Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 280
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    First I all, I wouldnít want to go Denver but if I did getting a ticket in the secondary market is easy these days because the doncos are horrible. Second u are right nothing last forever and it will end but people on this board having been writing about the demise of the Pats for 10 yrs but as Brady has stated We are still here and are champs once again and third never said we are the best traveling fan base, what I said was we travel well and supplied an example that this yr Super Bowl was like a home game. Again donít get salty itís all in good fun

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,598
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Second, nothing lasts forever. The dynasty will end.
    Weíll let you know when weíre done.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,162
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Weíll let you know when weíre done.
    Ya it seems as if the cheating will continue. Well as long as Goodell is the commissioner.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Loyalty, a lot of empty seats at the last couple of donkey home games. I guess u donkey fans are only loyal to a point.

    Fans in Boston arenít loyal, just take a look at the fan bases for the Red Sox, Bruins and Celtic games, no one ever goes. Haaaaaaaaa

    Well I hope u come down because we need ticket takers at the gates for the 6 time super bowl champions.
    No one said anything about the fans for the Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics they are loyal and have been forever. I was talking about the Pats BANDWAGON fans like yourself. I will get my tickets, usually when I do have time to go a Pats game with some friends they lose.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    No one said anything about the fans for the Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics they are loyal and have been forever. I was talking about the Pats BANDWAGON fans like yourself. I will get my tickets, usually when I do have time to go a Pats game with some friends they lose.
    You have nothing to say about the team, so you now attack the fanbase.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Sure your salty, for the following reasons: The donkeys have now become the Buffalo Bills of the afc west, your team is the whipping boy of the chargers and chiefs(who the Pats were 3-0 against his year). Secondly It seems ur been waiting for the demise of the Pats for a while and it hasnít happened and now they are NFL royalty and third here in New England we make pretty good bank and can afford the high ticket prices. We also travel well, super bowl was like a home game for the Six time super bowl champion New England Patriots
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    "super bowel"

    First, you'll never be as loud as the Broncos in your home stadium. Second, nothing lasts forever. The dynasty will end. Third, you are not the Steelers fanbase. They travel much better than your bandwagon fans.
    All these things that Pats fans do they only do when they win. When the dynasty is over the Pats fan base will be over the Bandwagon fans will run and hide under a rock just like they use to.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You have nothing to say about the team, so you now attack the fanbase.
    The Pats fan base have always been BANDWAGON fans. Not an attack when its the truth. I don't have to say anything about the team we have owned the best they have ever had.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,162
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You have nothing to say about the team, so you now attack the fanbase.
    Uh how is your statement pictured below any different?

    Still donít understand why I refer to you as the king of contradiction???

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I can live with the 6 championships in 18 yrs compared to 1 for your doncos. Can you live with that.
    Good for you but we all know something that YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH...

    The fact that Tammy is 8-9 all time against denver 1-3 in the playoffs & wait for it....0-2 in AFC Championship games which would essentially be a super bowl for as far as each team can meet with each other.

    Now smart guy, do you care to tell everyone why it is that those records are such? tell is all why the all mighty tammy brady has such a record in the biggest possible game these two teams can play each other...please do tell.

    Next up is how cute the reference is to super bowls & how you want to only go back 18 years, hmm why would this be?? could it be because that is when chowder was invented? nah that can't be it, so what gives? wait i think i got it figured out...yes that is when football started, it all makes sense now.

    I just can't understand something then if that is when football started...how would the broncos have 3 super bowls but yet you say 1?

    Oh that's right, it just wouldn't fit your narrative now would it? nah we couldn't go back just 3 more years because 3 titles in 21 years just isn't the same as 1 in 18 now is it guy?
    Last edited by BroncosFanInPA; 02-11-2019 at 07:56 PM.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh how is your statement pictured below any different?

    Still donít understand why I refer to you as the king of contradiction???
    You make zero sense. Why bring up something from another thread when one doesnít have anything to do with the other?

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You make zero sense. Why bring up something from another thread when one doesn’t have anything to do with the other?
    But it does have to do with it Tammy...... You question why someone would attack a fan base, yet you did on another forum post...... So............................ Yeah.....

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    But it does have to do with it Tammy...... You question why someone would attack a fan base, yet you did on another forum post...... So............................ Yeah.....
    Wrong. I never called Broncos fans bandwagoners in the other thread, which is what Assassin whatever-his-name accused us of being in this thread.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-12-2019 at 08:21 AM.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Larned, Kansas
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wrong. I never called Broncos fans bandwagoners in the other thread.
    Is that the only way to attack fan bases??

    Now, there are TONS of Pats bandwagon fans. You can't say differently unless you truly didn't follow prior to 2001. The Pats were one of the lowly teams in the NFL and had no following. If you believe differently, you're blind. Funny thing, I know some here in Kansas. I asked them how that even works and one of them admitted that they only started following them in 2001. They were Cowboy fans prior to that. I know every fan base has them but there's a lot more following the Pats than others. Now, before you say anything about me being in Kansas and a Bronco fan, I'm not a Kansan. I'm from Colorado and been a fan since I was able to understand the game.


  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Is that the only way to attack fan bases??

    Now, there are TONS of Pats bandwagon fans. You can't say differently unless you truly didn't follow prior to 2001. The Pats were one of the lowly teams in the NFL and had no following. If you believe differently, you're blind. Funny thing, I know some here in Kansas. I asked them how that even works and one of them admitted that they only started following them in 2001. They were Cowboy fans prior to that. I know every fan base has them but there's a lot more following the Pats than others. Now, before you say anything about me being in Kansas and a Bronco fan, I'm not a Kansan. I'm from Colorado and been a fan since I was able to understand the game.
    I was not attacking the Broncos fan base. I was going after Sam Z for being a thread-wrecker. Can there be any doubt that he is?

    Yes, there are a ton of Pats bandwagon fans, perhaps moreso than the Cowboys, 49ers, etc. The reason for this disparity is because the Pats have won more. But these bandwagoners will disappear in a few years. Iím not worried.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wrong. I never called Broncos fans bandwagoners in the other thread, which is what Assassin whatever-his-name accused us of being in this thread.
    I made that statement only because I have seen it first hand. I was born in Mass. and moved to N.H. as a young kid. I have lived in New England all my life. I have seen with my own eyes how the Pats fans works.
    I know it bothers you TB12 but I am only speaking on what I have seen first hand. I'm not accusing...im speaking the truth.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •