Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No, we need to get triple the number of SB wins than the Broncos now that we have double
    Somehow I walked into that.

But let's be serious. It's time for Brady to retire. He's done more than enough. He's escaped Father Time for far too long, and he's won more than he needs to. It's time for someone else to take over the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Somehow I walked into that.

But let's be serious. It's time for Brady to retire. He's done more than enough. He's escaped Father Time for far too long, and he's won more than he needs to. It's time for someone else to take over the offense.
    Im hoping for one more, but would not be opposed to Brady leaving the game now

how come nobody calls out sam for not showing up after running his mouth yet he calls me out for not showing up the very moment the bolts lost to the pats? (when i didn't even run my mouth)

is he hiding? ON A BUSINESS TRIP???

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    how come nobody calls out sam for not showing up after running his mouth yet he calls me out for not showing up the very moment the bolts lost to the pats? (when i didn't even run my mouth)

Maybe he should be here but everyone else runs and hides after running their mouth why cant he.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Maybe he should be here but everyone else runs and hides after running their mouth why cant he.

Sometimes life happens. Give him time.

He and ManningRules are the worst smack talkers and they go into hiding fairly quickly. I know they are lurking...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

He and ManningRules are the worst smack talkers and they go into hiding fairly quickly. I know they are lurking...
    I don't do a lot of smack talk, but when I do, I make sure I eat mah crow.

That said, some YouTuber yesterday went on Twitter and said, and I 100% kid you not, that the Pats are the only team to win 6 SB Rings.

Casually ignoring Days of our Steelers. I can find the tweets to show proof. He knows nothing about Football and is by far the biggest Brady Banwagon fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Sometimes life happens. Give him time.
    too bad i'm not given that same leniency around here. i come in here 30 minutes after my team loses and i'm already being called out for not showing up, that's my point. yeah sam isn't a fan of the rams but he did run his mouth and should have to eat that crow if he's going to call other people out for not showing up, that's the point of "showing up" after all.

Welcome Back! #85

Everyone at some point has went into hiding after smack talk. Even you have done it.

Congrats to the Pats and the fans. It's been an amazing run, probably one we will never see again. This isn't smack talk, but I still see a major decline in Brady. My opinion. That was a bit of a snooze fest for a SB but the Pats D came to play. Goff looked lost and missing a lot of receivers. I wish the refs would have let them play through some of the calls but it was a pretty clean game.

too bad i'm not given that same leniency around here. i come in here 30 minutes after my team loses and i'm already being called out for not showing up, that's my point. yeah sam isn't a fan of the rams but he did run his mouth and should have to eat that crow if he's going to call other people out for not showing up, that's the point of "showing up" after all.
    I agree if you talk smack you should eat the crow. I'm not disagreeing with you I was just pointing out that we all run and hide at some point.

Hiding? LOL! Neither Sam or I have a dog in this fight, so who cares.
    The entire world knew the Patsies were going to win right after both Championship games were rigged before our eyes.
    I have to say though.... Brady played very Mannish like in this game. And against the Rams...lol At least when Peyton won his SB against the Bears it was pouring down rain. Last nights game was just awful! And against the Rams?!?! lol!! At least Tommy is 1 of 3 quarterbacks to throw an interception on his 1st pass of the SB. That's a record to be proud of.

On the other hand, I am very impressed that Tom went a full year w/o getting caught cheating. He finally learned how to not be obvious.
    Congrats!!

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Hiding? LOL! Neither Sam or I have a dog in this fight, so who cares.
    The entire world knew the Patsies were going to win right after both Championship games were rigged before our eyes.
    I have to say though.... Brady played very Mannish like in this game. And against the Rams...lol At least when Peyton won his SB against the Bears it was pouring down rain. Last nights game was just awful! And against the Rams?!?! lol!! At least Tommy is 1 of 3 quarterbacks to throw an interception on his 1st pass of the SB. That's a record to be proud of.

On the other hand, I am very impressed that Tom went a full year w/o getting caught cheating. He finally learned how to not be obvious.
    Congrats!!

SMH. Cheetahs don't live in the jungle.

I hope you don't spend too much time on your artwork... of course, by the looks of it, you don't so...

Last edited by Rastic; 02-04-2019 at 10:13 AM.

wipe those tears lil one

let daddy explain it to you

you see when you, bap show up here immediately after a bolt win, boasting...but fail to show up after a loss, sometimes for hours

and yep a couple years ago, days...somebody may just call you on that
    Last edited by arapaho; 02-04-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Congrats to the Pats fans that reside here. The Patriots Dline was really impressive. It felt like there was a Rams lineman on his back almost every play.

Enjoy the victory-
    and the great mastermind that supposedly is the rams coach

completely had no answer for it...unless stashing Gurley on the bench was the plan

out coached
    outplayed
    at every turn

im not faulting wade in the least bit
    his defense played lights out

the rams offense was completely manhandled