Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Yeah, it's sad to see people go, but they each have their own reasons for leaving. Some stick to their decision to leave, some never really leave. Life of a MB.
    As for those who never leave, it is not relevant to this thread. That's another discussion, and I would prefer, not one for this personal thread. However, I am totally fine with Spice's comment about Rod and HC, because I spent a lot of time with both. The comment had personal relevance.

Regardless....I am the one leaving, and I posted here to say my farewell and thanks, and that's what I would prefer this thread to be about. I will continue for a short time to check in here periodically, because it matters to me who drops in. And I will stay involved with FF, because it's fun. And yes, I will check into threads that interest me, not to discuss, but to read what's going on. That's why I came here in the first place. For information about the Broncos, and for different perspectives about the team and the league. Anyone can do that, for all general discussion type threads.

Leaving, in terms of active posting, is not something I take lightly. But if I may, lets not discuss this further. You can reach me if you want to.

Thanks for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    A break, extended or otherwise, is often good for the mind and the soul.

Hoping you can take it easy, enjoy the offseason, and choose to return when football gets exciting again!

I have a load of respect for many members. But I want to publicly state that you have been an amazing administrator, and right there for me, pretty much from day one. And though we've had a couple of "debates", I never doubted your intentions. I believe you were more right than I, in such cases. My passion/emotions might have come in the way, no matter how correct I thought I was.

Take care my friend. Stay in touch if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    As for those who never leave, it is not relevant to this thread. That's another discussion, and I would prefer, not one for this personal thread. However, I am totally fine with Spice's comment about Rod and HC, because I spent a lot of time with both. The comment had personal relevance.

Regardless....I am the one leaving, and I posted here to say my farewell and thanks, and that's what I would prefer this thread to be about. I will continue for a short time to check in here periodically, because it matters to me who drops in. And I will stay involved with FF, because it's fun. And yes, I will check into threads that interest me, not to discuss, but to read what's going on. That's why I came here in the first place. For information about the Broncos, and for different perspectives about the team and the league. Anyone can do that, for all general discussion type threads.

Leaving, in terms of active posting, is not something I take lightly. But if I may, lets not discuss this further. You can reach me if you want to.

Bold: Got it, thread closed.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I know Rastic closed the thread, but since you directly quoted me and pretty much called me out, I'm replying to you.

The post that you quoted was from Peanut the mod. I have no problem with Spice's post. He said nothing wrong. Mods get blamed for a lot of things and I wanted people to know that sometimes people leave and it has nothing to do with us (mods). HUM stated his reason pretty clearly. We have no idea why -Rod- left.

It's a fact. Some leave, some change their minds. I'm sorry that it doesn't fit into your personal agenda for this thread. I'm not sure why you're trying to give an admin/mod a directive on how and what to post.

As long as you stay within the CoC, you are free to do what you want. If you ever change your mind about being active again, we'll be here.

Good luck.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "