, I really appreciate a well played and well coached game where both sides go back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    if theres one thing going for them is wade knows how to beat brady
    What’s Wade’s record against Brady as HC/DC? The last time Brady faced him NE won. This whole “Wade Phillips knows how to beat Brady” stuff is nonsense. Before 2015, Brady did just fine against Phillips. The 2015 Broncos defense where he beat Brady twice was historically good. This year’s Rams defense is nowhere near that.

What’s Wade’s record against Brady as HC/DC? The last time Brady faced him NE won. This whole “Wade Phillips knows how to beat Brady” stuff is nonsense. Before 2015, Brady did just fine against Phillips. The 2015 Broncos defense where he beat Brady twice was historically good. This year’s Rams defense is nowhere near that.
    I thought you wanted to talk, not get Butt hurt!

Anyway he owned Brady in 2016 as well but the broncos offense just flat stunk. It’s easy to beat a team that doesn’t have an offense however wait Philip and his defense seemed to halt you guys pretty much throughout the whole game.

Because of that game I believe that is the reason why Wade Phillips and Talib are in LA right now because they both had something to say in the locker room following that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Anyway he owned Brady in 2016 as well but the broncos offense just flat stunk. It’s easy to beat a team that doesn’t have an offense however wait Philip and his defense seemed to halt you guys pretty much throughout the whole game.
    he didn’t even have to face Gronk in 2016 lol. and if I remember correctly the Pats could have put up another TD at the end of the game but Brady took a knee in the red zone.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-22-2019 at 10:42 AM.

he didn’t even have to face Gronk in 2016 lol. and if I remember correctly the Pats could have put up another TD at the end of the game but Brady took a knee in the red zone.
    He faced Grunk in 2015 when it mattered most and still lost mind you! Danny Trevathan and (Believe it or not) B-Marsh did a fine job against Grunk.

Brady didn’t want to have his carcass driven into the milehigh turf again and that is why he took a knee but hey that time is over and The Godfather is in town. He’s uses all the same principles as Wade but he’s much younger so anytime little tommy! 🤜🏼💪🏽

He faced Grunk in 2015 when it mattered most and still lost mind you! Danny Trevathan and (Believe it or not) B-Marsh did a fine job against Grunk.

Brady didn’t want to have his carcass driven into the milehigh turf again and that is why he took a knee but hey that time is over and The Godfather is in town. He’s uses all the same principles as Wade but he’s much younger so anytime little tommy! ��������
    Wade Phillips had 1 good year against NE - 2015 - and that's it. And in 2016 the Broncos defensive line didn't do much against Brady outside 2 sacks. I really wish the Pats ran up the score when they had the chance!

Because of that game I believe that is the reason why Wade Phillips and Talib are in LA right now because they both had something to say in the locker room following that game.
    No use in talking Sam. They already have the SB wrapped up. The game is already over. The Rams have no shoot. Just ask Pats fans they will tell you.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Wade Phillips had 1 good year against NE - 2015 - and that's it. And in 2016 the Broncos defensive line didn't do much against Brady outside 2 sacks. I really wish the Pats ran up the score when they had the chance!
    Haha they didn’t have a chance! In fact they’ve really never had a chance against Denver aside from Denver’s offense stinking it up the last couple of years but Denver has owned them throughout most of their existence. 13 straight victories over your pansies jr, 13 straight But I understand the pansies didn’t come into the the league until 2001. Derrr

Haha they didn’t have a chance! In fact they’ve really never had a chance against Denver aside from Denver’s offense stinking it up the last couple of years but Denver has owned them throughout most of their existence. 13 straight victories over your pansies jr, 13 straight But I understand the pansies didn’t come into the the league until 2001. Derrr
    Sammy,

Still trying to smack talk the Patriots even though your donkeys can’t even make the playoffs and are irrelevant at the moment. Every year you talk the same garbage but at the end of the day Patriots are in the AFC championship game and playing in the Super Bowl while the donkeys fans are talking about the past and the draft. Enjoy watching the premiere NFL dynasty go for six.

How's your pathetic excuse about the offense any different than me saying the Pats were decimated in 2013 and 2015? Your 2015 team would have gotten demolished by our 2016 squad, one of the all-time great Pats teams!

in 2016 when the pats drives went like this\

p
    fg off Denver muff, where brady gained 4 yards
    p
    p
    td off den int
    p
    p
    fg
    p
    p
    fg
    downs
    Kneel

where was brady going to run up the score

you do realize you don't get points off of punting don't you

would have been tricky seeing as the pats got the ball on their own 24 yard line with 14 seconds left, but hey its your fantasy