View Poll Results: Who Are you Rooting for in SB 53?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pats

    3 15.79%
  • Rams

    13 68.42%
  • Don't Care/Will not Watch

    3 15.79%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 137
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    WHAT????!!!!! LOL...... This goes to show that you really don't know anything about other teams at all. Justin Houston is a shell of his former self. It's the Dee Ford and Chris Jones show now.....

    And to say any of those players is better than Donald???? LOL.............. You have got to be kidding me. He's arguably the best player in the entire league!!!!
    I meant as a UNIT KC players were better, genius. I never said Donald wasn't better than any of those KC players. Combined Donald (19.5), Brockers (1), and Suh (4.5) have a total of 24 sacks on the season. Houston (9.0), Jones (15.5), and Ford (13) had a combined total of 37.5 sacks. You tell me, which set of players got to the QB more? My goodness the people on this forum...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,373
    This is so funny.....a 10 year old wins the science fair for his project about brady the cheater....

    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nfl...id=mailsignout

    The New England Patriots are back in the Super Bowl for the ninth time with Tom Brady at quarterback, but one 10-year-old is already collecting wins at the Patriots' expense. Ace Davis, an elementary school student from Lexington, Ky., had the idea of shaping his science fair project around Tom Brady as a cheater. And guess what: He won the science fair.

    Davis looked back at the Deflategate scandal and tested the competitive advantage gained by deflating the PSI levels of footballs. The 10-year-old concluded:
    The Patriots were found guilty of doctoring footballs, thus losing $1,000,000 and future draft picks. Tom Brady is indeed a cheater.

    In an interview with nfldraftdiamonds.com, Davis had quite the message for Brady. He'd like the future Hall of Famer to pay up.

    DD: If you could share a message with Tom Brady what would you say to him?

    "Gimme some of your money, you don't deserve it."

    Davis is now off to take his Brady experiment to the state science fair

    ~~~~~~

    You tell 'em, young man!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,913
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    This is so funny.....a 10 year old wins the science fair for his project about brady the cheater....

    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nfl...id=mailsignout

    The New England Patriots are back in the Super Bowl for the ninth time with Tom Brady at quarterback, but one 10-year-old is already collecting wins at the Patriots' expense. Ace Davis, an elementary school student from Lexington, Ky., had the idea of shaping his science fair project around Tom Brady as a cheater. And guess what: He won the science fair.

    Davis looked back at the Deflategate scandal and tested the competitive advantage gained by deflating the PSI levels of footballs. The 10-year-old concluded:
    The Patriots were found guilty of doctoring footballs, thus losing $1,000,000 and future draft picks. Tom Brady is indeed a cheater.

    In an interview with nfldraftdiamonds.com, Davis had quite the message for Brady. He'd like the future Hall of Famer to pay up.

    DD: If you could share a message with Tom Brady what would you say to him?

    "Gimme some of your money, you don't deserve it."

    Davis is now off to take his Brady experiment to the state science fair

    ~~~~~~

    You tell 'em, young man!
    I saw this and was going to post about it but threads get closed and called stupid when I try to force Pansy fans to see how stupid their claims sound but it was pretty amusing to see a 10 year old do this!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    This is so funny.....a 10 year old wins the science fair for his project about brady the cheater....

    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nfl...id=mailsignout

    The New England Patriots are back in the Super Bowl for the ninth time with Tom Brady at quarterback, but one 10-year-old is already collecting wins at the Patriots' expense. Ace Davis, an elementary school student from Lexington, Ky., had the idea of shaping his science fair project around Tom Brady as a cheater. And guess what: He won the science fair.

    Davis looked back at the Deflategate scandal and tested the competitive advantage gained by deflating the PSI levels of footballs. The 10-year-old concluded:
    The Patriots were found guilty of doctoring footballs, thus losing $1,000,000 and future draft picks. Tom Brady is indeed a cheater.

    In an interview with nfldraftdiamonds.com, Davis had quite the message for Brady. He'd like the future Hall of Famer to pay up.

    DD: If you could share a message with Tom Brady what would you say to him?

    "Gimme some of your money, you don't deserve it."

    Davis is now off to take his Brady experiment to the state science fair

    ~~~~~~

    You tell 'em, young man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I saw this and was going to post about it but threads get closed and called stupid when I try to force Pansy fans to see how stupid their claims sound but it was pretty amusing to see a 10 year old do this!
    You two are gullible if you believe a 10 year old over university scientists...

    https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/10/04/tom-brady-deflategate-ideal-gas-law

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,913
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You two are gullible if you believe a 10 year old over university scientists...

    https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/10/04/to...-ideal-gas-law
    An accredited school voted him first place, you gonna cry about that too? Rastic canít do anything about their claims so your out of luck!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    An accredited school voted him first place, you gonna cry about that too? Rastic canít do anything about their claims so your out of luck!
    First of all, calling out the mods is against the COC.

    Second, Iíll take the word of an MIT professor over that of a 10 year old.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,913
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    First of all, calling out the mods is against the COC.

    Second, Iíll take the word of an MIT professor over that of a 10 year old.
    Who called Out the mod? I just said he canít do anything about them giving a 10-year-old an award you silly child

    This board is not supposed to be that one-sided or biased and I hope you understand that. Anyway that 10-year-old would probably outsmart whatever MIT you could come up with! Lol

    Like the patriots, you canít beat me without help from the officials!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-25-2019 at 02:46 PM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Who called Out the mod? I just said he can’t do anything about them giving a 10-year-old an award you silly kid.

    This board is not supposed to be that one-sided or biased and I hope you understand that. Anyway that 10-year-old would probably outsmart whatever MIT you could come up with! Lol

    Like the patriots, you can’t beat me without help from the officials!
    The Pats cant beat anyone without the officials...well ok the Jets but beating the Jets is like beating Alcorn State.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I meant as a UNIT KC players were better, genius. I never said Donald wasn't better than any of those KC players. Combined Donald (19.5), Brockers (1), and Suh (4.5) have a total of 24 sacks on the season. Houston (9.0), Jones (15.5), and Ford (13) had a combined total of 37.5 sacks. You tell me, which set of players got to the QB more? My goodness the people on this forum...
    Oh yeah, I forgot...... The D-line is only supposed to sack the QB. That's their only job...... Thanks for clearing that up!!!

    Donald, Brockers, Suh
    24 sacks combined - 172 tackles combined

    Houston, Jones, Ford
    37.5 sacks combined - 132 tackles combined

    By the way...... I know you were talking about the last game and only getting 1 sack but you stated the Chiefs line is just better and that is is laughable. I'd take the Rams D-line before the Chefs...........

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot...... The D-line is only supposed to sack the QB. That's their only job...... Thanks for clearing that up!!!

    Donald, Brockers, Suh
    24 sacks combined - 172 tackles combined

    Houston, Jones, Ford
    37.5 sacks combined - 132 tackles combined

    By the way...... I know you were talking about the last game and only getting 1 sack but you stated the Chiefs line is just better and that is is laughable. I'd take the Rams D-line before the Chefs...........
    Why don't you go back and read my post, genius. I specifically mentioned Ford, Houston, and Jones are PASS RUSHERS as a whole than Suh, Brockers, and Donald. Besides, the fact that KC got to the QB more than LA's d-line could mean less opportunities for tackling the RB, etc.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot...... The D-line is only supposed to sack the QB. That's their only job...... Thanks for clearing that up!!!

    Donald, Brockers, Suh
    24 sacks combined - 172 tackles combined

    Houston, Jones, Ford
    37.5 sacks combined - 132 tackles combined

    By the way...... I know you were talking about the last game and only getting 1 sack but you stated the Chiefs line is just better and that is is laughable. I'd take the Rams D-line before the Chefs...........
    He also forgets that Bob Sutton was the defensive coordinator facing the Pansies

    He doesnít realize that the pansies are facing Wade Phillips. But he will most likely say that the pansies have beaten Wade Phillips in the past however he also forgets to realize that Wade Phillips is coming in with far better personnel!

    Just plain ignorance

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,112
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    First of all, calling out the mods is against the COC.

    Second, Iíll take the word of an MIT professor over that of a 10 year old.
    Of course you will. MIT = Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

    This is just like the scientists/spin doctors hired by oil companies to refute climate change.

    This lengthy, detailed New York Times article effectively demolishes such biased science.

    The Deflategate Scientists Unlock Their Lab
    The researchers whose work led to Tom Bradyís suspension have never spoken publicly. Now theyíre eager to say they were right, no matter what Patriots fans believe.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I saw this and was going to post about it but threads get closed and called stupid when I try to force Pansy fans to see how stupid their claims sound but it was pretty amusing to see a 10 year old do this!
    Threads get closed and called stupid when they diverge so far off and away from the topic. Even for smack that is no small feat.
    Last edited by Rastic; 01-25-2019 at 06:48 PM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    An accredited school voted him first place, you gonna cry about that too? Rastic can’t do anything about their claims so your out of luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    First of all, calling out the mods is against the COC.

    Second, I’ll take the word of an MIT professor over that of a 10 year old.
    Woah, woah, let's slow down here.

    It isn't often I get mentioned in the same sentence as a MIT professor. Let me enjoy the moment a little before we shut this down.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Of course you will. MIT = Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

    This is just like the scientists/spin doctors hired by oil companies to refute climate change.

    This lengthy, detailed New York Times article effectively demolishes such biased science.

    The Deflategate Scientists Unlock Their Lab
    The researchers whose work led to Tom Bradyís suspension have never spoken publicly. Now theyíre eager to say they were right, no matter what Patriots fans believe.
    MIT is perhaps the best engineering/science university in the world. It is far better than the company the NFL hired, whose claims were already disproven.

    Rastic, you can go ahead and close down the thread. :smile:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •