Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deflategate.....😂😂😂😂

https://abc7amarillo.com/news/offbea...GSJx8xBClEwLV4

Elementary student wins science fair with Deflategate project: "Is Tom Brady a cheater?"

That scientific proof comes from a 10-year-old student who presented Deflategate as his science project and won the science fair!

Kentucky elementary school student Ace Davis will now move on to the district science fair with his project, "Is Tom Brady a cheater?" His dad posted pictures of the project on his Facebook page.

Ace's hypothesis is that underinflated footballs do indeed "provide a competitive advantage in a game."

To prove his point, Ace used footballs of different weights and enlisted the help of his mom and sister to throw the balls. After measuring the distances thrown and accuracy of various targets, Ace concludes that, "Tom Brady is indeed a cheater."

In reality, investigators did find that Brady was at least aware that the balls were deflated. He was suspended for four games.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

I know....funny. Even kids can see thru the swell guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I know....funny. Even kids can see thru the swell guy.
    You know whoís a swell guy?

PFM the smartest and greatest quarterback of all time. Didnít win every super bowl but he did it with two different franchises. Went to four with four different head coaches. Played fair in every single one.

Oh yeah and he held his teammates accountable, he didnít go cryin to the refs or destroy his cell phone every time things didnít go his way!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You know whoís a swell guy?

PFM the smartest and greatest quarterback of all time. Didnít win every super bowl but he did it with two different franchises. Went to four with four different head coaches. Played fair in every single one.

Oh yeah and he held his teammates accountable, he didnít go cryin to the refs or destroy his cell phone every time things didnít go his way!
    You're a hoot Sam! Don't ever change my friend - life without people like you would be far less enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    You're a hoot Sam! Don't ever change my friend - life without people like you would be far less enjoyable.
    What, I canít credit Peyton Manning without offending you?

Dang Pansy fans have your nerv. You guys in all your ignorant denial is the laughing stalk, not me.

What, I canít credit Peyton Manning without offending you?

Dang Pansy fans have your nerv. You guys in all your ignorant denial is the laughing stalk, not me.
    What part of my comment suggested I was offended? You crack me up my friend!

BTW - the Broncos' representatives are looking good at the Pro Bowl. Kudos to them!

You know who’s a swell guy?

PFM the smartest and greatest quarterback of all time. Didn’t win every super bowl but he did it with two different franchises. Went to four with four different head coaches. Played fair in every single one.

Oh yeah and he held his teammates accountable, he didn’t go cryin to the refs or destroy his cell phone every time things didn’t go his way!
    No but he gets into cat fights with Jeff Saturday
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    What part of my comment suggested I was offended? You crack me up my friend!

BTW - the Broncos' representatives are looking good at the Pro Bowl. Kudos to them!
    Yeah you always come in with those condescending post with double and then attempt to play it off but I got your meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No but he gets into cat fights with Jeff Saturday
    Go tell Jeff Saturday that!

Peyton held the big man in check, he called out anyone that needed a reality check, you canít hate him for that.

Yeah you always come in with those condescending post with double and then attempt to play it off but I got your meaning.
    Whatever Sam. Think what you want.

Hey 10 year olds can see that the cheat was on...., that’s 3 grades higher than the average NE fans education....

Yes they might say don't judge a cover of a book by its look.....and we would just laugh...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Hey 10 year olds can see that the cheat was on...., that’s 3 grades higher than the average NE fans education....

Yes they might say don't judge a cover of a book by its look.....and we would just laugh...
    This 10 year old is smarter than that other kid...

https://nesn.com/2019/01/fifth-grade...ate-innocence/
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This 10 year old is smarter than that other kid...

https://nesn.com/2019/01/fifth-grade...ate-innocence/
    Lol...another pats fan in denial....I cannot believe your comeback was to post that another pats fan proclaims Brady’s innocence...

SMDH....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Lol...another pats fan in denial....I cannot believe your comeback was to post that another pats fan proclaims Brady’s innocence...

SMDH....
    That is why I refer to the NE area as planet ass. Because of all the asinine attempts to cover for this cheating clown when deep down they all know heís guilty.

Just wondering if he also did a project on salarygate. Hmmmm......