Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    No, it’s not. And I’m freaking pissed.
    But I know you're strong and will take it in stride.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    I feel bad for Wade. He called a hell of a game. It was absolutely stunning to see how inept the Rams were on offense.
    The weird thing is that as aggressive as Sean McVay has all been (stupidly so) he had an extremely conservative game plan, and his only real aggression was on 3rd and shorts when he should have been conservative.

I also have zero understanding on why he used Gurley the way he did? If he was hurt and he couldn't play then why wasn't he on the injury report? If he wasn't hurt and they instead played him very little, why would you use the heart of your offense so little? Anderson has had a good run with them but he's not Gurley. And using him to spell Gurley probably fits both of their styles best.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The weird thing is that as aggressive as Sean McVay has all been (stupidly so) he had an extremely conservative game plan, and his only real aggression was on 3rd and shorts when he should have been conservative.

I also have zero understanding on why he used Gurley the way he did? If he was hurt and he couldn't play then why wasn't he on the injury report? If he wasn't hurt and they instead played him very little, why would you use the heart of your offense so little? Anderson has had a good run with them but he's not Gurley. And using him to spell Gurley probably fits both of their styles best.
    Itís all set up brotha

At this point I am numb to more Patriot Championships. Frankly, Iím just pleased that they denied KC (and LAC for that matter). Just hope they keep it up until weíre good again...

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The Rams already had an INT and were close to a pick 6 earlier. The line has played great however the Rams defense played very well.
    They played great bend, donít break. They got the INT, which was a great play between DL, DB, and LB. but that front 7 gave up 154 yards on the ground. Michele averaged 5.2ypc!!! With that front 7, giving up numbers like that is unacceptable. It wasnít a great defensive game. It was pure domination by the pats on full display. They didnít need to score 40pts. They didnít need Brady to throw for 400 yards. They just needed to run the ball effectively and control the clock. This game was the Giants vs Bills SB. Rams were so close, yet never got off the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Shameful game it was. Not sure I would want to even be the winner of that joke of a SB.
    A real yawner, if I wasn't at a friends house watching it I would've switched channels and found a more entertaining infomercial.

What a crappy game..l as soon as the pats got the TD. It was over..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

A true snorefest for me... I mean I honestly fell asleep during it. Unfortunately, I was awake for the halftime show and wish I hadn't been. Hopefully the next one is MUCH better and doesn't include the Patriots in it.

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfire View Post
    A true snorefest for me... I mean I honestly fell asleep during it. Unfortunately, I was awake for the halftime show and wish I hadn't been. Hopefully the next one is MUCH better and doesn't include the Patriots in it.
    The Pats have got there so often in recent years that unless they are seriously challenged, the experience they have allows them to sleepwalk to victory.

But the real problem isn't the Pats, it's the lack of competition. The Pats are quite clearly now a limited team, but they're still better than the rest when it matters.

What does that say about the other teams?

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    The Pats have got there so often in recent years that unless they are seriously challenged, the experience they have allows them to sleepwalk to victory.

But the real problem isn't the Pats, it's the lack of competition. The Pats are quite clearly now a limited team, but they're still better than the rest when it matters.

What does that say about the other teams?
    The only team in their path that even had a chance against them was the Chiefs and they completely blew it by getting shut out for half of the game and then taking that awful penalty. The Chargers are frauds and that game was little more than an extra bye week for the Pats. I can't believe there were actually people acting like they were going to EASILY defeat NE. The Rams didn't even have any business being in the Super Bowl. Goff was complete trash during the 2nd half of the season. I knew after Mahomes got shut down and then later the Saints got screwed that New England was going to win. No way Goff/McVay were beating Brady/Belichick and a team full of guys who have played in 2-3 Super Bowls each. The Saints could have beaten them but we know how that went.
    Last edited by Sanalove; 02-04-2019 at 02:34 AM.

I didn't even watch the game.

How can you not use your best player?

I hate living in Boston today.

The Pats fans were insufferable before. Forget about it. Itís worse. Darn you Rams.

Darn you McVay. Donít know what the heck you were doing out there but the moment was obviously too big for you.

Not so much the offensive genius everyone said you were. Horrible play calling. Just putrid.

It was a huge win for Brady and the Patriots.
    We are a witness to history in the making.
    The Patriots are good at what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    It was a huge win for Brady and the Patriots.
    We are a witness to history in the making.
    The Patriots are good at what they do.
    agreed. Been that saying that for a long time. People saying they hate them now will be telling their grandkids in 40 years...Yea, I saw those 2000's Patriots play...they were GREAT!!! Best dynasty ever!!!