Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 280
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    No offense taken. You are right Sam we are pretty much the only team capable of beating them and they know it. That's why they come to our board. We smacked TB around, we out coached BB, we beat the best they had to offer in the biggest games the 2 teams can play. I'm kind of warming up to Pats fans coming around, its a sign of respect and apperception. Where else are they going to go. We just have to appreciate that they respect and appreciate the Broncos or they wouldn't come here.
    No doubt, I mean you seen how quick TB12 was asking for me right after the game however I was busy with my beautiful better half.

    They have trouble grasping that I don’t in fact belong to them!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    No offense taken. You are right Sam we are pretty much the only team capable of beating them and they know it. That's why they come to our board. We smacked TB around, we out coached BB, we beat the best they had to offer in the biggest games the 2 teams can play. I'm kind of warming up to Pats fans coming around, its a sign of respect and apperception. Where else are they going to go. We just have to appreciate that they respect and appreciate the Broncos or they wouldn't be here.
    I was about to post something along those lines...

    The fact is no matter how many super bowls they win the broncos own tammy & bill in the playoffs 1-3 & that one win was against tebow...0-2 in afc championship games.

    Oh and tammy has an overall losing record of 8-9 playoffs included against the broncos.

    patriot fans know this & as you guys mentioned, it's for those very reasons they come here...i mean why the hell else would you go to a broncos message board?

    IMO i believe it just burns their chaps that tammy & bill have no answer to beating the broncos & they must live with that fact...so enjoy the super bowl wins patty fans but the broncos forever have your number.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No doubt, I mean you seen how quick TB12 was asking for me right after the game however I was busy with my beautiful better half.

    They have trouble grasping that I don’t in fact belong to them!
    When you are infatuated with something its hard Sam. When you are not around its hard for them to get through the day. You could almost take it as a compliment.
    Last edited by Assassin27; 02-04-2019 at 04:41 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No doubt, I mean you seen how quick TB12 was asking for me right after the game however I was busy with my beautiful better half.

    They have trouble grasping that I don’t in fact belong to them!
    RIght...if they lost you'd be the first person here trolling, like always.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    No offense taken. You are right Sam we are pretty much the only team capable of beating them and they know it. That's why they come to our board. We smacked TB around, we out coached BB, we beat the best they had to offer in the biggest games the 2 teams can play. I'm kind of warming up to Pats fans coming around, its a sign of respect and apperception. Where else are they going to go. We just have to appreciate that they respect and appreciate the Broncos or they wouldn't come here.
    last time I checked the Pats beat the broncos in the past 2 games. And you're missing the fact that whenever you beat us it's always a down year for our team - 2005, 2013 and 2015 were not great years for our club. And the past few years you can't even qualify for the playoffs so we can't smash you. And being 9-9 against us during the TB12 era does not qualify as "owning us,"
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-04-2019 at 05:03 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,706
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    last time I checked the Pats beat the broncos in the past 2 games. And you're missing the fact that whenever beat us it's always a down year for our team. 2005, 2013 and 2015 were not great years for our club. And the past few years you can't even qualify for the playoffs so we can't smash you. And being 9-9 against us during the TB12 era does not qualify as "owning us,"
    get the facts right there guy....it is 8-9

    one of those wins you must be counting was a matt cassell led win, not tammy brady

    facts are facts, tammy has a LOSING RECORD AGAINST THE BRONCOS

    edit: also the smug comment about when we beat you is because it was down years of the pansies...it is remarks like that is why nobody will ever respect your opinions around here.

    you can't just say the broncos were the better team & beat the patriots...just like baphat there has to be a dam excuse involved!

    get over it already....
    Last edited by BroncosFanInPA; 02-04-2019 at 05:07 PM.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    last time I checked the Pats beat the broncos in the past 2 games. And you're missing the fact that whenever you beat us it's always a down year for our team - 2005, 2013 and 2015 were not great years for our club. And the past few years you can't even qualify for the playoffs so we can't smash you. And being 9-9 against us during the TB12 era does not qualify as "owning us,"
    Look at the Playoff record its a little lopsided (1-3). So when you beat us I guess it was just a down year. Thanks for coming by TB!2 we appreciate it.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No doubt, I mean you seen how quick TB12 was asking for me right after the game however I was busy with my beautiful better half.

    They have trouble grasping that I don’t in fact belong to them!
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    RIght...if they lost you'd be the first person here trolling, like always.
    See Sam as soon as you post they are right there. That's dedication Sam.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’m guessing you and spice were referring to a certain post that I didn’t read. Lol I just don’t see the logic of reading the ramblings of an incoherent underwear dweller!

    Hopefully that wasn’t offensive to you or him but anyway In a sense I feel pretty good about the pansies Victory because it made me feel like the only team capable of beating those cheaters are the Broncos and the fact that their low life scumbags come to our board to talk trash only gives testimony to that!
    Haaaaaaa Sammy you read it and I think your a little salty about the greatest nfl dynasty of all time winning their 6 Super Bowl championship.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    last time I checked the Pats beat the broncos in the past 2 games. And you're missing the fact that whenever you beat us it's always a down year for our team - 2005, 2013 and 2015 were not great years for our club. And the past few years you can't even qualify for the playoffs so we can't smash you. And being 9-9 against us during the TB12 era does not qualify as "owning us,"
    That’s is so completely stupid... Did they not just get their 6th super bowl! Are you really in here making asinine statements!

    Tom and Belichick were on the team all three years

    2005 1st place AFC EASY
    Record: 10–6
    Head coach: Bill Belichick
    Playoff finish: Won Wild Card Playoffs (Jaguars) 28–3; Lost Divisional Playoffs to the Denver Broncos!

    2013 1st place AFC EASY
    Record: 12–4
    Head coach: Bill Belichick
    Playoff finish: Won Divisional Playoffs (Colts) 43–22; Lost AFC Championship to the Denver Broncos!

    2015 1st place AFC EASY
    Record: 12–4
    Head coach: Bill Belichick
    Playoff finish: Won Divisional Playoffs (Chiefs) 27–20; Lost AFC Championship to the Denver Broncos!

    2001 1st place AFC EASY
    Record: 11–5
    Head coach: Bill Belichick

    2003-2004 1st place AFC EASY
    Record: 14-2

    2014 1st place AFC EASY
    Record: 12–4
    Head coach: Bill Belichick

    2016 1st place AFC EASY
    Record: 14–2
    Head coach: Bill Belichick

    I don’t know what the hell you you are talking about when you say down year because with exception to 03-04 <-(benefits of spy-gate) their record is ranging in the same area!

    Each year the cheaters averaged At least 10 wins so get over it and accept the fact that denver just beat their cheating asses!

    Also they would have lost last night if Sean McVay would’ve pulled his head out of his ass and ran the football more than 18 attempts!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-04-2019 at 05:44 PM.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    See Sam as soon as you post they are right there. That's dedication Sam.
    They are devoted

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Haaaaaaa Sammy you read it and I think your a little salty about the greatest nfl dynasty of all time winning their 6 Super Bowl championship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They are devoted
    Now Three peat. Wow Sam you just have that it factor going on.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Look at the Playoff record its a little lopsided (1-3). So when you beat us I guess it was just a down year. Thanks for coming by TB!2 we appreciate it.
    Look at the rosters from those years you played us. Shell of an offensive line in 2013 and 2015, got lucky in 2005 when champ's INT return should have been called a touchback since it was fumbled out of bounds, etc.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

    Also they would have lost last night if Sean McVay would’ve pulled his head out of his ass and ran the football more than 18 attempts!
    Every year it's the same excuse with you. In 2014, it was Pete Carroll's fault. In 2016, it was Dan Quinn's fault. In 2018, it was Sean McVay's fault....
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,252
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    I was about to post something along those lines...

    The fact is no matter how many super bowls they win the broncos own tammy & bill in the playoffs 1-3 & that one win was against tebow...0-2 in afc championship games.

    Oh and tammy has an overall losing record of 8-9 playoffs included against the broncos.

    patriot fans know this & as you guys mentioned, it's for those very reasons they come here...i mean why the hell else would you go to a broncos message board?

    IMO i believe it just burns their chaps that tammy & bill have no answer to beating the broncos & they must live with that fact...so enjoy the super bowl wins patty fans but the broncos forever have your number.

    Is that the best you got, I was expecting something better. Oh well when you have only won 1 Super Bowl in the last 20 years, all you have left is to pretend you believe the ridiculous statements you make.

    I come to this message board because I get a kick out of some (not all) of the people who try to compare the greatest NFL dynasty your 6 time champion New England Patriots to the lowly ( when was the last time they made the playoffs) Doncos.

    My favorite line is that the donkeys have the Patriots number. Haaaaaa you keep on believing that and Patriots and their fans will continue to celebrate champions.

    Hope to See you at the parade tomorrow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •