Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Not feeling good about this one. My still way too early prediction is that Belichick confounds Goff and that McVay will overthink things and make some egregious mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Not feeling good about this one. My still way too early prediction is that Belichick confounds Goff and that McVay will overthink things and make some egregious mistake.
    I get it. Experts don't think the Pats drop two big games in a row. The overwhelming amount of problems they over came thus far is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    I get it. Experts don't think the Pats drop two big games in a row. The overwhelming amount of problems they over came thus far is impressive.
    Experts are wrong all the time. Tammy is old. The Rams are highly motivated. More talented then the Cheats. And I don't think it will even be a close game! Rams by 17.
    oh YEAH?

Just a reminder, we're in the general forums so let's keep this thread smack free.

Go Patriots! I think they should win big, but given all of their SB victories have been one score games it'll probably end up being 31-27 or around there.

And I don't care what Brady said earlier this week, I think this is his last game. He just completely shot it down so that it won't be a story he and his teammates would have to deal with leading up to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Go Patriots! I think they should win big, but given all of their SB victories have been one score games it'll probably end up being 31-27 or around there.

And I don't care what Brady said earlier this week, I think this is his last game. He just completely shot it down so that it won't be a story he and his teammates would have to deal with leading up to the game.
    Gross.

Want the Rams to win this one for Wade, Talib and CJ.

I've seen a lot from both teams, but what I've come to conclusion with is that the Rams need a strong run game to succeed, the Patriots do not. Brady has the ability to carry the team on his back, whereas Goff needs Gurley to open up the passing game. However, this is the same reasoning I had that the Rams would lose against the Cowboys and the Saints, but each time they exceeded my expectations.

Patriots should be favored here by at least 5 points, but I can see the Rams upsetting as well.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Gross.

I definitely want all my ex-Broncos to get another ring. I don't want Brady to get six rings because that is just unfathomably disgusting. We'd never hear the end of it in the AFC for the next 40 years.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Gross.

I strongly dislike McVay and Phillips...yep, I'm the one person who dislikes Wade Phillips. I hope the Rams get hammered.

Although every time they show Bob Kraft on TV I'll remember just how much I hate the Patriots, normally.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I definitely want all my ex-Broncos to get another ring. I don't want Brady to get six rings because that is just unfathomably disgusting. We'd never hear the end of it in the AFC for the next 40 years.

Whether it's 5 or 6 we'll never hear the end of it either way. The good thing is once Brady and Belichick retire, a lot of the "die hard" Patriots fans will disappear.

Whether it's 5 or 6 we'll never hear the end of it either way. The good thing is once Brady and Belichick retire, a lot of the "die hard" Patriots fans will disappear.
    I'd rather they lose, because I think this may be the last chance for them. Robey-coleman commented that Brady's arm wasn't what it used to be, and it holds some truth, even though that was never Brady's best attribute. I don't think this Patriots team was as good as it was 2 years ago in SBLII, and it'll likely deteriorate as Brady ages.

I honestly think it's more popular to hate the Patriots than it is to bandwagon them, as I've seen online and in person. The only Patriots fans I've ever seen are from Boston, so I don't hate their fan base as much as I do for other sports, like the Warriors and Heat.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I strongly dislike McVay and Phillips...yep, I'm the one person who dislikes Wade Phillips. I hope the Rams get hammered.

Although every time they show Bob Kraft on TV I'll remember just how much I hate the Patriots, normally.
    It's the best game you could wish for. Belichick, McVay, and Romo!!! Hahahaha

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Rams will win by at least 10 points.

Hearing the crowd noise, there appear to be a lot more Pats fans in the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Just a reminder, we're in the general forums so let's keep this thread smack free.
    Party pooper

��������
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an "I owe you".

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    It's the best game you could wish for. Belichick, McVay, and Romo!!! Hahahaha
    Haha, yeah I really lucked out...