Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 346
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,189
    Oh they brought out the dupes today to troll..... must have hit a nerve......
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Oh they brought out the dupes today to troll..... must have hit a nerve......
    Kinda like the Broncos fan who posts a link showing the Broncos have the most criminals?

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,189
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Kinda like the Broncos fan who posts a link showing the Broncos have the most criminals?
    Reading comprehension not strong with this one....


    Dupes = duplicates....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Reading comprehension not strong with this one....


    Dupes = duplicates....
    Wrong again, a dupe is a person who was deceived. Since that definition doesn’t fit your brilliant post, I interpreted it the way I liked. And with you Broncos fans and your typos, dupes easily could have been intended as dopes.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-23-2019 at 08:47 AM.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,189
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wrong again, a dupe is a person who was deceived. Since that definition doesn’t fit your brilliant post, I interpreted it the way I liked. And with you Broncos fans and your typos, dupes easily could have been intended as dopes.

    Well dope fits the bill too...... but that just wouldn’t be nice...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wrong again, a dupe is a person who was deceived. Since that definition doesn’t fit your brilliant post, I interpreted it the way I liked. And with you Broncos fans and your typos, dupes easily could have been intended as dopes.
    It actually depends if you're referring to "Dupes" as a verb or noun... There are actually a couple definitions....

    #1 - one that is easily deceived or cheated : FOOL

    #2 - DUPLICATE: a victim of deception. "knowing accomplices or unknowing dupes"

    But as Eddie so eloquently put it...... For you, both shoes fit!!!

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    It actually depends if you're referring to "Dupes" as a verb or noun... There are actually a couple definitions....

    #1 - one that is easily deceived or cheated : FOOL

    #2 - DUPLICATE: a victim of deception. "knowing accomplices or unknowing dupes"

    But as Eddie so eloquently put it...... For you, both shoes fit!!!
    Sorry, I am not familiar with the colloquial usage of some words. I go by formal language, not by the urban dictionary definition.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dupes

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry, I am not familiar with the colloquial usage of some words. I go by formal language, not by the urban dictionary definition.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dupes
    Wasn't Urban homey!!!!

    You can see in the Merriam Webster that is shows "Duplicate"

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Wasn't Urban homey!!!!

    You can see in the Merriam Webster that is shows "Duplicate"
    If it's in the urban dictionary, it's street language. They don't include normal definitions of words.

    And sometimes regular dictionaries include colloquial uses of ordinary words.

    Anyway, you Broncos fans don't want to talk about the upcoming season - I don't blame you.

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,189
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry, I am not familiar with the colloquial usage of some words. I go by formal language, not by the urban dictionary definition.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dupes
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,870
    me thinks somebody seriously needs to get a life, i won't mention any names....

    Tammy12

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,323
    I think bumping this up hit a nerve with you, because you have been consistently posting on it ever since. Good job I want to keep it on the first page of threads.

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,323
    Stairway to Seven

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,323
    Since it would be a waste of time smack talking with donkey fans since their team is horrendous, I will instead welcome WR Mohamed Sanu to the reigning Super Bowl champs New England Patriots who just happen to be 7-0.

    Ps: great choices by the donkey Gm for trading for Flacco and hiring a 90 yr old first time coach

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    461
    ……….

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •