Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

lets panic draft a QB.

Cause we need a QB. oh my god, last time we tried we put the franchise back 3 years. EJ manual, Christian ponder, and Jake Locker where first round QBs. mainly because of this. there are and has been alot of busts. if there is a QB that is good and we like. then we take him. but Drafting a QB just to Draft a QB could put the Franchise back if we miss. I would rather wait till we know we have the right guy. then panic Draft a QB.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Who is to say that right guy is not in this draft????Why bc some of you "feel" it's not a strong qb draft this year? Or wait bc this crap "let's wait until 2020 that's a much stronger draft class
    Fromm is not all that, tua looked like crap vs Clemson, was on yeah ok, Hebert only went back bc he sucked this year. Now what happens if these qbs have a bad season next year and their stock drops??? In ANY draft a qb can be a bust no matter when he is selected. And that's your opinion on locker, ponder, ej. Easy to say after the fact. Now if all three had succeeded then what???? What's the difference is sucking the next 3 years bc we don't have a qb.....or drafting a qb. Elway knows we have to have a qb this year he makes def stronger wont matter with bad qb play. Any qb draft in the 1st round is a risk period. Rather we take one this year or next year or the year after that. Since some many people can see the future and see how bad all these qbs in this year draft are
    I'm going to do the same. So we suck this year get the 1st next year and we draft Tua 1st overall. And he sucks then what??? Oh wait its impossible for anybqb in 2020 to be a bust right?? Last year draft was supposed to be great. Baker showed flashed outside of him they all looked average at best. The thing is no one knows how anyone is gonna turn out. I'm pretty we will be taking a QB in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Who is to say that right guy is not in this draft????Why bc some of you "feel" it's not a strong qb draft this year? Or wait bc this crap "let's wait until 2020 that's a much stronger draft class
    Fromm is not all that, tua looked like crap vs Clemson, was on yeah ok, Hebert only went back bc he sucked this year. Now what happens if these qbs have a bad season next year and their stock drops??? In ANY draft a qb can be a bust no matter when he is selected. And that's your opinion on locker, ponder, ej. Easy to say after the fact. Now if all three had succeeded then what???? What's the difference is sucking the next 3 years bc we don't have a qb.....or drafting a qb. Elway knows we have to have a qb this year he makes def stronger wont matter with bad qb play. Any qb draft in the 1st round is a risk period. Rather we take one this year or next year or the year after that. Since some many people can see the future and see how bad all these qbs in this year draft are
    I'm going to do the same. So we suck this year get the 1st next year and we draft Tua 1st overall. And he sucks then what??? Oh wait its impossible for anybqb in 2020 to be a bust right?? Last year draft was supposed to be great. Baker showed flashed outside of him they all looked average at best. The thing is no one knows how anyone is gonna turn out. I'm pretty we will be taking a QB in the 1st round.
    Very articulate and not emotional...
    This class is weak going into the draft..... Fact. Can someone or a few surprise, sure that can happen...

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Drafting a quarterback doesnít mean panicking.

If thereís one you like, draft him.

If thereís no one you like, draft a different position or trade out, if possible.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

I dont think it's a weak Qb class . You cant wait a yr or 2 just to try and get a Qb. A lot can happen between now and then.

The only difference between this years class and next years class is we, hopefully, wont have as good of a draft position in 2020. There are good QBs in this class and as more scouting comes out people will start admitting that.

So why ever draft a QB then? Every year there is bust potential with every pick. Might as well just sign bum free agents every year and live with mediocrity.

THIS CLASS IS NOT WEAK!! Man I'm so tired of hearing that. Lock and Haskins will be very good starting QBs in the league and guys like Grier, Jones and Murray, imo, have amazing potential

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    So why ever draft a QB then? Every year there is bust potential with every pick. Might as well just sign bum free agents every year and live with mediocrity.

THIS CLASS IS NOT WEAK!! Man I'm so tired of hearing that. Lock and Haskins will be very good starting QBs in the league and guys like Grier, Jones and Murray, imo, have amazing potential
    There are five teams ahead of Denver that also need QBs. I believe 3 May be drafted in the top ten as crazy as that sounds.

Wether this class is weak or not, these QBs will go very high.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-23-2019 at 09:14 AM.

This draft class is every bit as good as last years and just as good as next years. Hereís facts for ya.
    Any rookie we bring in can produce the same numbers as Keenum last year. Handing Keenum the reigns, or signing an overrated guy like Joe Flacco or Nick Foles to a 20-25 million dollar a year contract wonít set us back? Tired of re-treads, we will hopefully not pick this high again for a very long time, go get one. The rule of thumb is, if u donít have a franchise QB (which we donít, and one wonít be available in FA or via trade) and u have the chance to draft one, you do it. Once the smoke clears there will be 3 guys going top 10. We need to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post
    This class is weak going into the draft..... Fact. Can someone or a few surprise, sure that can happen...
    2020 draft class is weaker fact. Not emotional and very articulate.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post

I agree with 1000%. I'm soooo tired of hearing that crap. People just listen to the radio and dont watch anything for themselves. See we can agree on some things. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post
    That is not a fact but an opinion. It is my opinion that this draft has a few good QBs in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    There are five teams ahead of Denver that also need QBs. I believe 3 May be drafted in the top ten as crazy as that sounds.

Wether this class is weak or not, these QBs will go very high.
    I agree with 3 in the top 10, but who are the 5 ahead of us that need a QB?

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    2020 draft class is weaker fact. Not emotional and very articulate.
    I agree with this

We need to draft a QB. I don't think that's in question. The hit rate is low on QBs. But the best we're going to do at 10 is the 3rd QB off the board. And it may be worse than that. Whichever QB shakes out as 1 or 2, we're not getting them. So it's a legitimate question whether we spend the 10th pick on the 3rd or 4th rated player at his position. Or do we go with a #1 rated player at a position of need (my favorite is NT/interior pressure, but could be OL, CB, LB, S, WR) and trade back into the end of the first for a QB. Whether we draft a QB at 10 or at the end of the first, it's going to be a player with some question marks and will need to develop.