Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He’s paid to kick field goals, why would he miss? Especially at altitude! Could it be that he felt pressure???

Why did Brady toss that int to Bradley Roby?Could it be that he felt pressure???

Your logic is totally and completely absent. You are becoming more and more like your counter part 3 pea, or Perhaps you are him!
    Sam, you always miss the point. Spice 2 or whatever his name is said the Pats got lucky. I merely responded by stating that the Broncos got fortunate too. The reason you don't understand my logic is because you don't understand a lot of things.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yup, and Gostkowskiís missed XP in the 2015 AFCCG did not help Denver at all, but keep making excuses
    lol. When was that, in the first half?

Sam, you always miss the point. Spice 2 or whatever his name is said the Pats got lucky. I merely responded by stating that the Broncos got fortunate too. The reason you don't understand my logic is because you don't understand a lot of things.
    No, itís just that you make up a lot of crap to support weak arguments. The world doesnít revolve around you and that team of cheaters you grew up on!

But hey thereís hope, you could jump on the bandwagon of say the LA Chargers. You and Baph could make up a somewhat decent team of excuses.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-15-2019 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    lol. When was that, in the first half?
    Does it matter? It was a fortunate event for the Broncos because if he made it NE doesnít need the 2 pt conversion at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No, itís just that you make up a lot of crap to support weak arguments. The world doesnít revolve around you and that team of cheaters you grew up on!

But hey thereís hope, you could jump on the bandwagon of say the LA Chargers. You and Baph could make up a somewhat decent team of excuses.

Does it matter? It was a fortunate event for the Broncos because if he made it NE doesn’t need the 2 pt conversion at the end.
    Thomas, if I have to explain the difference between a first half mistake and a mistake at the end of the game, you have bigger concerns than Brady's honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Thomas, if I have to explain the difference between a first half mistake and a mistake at the end of the game, you have bigger concerns than Brady's honor.
    Unfortunately, we here in NE like to play 60 minutes. Is it an AFC west thing to only care about the second half? Because that’s what happened to KC...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-15-2019 at 11:29 AM.

Unfortunately, we here in NE like to play 60
    minutes. Is it an AFC west thing to only care about the second half? Because thatís what happened to KC...

[QUOTE=Spice 1;5795387]I concur. Poking fun at a team or player's name and likeness is all in good fun:

While you post daily on a Broncos site. lol.[/QUOT

Yes I am because I get a good laugh out of you donco fans. The irrational statements on this board about the Pats and TomBrady are hilarious, please keep them coming because I would be board without them. Pats are on the Stairway to Seven

Yes yes we know all about your new asterisk.