Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What do I care about a second rate team like the Broncos owning head-to-head against us? You don't win super bowl trophies for winning individual games.
    Well smart guy if you didn't care about the broncos then you sure the hell wouldn't be here....

there is no logical reason for you to be here, not a division rival, not a natural or geographical rival, you just can't accept the facts & furthermore you just can't accept the fact that nobody here gives a damn about your cheating team period! end of story!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Well smart guy if you didn't care about the broncos then you sure the hell wouldn't be here....

there is no logical reason for you to be here, not a division rival, not a natural or geographical rival, you just can't accept the facts & furthermore you just can't accept the fact that nobody here gives a damn about your cheating team period! end of story!
    Exactly!!!
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Exactly!!!
    Well, apparently the two of you can't read. I said I don't care about head-to-head record. I didn't say I don't like talking smack with a lesser team.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

And we don't care about your Pats, their ****** or their BANDWAGON fan base. A lesser team that Brady or BB can't beat when it counts? That's why I don't go to Pats message boards...No need to Maybe you should go to the Jets Message Board.
    Last edited by Assassin27; 02-10-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    And we don't care about your Pats, their ****** or their BANDWAGON fan base. A lesser team that Brady or BB can't beat when it counts? That's why I don't go to Pats message boards...No need to.:laugh. Maybe you should go to the Jets Message Board.
    If you don't care about the Pats and are so proud of Denver's head-to-head against us, why go ballistic every time we bring up 6 super bowls?

And no one in America cares about Denver's head-to-head against NE except Denver fans. Do you hear any journalist or member of the media even mention this on TV? The only people who make a big deal about it like it's a major accomplishment or something are Broncos fans.

What do I care about the fans who leave? Iíll still be here enjoying 6 super bowl titles
    Six asterisk! Cheat once and youíll never live it down.

What do I care about a second rate team like the Broncos owning head-to-head against us? You don't win super bowl trophies for winning individual games. The Broncos beat NE only ONCE en route to a Super Bowl win. The other years they LOST (badly to Seattle in 2013 and to Pittsburgh in 2005). So all beating us meant is that your team in 2005 and 2013 was not good and got lucky against NE.
    Those were down years.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Those were down years.
    Do you see NE fans thumping their chests about beating Jacksonville in the AFCCG last year or the Ravens in 2011? We failed in the ultimate goal those years and that is the win the super bowl. Since you are badly beaten in the Super Bowl category, you are resorting to head-to-head because it's the only thing you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Six asterisk! Cheat once and you’ll never live it down.
    You can't even spell it right lol.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-10-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Six asterisk! Cheat once and you’ll never live it down.
    You can't even spell in right lol.
    The irony here is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    The irony here is delicious.

Grammar on the forum isnít a big issue to me but that was beautiful!

Do you see NE fans thumping their chests about beating Jacksonville in the AFCCG last year or the Ravens in 2011? We failed in the ultimate goal those years and that is the win the super bowl. Since you are badly beaten in the Super Bowl category, you are resorting to head-to-head because it's the only thing you have.
    And that's why you're here. It's the only thing you DON'T have.

You can't even spell in right lol.
    Resorting to personal attacks when you have nothing else must garner respect in Cheaterville.

However it doesnít change the fact that the patriots are just that, Cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    And that's why you're here. It's the only thing you DON'T have.
    The Pats are 9-9 against Denver in the Belichick era. Brady is 8-9. Don't worry, if you bother to make the playoffs, we'll have a winning record against you as well.

BTW, we don't play well in Miami either and you don't see the Dolphins fans chest beating about it. Why? Because it's lame. But go ahead, put up a "we beat the Patriots" banner in your stadium.

Pats fans always thump their chest TB is the Goat, BB is the Goat. What's wrong with us saying we have beat up Goats.