Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Broncos Country 'Pick Em Challenge -- SUPER BOWL

IF YOU ARE NOT IN PLAYOFFS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT PICKS.

Rules:

1 - MAKE SURE THEY ARE IN THE RIGHT FORMAT. IF THEY ARE NOT IN THE EXACTLY RIGHT FORMAT, I WILL NOT ACCEPT THEM.

2 - Deadlines are as follows:

Sunday Early Game MUST BE POSTED BY 3:05PM
    Sunday Late Game MUST BE POSTED BY 6:40PM

ZERO EXCEPTIONS!

3 - Enjoy your picks, I put a lot of time into this and hope everyone has fun with it

4 - Playoffs - Top 4 will move to the conference round. Tiebreakers are as follows:
    Tiebreaker #1 - Games Picked
    Tiebreaker #2 - Total Points Off TB
    Tiebreaker #3 - Reg. Season Wins
    Tiebreaker #4 - Reg. Season Top 5's
    Tiebreaker #5 - Reg. Season Top 10's

5 -If you want to edit your picks, quote your original post, and re-post the entire thing.
    Here are your remaining playoff contenders:
    8 - diesel51
    9 - Canmore

For the Super Bowl, we are doing things a tad different. Here is your template

EXAMPLE:

SUN FEB 3RD

LAR VS NE

TIEBREAKERS
    1 - Total Points -

2 - Over/Under - Brady throw for 291.5 Yards

3 - Over/Under - Goff throws for 281.5 Yards

4 - Over/Under - Longest TD of Game - 46.5 Yards

5 - Over/Under - Longest Field Goal of Game - 45.5 Yards

BOLD the winner. Pick a results for the 5 questions. If you tie after that, you suck. LOL.

REMEMBER TO PM ME YOUR PICKS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Weeks Results:

https://i.imgur.com/pqhQexM.jpg

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Pirates, Penguins, Penn State & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Thanks again taz. You do a great job.

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Yes, thank you taz!

Good luck Canmore, just not as much as me! Lol

Good Luck to both of you. No matter who wins you are both deserving.

Thanks TAZ you did a GREEEEAT JOB again this year!!

Thanks to all of you for being here. To all of you.......

All picks have been received!!! I will wait until Sunday to post them, unless both guys want their picks to be final then I will post them. Thanks gentlemen and good luck!!

Sunday is fine with me. Unless something catastrophic happens, I some how doubt we will be changing.

Yeah, Im going to be extremely busy this weekend (our basketball playoffs begin this weekend) so Im not changing anything even if I wanted to. Im good to go!

Good luck guys. Hope the winner does it off the Rams not the Pats.

Okay, got to share this with you guys! I told you I would be busy with our basketball playoffs this weekend.

In Oklahoma, K-8 school districts can join the ORES and participate in after season playoffs that lead to a State Tournament. My JH boys are 18-1 now, winning our first game in the Area Tournament. We are one game away from qualifying for the State Tournament.

The cool thing is that our basketball official was a woman and a man, both of whom I had before years ago when I coached at my Alma mater. Anyways, the officials usually change in our coaches office and when I walked in there, Id saw a Broncos lanyard in a small duffel bag. I was like, Hey, I like that! A Broncos fan. The woman official said, Whats that? And I showed my Broncos lanyard on my school keys. Then I left the office.

After a timeout, after I released my boys from the huddle, the lady official asked me, Do you know who Chris Harris Jr is? I was like, Heck yeah, I know who Chris Harris Jr is. She said, I am his mom.

I freaked out! I later googled it. It really was her. That was so cool. And the fact that we won 52-33 made my day even better!

So while I didnt meet a Bronco, I met a Broncos mother, and you can bet she was strict and a good official. How cool is that guys?

Quote Originally Posted by diesel51 View Post
    Okay, got to share this with you guys! I told you I would be busy with our basketball playoffs this weekend.

In Oklahoma, K-8 school districts can join the ORES and participate in after season playoffs that lead to a State Tournament. My JH boys are 18-1 now, winning our first game in the Area Tournament. We are one game away from qualifying for the State Tournament.

The cool thing is that our basketball official was a woman and a man, both of whom I had before years ago when I coached at my Alma mater. Anyways, the officials usually change in our coaches office and when I walked in there, I’d saw a Broncos lanyard in a small duffel bag. I was like, “Hey, I like that! A Broncos fan.” The woman official said, “What’s that?” And I showed my Broncos lanyard on my school keys. Then I left the office.

After a timeout, after I released my boys from the huddle, the lady official asked me, “Do you know who Chris Harris Jr is?” I was like, “Heck yeah, I know who Chris Harris Jr is.” She said, “I am his mom.”

I freaked out! I later googled it. It really was her. That was so cool. And the fact that we won 52-33 made my day even better!

So while I didn’t meet a Bronco, I met a Bronco’s mother, and you can bet she was strict and a good official. How cool is that guys?
    Really cool, bordering on amazing.

The cool thing is that our basketball official was a woman and a man, both of whom I had before years ago when I coached at my Alma mater. Anyways, the officials usually change in our coaches office and when I walked in there, I’d saw a Broncos lanyard in a small duffel bag. I was like, “Hey, I like that! A Broncos fan.” The woman official said, “What’s that?” And I showed my Broncos lanyard on my school keys. Then I left the office.

After a timeout, after I released my boys from the huddle, the lady official asked me, “Do you know who Chris Harris Jr is?” I was like, “Heck yeah, I know who Chris Harris Jr is.” She said, “I am his mom.”

So while I didn’t meet a Bronco, I met a Bronco’s mother, and you can bet she was strict and a good official. How cool is that guys?
    Aaaaawesome, great experience all around. Glad for you.Very , Very To you and an awesome day

Diesels picks

Sun FEB 3RD

LAR VS NE

TIEBREAKERS
    1 - Total Points - 55

2 - Over/Under - Brady throw for 291.5 Yards OVER

3 - Over/Under - Goff throws for 281.5 Yards UNDER

4 - Over/Under - Longest TD of Game - 46.5 Yards OVER

5 - Over/Under - Longest Field Goal of Game - 45.5 Yards OVER
    Last edited by taz1458; 02-03-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Canmores picks

SUN FEB 3RD

LAR VS NE

TIEBREAKERS
    1 - Total Points - 57

2 - Over/Under - Brady throw for 291.5 Yards Over

3 - Over/Under - Goff throws for 281.5 Yards Over

4 - Over/Under - Longest TD of Game - 46.5 Yards Under

5 - Over/Under - Longest Field Goal of Game - 45.5 Yards Over
    Last edited by taz1458; 02-03-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Good luck Gents!!!

Really awesome diesel!!