Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 280
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,755

    6****** time Super Bowl champs, Broncos fans!!

    The Dynasty lives on!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    533
    Can Brady retire now? There's nothing left to prove, literally nothing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    381
    At this point, Im not even as excited as I was since they beat the Seahawks.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    28,894
    congrats!


    Welcome Back! #85

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,755
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Can Brady retire now? There's nothing left to prove, literally nothing.
    No, we need to get triple the number of SB wins than the Broncos now that we have double

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    13,977
    It's been a tremendous 18 season run. Probably more impressive than anything we've seen before, and not sure we'll ever see anything like it again. Props to the Patriots for it.

    I still think this is it for Brady. He was so emotional after this one. I know he said on Monday that he was definitely playing next year, but I think he did that to save himself and his teammates from answering retirement questions all week. 6 Super Bowls wins, 9 trips to it, both unmatched. Won his first against the Rams, seems fitting to go out by winning his last against the Rams. Maybe I'm wrong and he was being honest on Monday, but it just seems like the perfect time for him to leave.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,137
    Congratulations to the Patriots and their fans. Enjoy the bragging rights because in a few months it starts all over again. It's a vicious cycle.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,755
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Congratulations to the Patriots and their fans. Enjoy the bragging rights because in a few months it starts all over again. It's a vicious cycle.
    I have no doubt that the hate will start tomorrow. Sam Z wlll eventually show up, and Manning Rules (whom I know is lurking) will post something the minute something goes bad for NE or Denver.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    346
    Not exactly the massive scoring event that was once dreamed about this season was it? I skipped the game and watched a movie with my family instead but I kept track of what was happening on my phone. As the game progressed I thought more and more.....I am missing nothing. Congrats on another victory Pats fans......and of course I hope that we have seen the last of the Patriots and Brady in this game. I don't see why Brady should retire though....unless he just wants to make sure he goes out on top. He obviously can still cut it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,829
    Congrats to the Pats fans that reside here. The Patriots Dline was really impressive. It felt like there was a Rams lineman on his back almost every play.

    Enjoy the victory-

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,755
    Still haven't heard from Sam Z yet - I hope he's ok.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    662
    Didn't go as I thought, but wins are good. Flores/BB put together a whale of a defensive game plan. Son of Bum certainly knows how to defend a TB offense. Goff was in way over his head - but that was a lot to expect from a young QB.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,616
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Not exactly the massive scoring event that was once dreamed about this season was it? I skipped the game and watched a movie with my family instead but I kept track of what was happening on my phone. As the game progressed I thought more and more.....I am missing nothing. Congrats on another victory Pats fans......and of course I hope that we have seen the last of the Patriots and Brady in this game. I don't see why Brady should retire though....unless he just wants to make sure he goes out on top. He obviously can still cut it.
    The only thing you missed was the worst SB in league history, maybe even the worst performance by 2 teams in sports history. I'm sure the movie you watched was much better then that game.
    The only good thing was I won the final score on my SB square other then that the game was garbage.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    The only thing you missed was the worst SB in league history, maybe even the worst performance by 2 teams in sports history. I'm sure the movie you watched was much better then that game.
    The only good thing was I won the final score on my SB square other then that the game was garbage.
    I am very pleased with my choice. It's weird how this year was an exciting scoring fest and then the Super Bowl is down in the sewer.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,616
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I am very pleased with my choice. It's weird how this year was an exciting scoring fest and then the Super Bowl is down in the sewer.

    You definitely made the right choice. It was weird. Kind of makes you wonder about the NFL.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •