Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

why i don't feel we need a DT, or DE till the later rounders

i expect that Harris and Walker will shine in the fangio. will bring that middle push we have been lacking. i feel like Harris and Goldman are similar players. Both high moter athletic and strong for there size. i feel Harris may not get the stats but he is gonna shine this year in a Eddie Goldman NT role. i feel like you look else where though from chicago and we don't have a guy like Akiem Hicks. he is a monster. what we do though is Walker, who i feel resembles the DEs he had in San Francisco. i feel Walker could have a Justin Smith type upside in this defense. like it is probably to early to compare Walker to Smith, but i feel that would be his upside. and Smith was dominate in his prime.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Agreed.

I would look at Jonathan Ledbetter, Georgia or Corbin Kaufusi, BYU starting in Round 5.

Denver needs speed (Al Davis' type) on offense to help keep us in future games.

Until Ed Oliver falls to 10 and Kollar with Fangio start pounding the table! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Until Ed Oliver falls to 10 and Kollar with Fangio start pounding the table! Lol
    Ed would be the only that could make me reconsider. mainly cause i feel his a top 5 prospect. him and Quinnin Williams probably will be gone by the time we draft. if not it would be hard in my mind to pass on one of these guys. but i very much doubt that they will drop.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Ed would be the only that could make me reconsider. mainly cause i feel his a top 5 prospect. him and Quinnin Williams probably will be gone by the time we draft. if not it would be hard in my mind to pass on one of these guys. but i very much doubt that they will drop.
    This is how I see the draft going down right now, top 10!

Nick Bosa
    Josh Allen
    Quinnen Williams
    Drew lock
    Ed Oliver
    Dwayne Haskins
    Jonah Williams
    Greedy Williams
    Deandre Baker
    Delvin White

I have the raiders taking Drew lock over Haskins only because Gruden is coaching Lock in the senior bowl. Gruden was grossly high on Keenum which means heíd be open to any other option over Carr and having an up close and personal look at Lock will make him go Gaga!

Unfortunately Q Williams, Oliver, G Williams and Baker will be off the board so I see Denver going with a stud MLB in D White.

Despite the arguments, Jewel is in no comparison to White which may make him trade bait or just a solid run stuffing back up.

Nick Bosa
    Josh Allen
    Quinnen Williams
    Drew lock
    Ed Oliver
    Dwayne Haskins
    Jonah Williams
    Greedy Williams
    Deandre Baker
    Delvin White

I have the raiders taking Drew lock over Haskins only because Gruden is coaching Lock in the senior bowl. Gruden was grossly high on Keenum which means heíd be open to any other option over Carr and having an up close and personal look at Lock will make him go Gaga!

Unfortunately Q Williams, Oliver, G Williams and Baker will be off the board so I see Denver going with a stud MLB in D White.

Despite the arguments, Jewel is in no comparison to White which may make him trade bait or just a solid run stuffing back up.
    I think D White is a stud and would be that MLB we have been missing since we had big Al. I would have no problem with that pick.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    I think D White is a stud and would be that MLB we have been missing since we had big Al. I would have no problem with that pick.
    That's lofty praise my friend. Al was only a touch behind Ray Ray. You don't find many like that...

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    That's lofty praise my friend. Al was only a touch behind Ray Ray. You don't find many like that...
    Itís a bold statement but I believe White is on that very level!

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    I donít think itís too far off. White definitely needs technical work as far as stacking and shedding blockers but he rarely takes a wrong step. His ability to read and diagnose as well as his speed and power reminded me of Al Wilson.

That is after they stop drooling....

The miss st DT that was projected top 10 just suffered what they believe to be a torn acl. So take him out of the mix.

Nick Bosa
    Josh Allen
    Quinnen Williams
    Drew lock
    Ed Oliver
    Dwayne Haskins
    Jonah Williams
    Greedy Williams
    Deandre Baker
    Delvin White

I have the raiders taking Drew lock over Haskins only because Gruden is coaching Lock in the senior bowl. Gruden was grossly high on Keenum which means he’d be open to any other option over Carr and having an up close and personal look at Lock will make him go Gaga!

Now that Murray has 100% committed to football, I guarantee he will go top 10. Imo, there is no way Raiders make a push for Lock when they already have Carr, they are basically the same QB with different build. The only QB that I see the Raiders going after is Murray because he is different.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Draft Simmons in 3rd or 4th. Heíll miss the season .... but is a first round talent. DAL Did this with that Lb from ND thatís good now.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Draft Simmons in 3rd or 4th. Heíll miss the season .... but is a first round talent. DAL Did this with that Lb from ND thatís good now.
    The Cowboys drafted Jaylon Smith in the second round. I imagine Simmons will also have to be drafted that high if someone truly wants him.

Nick Bosa
    Josh Allen
    Quinnen Williams
    Drew lock
    Ed Oliver
    Dwayne Haskins
    Jonah Williams
    Greedy Williams
    Deandre Baker
    Delvin White

I have the raiders taking Drew lock over Haskins only because Gruden is coaching Lock in the senior bowl. Gruden was grossly high on Keenum which means he’d be open to any other option over Carr and having an up close and personal look at Lock will make him go Gaga!

Lock doesn't fit what Gruden wants in a QB. Think back to Rich Gannon, the offence was all about short quick timed passes. A traditional West Coast Offense. Drew Lock is more what Al Davis used to want in a QB, a guy with a big arm who can go "vootical" if Gruden is dumb enough to pull the plug on Carr, I think he looks for his WCO QB.

That being said I think the 3 picks they have in the first round are all spent on defense. It might be 3 individual picks or using 2 to trade up and get 2 elite level defenders, but I think that's where he goes with it. I could see them going with an interior force as well as a good edge rusher.