Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Look at the rosters from those years you played us. Shell of an offensive line in 2013 and 2015, got lucky in 2005 when champ's INT return should have been called a touchback since it was fumbled out of bounds, etc.
    So you are saying down years apply only to the Pats and not to anyone else? So when you beat Tebow it was a good year and when you lost to PM (twice) and Plummer it was a down year?
    So can I say Tebow was a shell of a QB? Or am I not allowed?
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Every year it's the same excuse with you. In 2014, it was Pete Carroll's fault. In 2016, it was Dan Quinn's fault. In 2018, it was Sean McVay's fault....
    No, in 2014 it wasn’t Pete Carroll, it Darrell Bevell’s asinine <—(just like your last few post) decision to call a pass at the one when he had lynch coming off a pro bowl season.

In 2016 it wasn’t Dan Quinn, it was Kyle Shanahan who arrogantly decided to showcase his offensive fire power when he should had ran the zone blocking running game in order to eat up the clock.

I would call you a buffoon however even a buffoon could see the obvious errors that these two men made. Now learn to accept it or seek help!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-04-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    So you are saying down years apply only to the Pats and not to anyone else? So when you beat Tebow it was a good year and when you lost to PM (twice) and Plummer it was a down year?
    So can I say Tebow was a shell of a QB? Or am I not allowed?
    You can say that about Tebow. I never said the Broncos were good in 2011. However, you're the ones thumping your chest about beating some of our worst teams roster wise in the Brady era. Plus all of those wins for you came at home. You NEED HFA to beat us. You can't beat us at Gillette. On the other hand, we've beaten you at home and on the road. And notice I'm not bragging about beating Tim Tebow. The problem for you Broncos fans is that you can never reach the postseason outside of a handful of years when you get lucky and get HFA. If you bothered to reach the postseason in 2016 or 2018 or beaten the colts in 2014, we would have smoked you out of the water.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-04-2019 at 06:24 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No, in 2014 it wasn’t Pete Carroll, it Darrell Bevell’s asinine <—(just like your last few post) decision to call a pass at the one when he had lynch coming off a pro bowl season.

In 2016 it wasn’t Dan Quinn, it was Kyle Shanahan who arrogantly decided to showcase his offensive fire power when he should had ran the zone blocking running game in order to eat up the clock.

I would call you a buffoon however even a buffoon could see the obvious errors that these two men made. Now learn to accept it or seek help!
    so same excuse, just replace the names....got it.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

You can say that about Tebow. I never said the Broncos were good in 2011. However, you're thumping your chest about beating some of our worst teams roster wise in the Brady era. Plus all of those wins for you came at home. You NEED HFA to beat us. You can't beat us at Gillette. We've beaten you at home and on the road. And notice I'm not bragging about beating Tim Tebow. The probelm for you Broncos fans is that you can never reach the postseason outside of a handful of years when you get lucky and get HFA.
    “Worst teams roster wise”? Uh wasn’t Ty Law on that roster when Denver beat you in the playoffs? You know the guy that was elected to the pro football hall of fame just last Saturday?
    Didn’t that team also feature Lawyer Malloy, Richard Seymour, Vince Wilfork, Tedi Brusci etc?

This is vintage TB12 always putting his foot in your mouth!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-04-2019 at 06:27 PM.

“Worst teams roster wise”? Uh wasn’t Ty Law on that roster, you know the guy that was elected to the pro football hall of fame on Saturday?

This is vintage TB12 always putting your foot in your mouth!
    No he wasn't. You were saying?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-04-2019 at 06:30 PM.

so same excuse, just replace the names....got it.
    I know, why don’t you take one of your classic polls on the subject. However don’t limit it to just planet ass this time, ask the entire football world!

No he wasn't. You were saying?
    Ok so Ty Law wasn’t on that roster but how about a guy named Asante Samuel or the other big names on the list below such as Ty Warren or Dan Kopen, were they push overs on a “weak roster”?

You can say that about Tebow. I never said the Broncos were good in 2011. However, you're the ones thumping your chest about beating some of our worst teams roster wise in the Brady era. Plus all of those wins for you came at home. You NEED HFA to beat us. You can't beat us at Gillette. On the other hand, we've beaten you at home and on the road. And notice I'm not bragging about beating Tim Tebow. The problem for you Broncos fans is that you can never reach the postseason outside of a handful of years when you get lucky and get HFA. If you bothered to reach the postseason in 2016 or 2018 or beaten the colts in 2014, we would have smoked you out of the water.
    And you need HFA to beat us in the playoffs. The problem you have is that when we do get to the playoffs and we play each other you lose.

Ok so Ty Law wasn’t on that roster but how about a guy named Asante Samuel or the other big names on the list below such as Ty Warren or Dan Kopen, were they push overs on a “weak roster”?
    Our offense was 11th overall in points allowed (dropped from 4th the year before) and 26th overall defense. Lots of that had to do with Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel leaving.

And you need HFA to beat us in the playoffs. The problem you have is that when we do get to the playoffs and we play each other you lose.
    It would be nice if you got to the playoffs more than 8 times in the 16 times we've made the playoffs in the Brady era.

It would be nice if you got to the playoffs more than 8 times in the 16 times we've made the playoffs in the Brady era.
    It might have been nice for you if the Pats could have beaten Elway at least once in the Elway era but I guess it is what it is. Brady would have less rings if we did make it to the playoffs more times.

Hahahahaha be careful what you wish for

It might have been nice for you if the Pats could have beaten Elway at least once in the Elway era but I guess it is what it is. Brady would have less rings if we did make it to the playoffs more times.
    I'll admit, Elway owned the Patriots back in the 80s and 90s. But do you really want to brag about that? It's like saying the current Patriots own the Jets.

As far as Brady and his rings, you Broncos fans seem to think that beating NE is automatic. You are 9-9 against us in the Belichick era. The best you can do is .500. And I invite your team to make the playoffs next year, but we know that's not going to happen.

Hahahahaha be careful what you wish for
    [/url]
    This is not even factually correct. We've lost to Indy, Baltimore, NYJ, and Denver in the AFC playoffs. And really it's Baltimore and Denver that have beaten us multiple times. And even then Elway got desperate and signed Manning (couldn't draft a QB of his own to beat us, had to look to the outside).