Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thanks!

Thanks!

I have decided that I will be leaving this board (with the exception being fantasy football). After so many good years, and so many nice people. Things are different, and the best way for me is not this way. And that's ok. Time to take care of some things, stay as healthy as can be, and seek other challenges/opportunities.

As for FF, I will check in, and post as usual. As far as I am concerned I will keep involved, because it's fun and I do not want to let anyone down. But of course all will be fine either way, because of the folks involved!

Thanks to all who have made my time special! I was not sure if I should even post this, but because of my years of involvement, I wanted to at least leave a small note. As I say, so many good folks!

And yes, I regret some of my posts along the way. I have pretty good intentions, but I am not near perfect. Sorry to anyone I may have offended. Sometimes my words come out much louder than intended.

Conversely, to those who treated me so kind, gave me more space than I may have deserved, tried to understand my sense of humour, and may have even shared comments more privately............You will not be forgotten!!!

Finally....I appreciate any good will, but I am not posting this expecting anything in return. I just felt the need to advise.

Take care,

Dave

(Go Broncos!!!)

Good luck in whatever you do, wherever you go.

You know we'll be here if you ever change your mind.

Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

OMG really?

You are the rock of the Broncos Country site!
    I think you have hinted this to me before, but I guess I was denying it and really didn't see you leaving totally.
    I understand, but am really going to miss your posts and comments.
    Although I have never met you, I consider you a friend and always will.

Good luck friend.

Everybody leaves, everybody comes back.

Hope you change your mind Can!
    Simply wouldn't be the same without you

You will be missed CanDB!!! I hope you return soon
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

That's unfortunate. Just when I start getting active again, why must you leave!? .

Best wishes to you and your's, Can!! It's been a pleasure!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Sad to see this CanDB. I enjoy your posts here, even if I don't always respond to them. I often read posts I don't respond to, but still enjoy reading the idea that was posted. Anyways, I know I haven't been around as much as I used to be, but will still hit you up come FF time to see if you're playing just like I do everyone. I will be a bit of a pain probably and even message you multiple times before I give up and fill your spot if you don't respond, because I'm like that. Hope you change your mind and return at some time when you feel like participating on the boards again though....

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe

Thought I'd just interject that I appreciate the kind words, and look forward to responding to those individually (one way or another). I am checking in of course. The bond is pretty strong!

Once again, I wish you all the very best! Health and Happiness!

Damn, pretty shocked by this. Good luck to you CanDB.... I appreciate all the advice you sent my way when I was feeling negative or acting a fool. Lol, I've grown out of that stage now. I'm a lifer on this board so if you decide to start posting on the regular again I'll be here man.

Good luck

HUMCALC, ROD, and Can all announcing departures within a month of each other. Strange. Can will be the first one to break the seal, and come back though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    HUMCALC, ROD, and Can all announcing departures within a month of each other. Strange. Can will be the first one to break the seal, and come back though.
    Yeah, it's sad to see people go, but they each have their own reasons for leaving. Some stick to their decision to leave, some never really leave. Life of a MB.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Good luck, Dave.

Keep representing up in the fair lands of the north, eh!

A break, extended or otherwise, is often good for the mind and the soul.

Hoping you can take it easy, enjoy the offseason, and choose to return when football gets exciting again!

Administrator