Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 339
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,475

    SUPERBOWL LIII super official real thread thingy...

    OK so itís not really a Broncos thread topic... but just over a week early... here we go...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,242
    Ummm, Iíll bet you a thousand dollars the Patriots lose Super Bowl 52

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Ummm, Iíll bet you a thousand dollars the Patriots lose Super Bowl 52
    I sure hope youíre right.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Ummm, I’ll bet you a thousand dollars the Patriots lose Super Bowl 52
    .

    Deal. Will you take a personal check from Canada if I lose ?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anywhere I want on 18 wheels
    Posts
    8,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Ummm, Iíll bet you a thousand dollars the Patriots lose Super Bowl 52
    I will bet you $5,000 that the Eagles win Super Bowl LII.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,479
    Eddie.... $1,000 says pats lose Superbowl 52...... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9
    I bet you that the guy that nobody knows, mmm how his name?... oh yes, Nick Foles, he will be the superbowl LII MVP, trust me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clinton, MD (via Wash., DC)
    Posts
    2,812
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    .

    Deal. Will you take a personal check from Canada if I lose ?

    I'll take it...just put THIS YEAR's date on the check and not the date of/from Super Bowl LII.



    Last edited by Mel B.; 01-25-2019 at 09:57 AM.


    Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,581
    Not only will I bet $20,000 on the Eagles to win Super Bowl 52, I'll even give the Patriots 7 points!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,136
    Ugh...both of these teams make me want to vomit.

    I'm just watching to see the Dude - it's good knowin' he's out there...takin' it easy for all us sinners.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,625
    Rooting for the Rams of course but I expect the P*ts to win. After hints of Br*dy, Belicheat and Gronk retiring, Goodell will set it up as a bon voyage party so that one or more his darlings can sail off into the sunset of final victory. Zebras may also use egregious calls against the Rams as justified "karma" after the blown non-call in the NFCCG effectively got 'em in.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,479
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Rooting for the Rams of course but I expect the P*ts to win. After hints of Br*dy, Belicheat and Gronk retiring, Goodell will set it up as a bon voyage party so that one or more his darlings can sail off into the sunset of final victory. Zebras may also use egregious calls against the Rams as justified "karma" after the blown non-call in the NFCCG effectively got 'em in.
    Huh? You are predicting the Rams win Superbowl 52?????

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anywhere I want on 18 wheels
    Posts
    8,445
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Rooting for the Rams of course but I expect the P*ts to win. After hints of Br*dy, Belicheat and Gronk retiring, Goodell will set it up as a bon voyage party so that one or more his darlings can sail off into the sunset of final victory. Zebras may also use egregious calls against the Rams as justified "karma" after the blown non-call in the NFCCG effectively got 'em in.
    No way Rams win Super Bowl LII.

    The Eagles will definitely beat the Patriots in Super Bowl LII.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,475
    Ok so a guy...who ever Made this thread,.titled it for last years Super Bowl...

    I’ll talk to Rastic... I am sure it was him....

    Or Birdman,,, he does that stuff too..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,410
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Ok so a guy...who ever Made this thread,.titled it for last years Super Bowl...

    I’ll talk to Rastic... I am sure it was him....

    Or Birdman,,, he does that stuff too..
    Haha, the smell of failure is strong here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •